Author Topic: here I go again...  (Read 2855 times)

Offline Lewisit

• New JTFer
here I go again...
« on: May 20, 2008, 04:37:23 PM »
[my first lenghty introduction-post is now lost somewhere in the wwweb due to the system-crash - I keep it much shorter this time]

I'm an agnostic from Germany and want to join forces with people that I feel are on the same side as me: from the looks of this forum and intensive talks to a Kahane-following jewish friend from NYC I seem to have found what I'm looking for!

I live in Hamburg, a city occupied in (a growing) part by mohammedian forces and things really don't look too good here these days (it's the same in all big cities of Germany btw) - to be honest it really is hell...

but who am I to complain: first of all you guys in the US need all our prayers [sic] and efforts to prevent the evil Hussein to become the next potus!

any questions (e.g. about living or developments in eurabia) are gladly welcome - and I hope so am I  :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: here I go again...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 07:09:38 AM »
Welcome Lewisit  O0 O0 O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 09:57:39 AM »
Hello and You're most welcome. I'm glad that I managed to read your original post before the crash.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 03:56:31 AM »
Welcome Lewisit  O0

Offline Lewisit

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 02:43:03 AM »
thank you for your warm welcome - i already fell at home  :)

one question:

why do so many users choose not to put their location in their profiles? (mustn't be the whole address - but city or at least country would help to maybe connect with one-or-the-other)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 09:43:44 AM »
welcome aboard!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 10:57:30 AM »
Welcome  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2008, 07:05:05 AM »
  Welcome Lewisit! About your question, we openely said it before in manny threads where are we from, but still we don't want to reveal too manny infos about us because in the past we had some impostors who used our informations against us and posted at the StørmFrønt sites! :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 12:58:02 AM »
Welcome O0