Author Topic: Serbian Defense League  (Read 3397 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Serbian Defense League
« on: May 05, 2008, 10:22:29 PM »
<<Jews have Serbian blood on their hands
Even the partial list below doesn't leave many Jews that did not unite against the Serbs to demonize them with lies; that shows that when one Jew lies all Jews lie.>>

http://sdlusa.com/sdl//innocent.htm

While NATO Was Bombing Serbia The Jewish Defense League Conspired To Obstruct Truth
Boris Pribich, Sept. 6, 2000

After I founded CompuSerb and documented that it was media controlled by Jews that fabricated lies in order to demonize the Serbs, and that it was a Jew that used those lies to justify introducing the resolution to bomb Serbia, the Jewish Defense League initiated a chain conspiracy to shut down CompuSerb and ruin me. Here's the evidence for the world to judge.

Below is JDL's letter to Beograd.com refering to CompuSerb as a "hateful site" asking that the link to it be removed. Almost a year later Jews from Yugoslavia founded ANTICOMPUSERB trying to discredit CompuSerb and in the process unwittingly proved just the opposite of what the JDL claimed.

http://serbiandefenseleague.com/smearcs1.htm
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
Re: Serbian Defense League
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 11:12:02 PM »
That's not any kind of real Serbian Defense League, no real Serb identifies with this nonsense.  Looks like a trolljob by Croats to me, of course it could be a self-hating Serb as well.  Either way, just from browsing it's very clear that this is one sick person with a website, not any kind of organization.
All or nothing.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »
yea that doesnt look legit
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 11:24:59 PM »
That's not any kind of real Serbian Defense League, no real Serb identifies with this nonsense.  Looks like a trolljob by Croats to me, of course it could be a self-hating Serb as well.  Either way, just from browsing it's very clear that this is one sick person with a website, not any kind of organization.
Could you check out who this man is : Boris Pribich?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 11:29:03 PM »
Their is no jdl anyways anymore. That jdl was the same people who stole 90 thousand dollars from chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 11:30:33 PM »
All Jews lie???? Ambiorix have you converted to nazism, what is this?
Of course not.
I am exposing this Naziwebsite. Therefore I put the quote and link to it :

Even the partial list below doesn't leave many Jews that did not unite against the Serbs to demonize them with lies; that shows that when one Jew lies all Jews lie.>>

Chaim and JTF, Jews should know who is the enemy. You must do something about it.
I know self-hating Jews that would buy this nazi-crap.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 11:31:17 PM »
Their is no jdl anyways anymore. That jdl was the same people who stole 90 thousand dollars from chaim.
The "JDL" they quote is the fake JDL of The Rubins. They don't represent the real JDL, Rabbi Kahane, or Kahanism.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 11:35:44 PM »
Of course not.

Chaim and JTF, Jews should know who is the enemy. You must do something about it.

Oh I see.  I had thought you were advertising that site

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 02:02:37 AM »
Of course not.

Of course, the self-hating jews would buy this verminous nazi dreckkk, or self-hating serbs which are really "KKKroats" in disguise, they aren't real righteous serbs.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 08:08:38 AM »
COMPU SERB IS A ONE PERSON GROUP HE IS AN OLDER MAN PERHAPS IN HIS 70'S HE'S HARMLESS.HE POSTED HERE FOR A WHILE HE WAS BANNED AFTER ABOUT 10 POSTS.HE WAS BANNED FROM StørmFrønt FOR LIKING BLACKS :-\ ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 08:16:48 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03