Author Topic: German court sentences Muslim to 3.5 years for stabbing Frankfurt rabbi  (Read 15437 times)

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
he should  get the death penalty

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
"That was a more lenient charge than the original attempted manslaughter, after prosecutors said there was not enough evidence that Aziz intended to kill 43-year-old Gurevitch."

What evidence do they need?! A confession???
Did they think this was a joke? An accident?? ???
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
3.5 years?  Oh that will teach them (sarcastic tone) ::)
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
He should be stoned to death. Thank G-d The Rabbi is okay. B''H
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 09:15:41 PM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
"That was a more lenient charge than the original attempted manslaughter, after prosecutors said there was not enough evidence that Aziz intended to kill 43-year-old Gurevitch."

I asume that if you stab someone you are trying to kill them, no? :o

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer

I asume that if you stab someone you are trying to kill them, no? :o

That would be coherent thought... common sense lol...
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
there should be a few strong Jewish guys that go and take care of this muzzie and his family
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
there should be a few strong Jewish guys that go and take care of this muzzie and his family

I agree

Offline Lewisit

• New JTFer
actually it's much worse than reported at ynetnews:

- the attacker is not in jail right now! he left the court as a free man till the sentence will be enforced (if ever...)

here's a picture of this *@%#! leaving the court - seems quite happy with the outcome:

- we must be glad that he got convicted at all! he pleaded for "selfdefense" (we all know the dangerous raging rabbis don't we?) and nearly got away with it

- even screaming "s*it jew! i'm gonna kill you!" when stabbing the rabbi the attack was not considered "antisemitic", "hatecrime" or as evidence for intending to kill the rabbi

that's the way it is nowadays in germany: per se only germans can be antisemites - when a mohammedan does something horrible like that it's always considered a singular act of an out-of-his-mind-person without any political/antisemitic background

you must know: we germans (especially our courts and police) have a genuine fear of being labled "racists" so mohammedans ("the jews of today" - yeah right...) get away with nearly anything

it's a mad world
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 03:22:52 AM by Lewisit »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Didn't the Muslim beast who murdered Rabbi Kahane get away with his crime too (at least in this world)?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
The worst problem is, that the court said the words of the Muzzie "I kill you dirty Jew" and "Jewpig" is not enough to proof the antisemitic idology of the offender.

There are similar crimes from Muzzies against Jews in the past.

Two Muslims who tried to burn down the Synagoge in Düsseldorf were only convicted because of damaging property. Altrough the police found in their appartment a picture of Hitler and a lot of antisemite books.

They defended themselve with the thesis, that this Nazi-material was already in the appartment before they moved in. The court believed them this nonsense.

The concerned Synagoge-community has collected a lot of material about the attack:

http://www.jgd.de/Anschlag/Aufklaerung.htm

I suppose, that this preferential treatment of Muslims in Germany is because of leftist political parties want the Muslim vote. They are in fear of, that the Muslims will found their own parties.

Today as much as blacks in the USA voted for Jackson, as much Muslims in Germany vote for leftists parties. It is already 90 %.

The moin point is, that nearly no Muzzie in my country is able to earn enough money to pay the living of their great families. So they need welfare. The left is providing the welfare system and is in this days buisy with developing it.

This causes a natural alliance between leftists and Muzzies.

Protection and welfare in exchange for votes.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 10:43:00 AM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
3.5 years in jail??? That is not enough. Death is the only punishment.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
The attempted murderer had actually pleaded not guilty for self-defense...

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Are we to say that Germany is making strides in becoming a civilized country since the Holocaust? Sentencing this sandchimp to ONLY 3.5 years? We should have finished bombing GERMany
during WW2!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Are we to say that Germany is making strides in becoming a civilized country since the Holocaust? Sentencing this sandchimp to ONLY 3.5 years? We should have finished bombing GERMany
during WW2!

That's way overreacting, There are many greater abuses of justice in Israel is that mean you wish the Arabs had finished their plan for Israel?. Moreover this was a state Bolshevik judge I think, since I don't think they have Jury in Germany.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 12:51:14 PM by zelhar »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
during WW2!

That's way overreacting, There are many greater abuses of justice in Israel is that mean you wish the Arabs had finished their plan for Israel?. Moreover this was a state Bolshevik judge I think, since I don't think they have Jury in Germany.

No we have only assessors in some courts.

But i think it is something different, if a descendant of Germans did this or an Israeli.

If a descendant of an evil person is doing evil, the curse of his own evil and in addition of the ancestors evil is on him.  In this special case this is more than a person can take.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
during WW2!

Overreacting? Are you kidding? The difference between Jews and Germany and sandchimps and Israel: 1st: Jews and Germany: GERMany hasn't shown drek IMO to show how they've changed since the Holocaust. IMO still the same drek they were 60 years ago. Finally this was a biased attack! This wasn't just some schmuck on the street, it was a clergyman (In this case, Jewish Clergy) 65-75 years ago GERMans set out to exterminate JEWS, whilst advertising this everywhere.

2nd: Sandchimps and Israel: I find IMO we are 1,000% justified in what we're doing over there! Absolutely nowhere, did we say: "Let's kick every dirty Arab out of Israel" (Although, I support this thought wholeheartedly, we never said it!) These animals attack poor Israelis for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Finally, IMO we are completely justified in defending Israel.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
during WW2!

Overreacting? Are you kidding? The difference between Jews and Germany and sandchimps and Israel: 1st: Jews and Germany: GERMany hasn't shown drek IMO to show how they've changed since the Holocaust. IMO still the same drek they were 60 years ago. Finally this was a biased attack! This wasn't just some schmuck on the street, it was a clergyman (In this case, Jewish Clergy) 65-75 years ago GERMans set out to exterminate JEWS, whilst advertising this everywhere.

2nd: Sandchimps and Israel: I find IMO we are 1,000% justified in what we're doing over there! Absolutely nowhere, did we say: "Let's kick every dirty Arab out of Israel" (Although, I support this thought wholeheartedly, we never said it!) These animals attack poor Israelis for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Finally, IMO we are completely justified in defending Israel.

If you think that they haven't changed at all then I understand that logic why you wish destruction on them but then it isn't just because this one case. I think that they have changed, they are not a righteous nation but I don't see how wiping them out would have made things better in the world.

BTW The allies have bombed them for their own reasons but they actually helped the Nazis in exterminating the Jews.

And that analogy with Israel needs more clarification- My logic was that Israel commits misjudgments all the time including favoring Arab murderers and it doesn't mean that Israel should be destroyed because of that, the fault is mostly due to our traitorous establishment. 

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
Self defense?!

He was walking around with a knife!
Who does that?!?!  ???
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Self defense?!

Who does that?!?!  ???

Nearly all Muslims in Germany have knifes, of course for self-defence ...

The press calls them Südländer, what is clearly offending to Greeks, Spains and Italians. in Greatbritain the press call them Asians.

If you search in google for Südländer + Messer (knife) you will be surprised:

http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&ned=de&q=messer%20s%C3%BCdl%C3%A4nder&sa=N&tab=nw
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 04:09:07 PM by Golden Pheasant »

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
Self defense?!

Who does that?!?!  ???

The press calls them Südländer, what is clearly offending to Greeks, Spains and Italians. in Greatbritain the press call them Asians.

http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&ned=de&q=messer%20s%C3%BCdl%C3%A4nder&sa=N&tab=nw

Really??
Thats crazy?

Do regular Germans carry around knives as well?
Does Südländer refer to the South of Europe, or the world?
I'm actually learning German at the moment... it means South lander or something similar, correct? :)
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Self defense?!

Who does that?!?!  ???

Really??
Thats crazy?

Do regular Germans carry around knives as well?
Does Südländer refer to the South of Europe, or the world?
I'm actually learning German at the moment... it means South lander or something similar, correct? :)

Südländer means in nearly all cases of crime  Moslems of Arab, Albanian or Turkish decent. This type of people are totally nuts. They don't care about theirself, their families or their furure. They are reacting totally irrational, like mad dogs.

Look at this case of the Rabbi. Before this mad dog attacked the Chabad Rabbi, he attacked other people with his knife, in other cases with fists.

The punishment for this was two weeks arrest in a special prison for younger persons.  ::)

You can read the whole story on the website of Gudrun Eussner:
http://www.eussner.net/artikel_2007-09-15_16-21-17.html

Südländer in the sense of the word means people from mediterranian southern countries (Länder Pl. of Land country).

But if you hear this word in the press: Muzzies are meant.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
Südländer means in nearly all cases of crime  Moslems of Arab, Albanian or Turkish decent. This type of people are totally nuts. They don't care about theirself, their families or their furure. They are reacting totally irrational, like mad dogs.

Look at this case of the Rabbi. Before this mad dog attacked the Chabad Rabbi, he attacked other people with his knife, in other cases with fists.

The punishment for this was two weeks arrest in a special prison for younger persons.  ::)

You can read the whole story on the website of Gudrun Eussner:
http://www.eussner.net/artikel_2007-09-15_16-21-17.html

Südländer in the sense of the word means people from mediterranian southern countries (Länder Pl. of Land country).

But if you hear this word in the press: Muzzies are meant.

Oh, thanks!  O0

Do these events occur often in Germany?
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline Lewisit

• New JTFer
Do these events occur often in Germany?

if by "event" you mean "attacks especially on jews":

no, but that's only because most of the jews in germany do not openly show themselves (for instance they wear their kippas under baseballcaps)
you gotta be suicidal or a real toughguy to openly show jewish symbols in certain areas (especially big cities) in germany
but to make it clear again: it's not the average germans that would attack but the mohammedans that rule the streets here!

if by "event" you mean "attacks on non-mohammedans":

of cause! anyone not making place on the sidewalk and/or looking to the ground when meeting our new overlords is in danger of being attacked! this happens on a daily basis - mostly it's "only" a beating but knive-attacks (even deadly) occurr more and more often
judgments like this one we're discussing of cause give these people the totally wrong signal !!!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 02:14:45 AM by Lewisit »