Poll

What happens if you lock Anus-T in a 10 x 12' cell with five Satmar zombies?

Removed by TBOT
2 (15.4%)
Removed by TBOT
2 (15.4%)
Removed by TBOT
8 (61.5%)
Other
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Anus-T in a roomful of Satmar: What Happens?  (Read 6256 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Anus-T in a roomful of Satmar: What Happens?
« on: May 22, 2008, 03:48:38 AM »
Just for fun--what do you think the outcome of this situation would be?

Cheers,
Chaimfan

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Anus-T in a roomful of Satmar: What Happens?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 03:51:33 AM »
They realize they both hate JTF more than anything else and have a big orgy  :::D :::D :::D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 04:31:34 AM »
I think that the Satmars are not gay. They prefer female prostitutes and they even like shvartza ones. I myself have seen Satmar Chasidim in Williamsburg picking up hookers. It is well known that they solicit prostitutes left and right. This is the reason that they hate Israel and want it destroyed. Why should they have to go there and fight for the land when its more convenient to stay here and just visit hookers. Satmars are the most vile drek on earth.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 09:14:56 AM »
We're still obsessed with him?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 09:24:14 AM »
Can you post a pic so that I can actually see what they look like? It would be good to know the difference... thanks

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 01:46:40 PM »
They have a religious debate and the Satmer crush him with proof of why what you cf believe in is false and Judasim is correct  :P
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 02:22:51 PM »
Would they really kill non-Jews?  :o I don't know much about them. I would assume that's an exaggeration.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 03:17:03 PM »
Would they really kill non-Jews?  :o I don't know much about them. I would assume that's an exaggeration.

Dont listin to the idiot fools who try to spread lies agains't random Jewish groups they happen not to agree with. People spread not only lashon Hara, but outright lies. First it was that they are bad because they dont fight at all and are pacifists, now the evildoers are saying that they want to kill all non-Jews  ::) .
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2008, 05:03:13 PM »
not all satmar are against Israel...this is a blind post.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2008, 05:18:45 PM »
not all satmar are against Israel...this is a blind post.

Dr Dan, thats not true. I speak yiddish fluently and whenever I have had the unfortunate experience of being in williamsburg, the main topic of conversation is the zionists. These beasts literally blame the zionists for every problem in their lives. Whenever you go into one of their kosher restauraunts there, you ae guaranteed to hear anti Israel hate, which I have heard every time I have been there. Unless you speak yiddish and hear what they really have to say, you really cant discuss this. Chaim has discussed this numerous times and he would agree with my position(I think). And Tzvi, you call them a "random jewish group we disagree with?" Are you serious? This shows the fact that you go to torahanytime.com doesnt make you any less naive or foolish. Satmar Main Doctrine exposed in the writing of Yoel Teitelbaum the Satmar "Rabbi," exposes the real beliefs of Satmar. I have seen some of that myself, so it is YOU TZVI BEN ROSHEL WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT SATMAR. By the way, Shas is collaborating as much as ever in Israel and they are more anxious than ever to give away the golan. Are you telling me ovadia Yosef knows nothing about this either. You need to get your facts straight on many issues. I hope Chaim sees this and chimes in to set the record straight.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2008, 05:19:49 PM »
what happens if you lock chaimfan and four preists and two cardinals in a room

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2008, 05:22:42 PM »
what happens if you lock chaimfan and four preists and two cardinals in a room

What are you saying? Chaimfan is absolutely right here. Yoel Teitebaum, the Satmar Rabbi Said he wants Israel to be destroyed openly in every sefer he has written. Not to mention the hate he showed towards lubavitch having his satmar puppet chasidim burn pictures of chabad rabbanim in the streets of williamsburg. Satmar is a death cult and I suggest people actually learn about them before we come on here praising satmar and attacking chaimfan.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2008, 05:31:20 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satmar_%28Hasidic_dynasty%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoel_Teitelbaum

Both of those links are way too kind to satimar and their "rabbi"
I suggest people read those two articles and you will get a taste of satmar. The articles are very pro satmar obviously written by a supporter of them. The articles fail to mention the most evil aspects of satmar including their hatred towards lubavitch.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2008, 05:43:07 PM »
They have a religious debate and the Satmer crush him with proof of why what you cf believe in is false and Judasim is correct  :P

Dont listin to the idiot fools who try to spread lies agains't random Jewish groups they happen not to agree with. People spread not only lashon Hara, but outright lies. First it was that they are bad because they dont fight at all and are pacifists, now the evildoers are saying that they want to kill all non-Jews  ::) .

Tzvi, these two comments are dead wrong and borderline evil. You claim that me and chaimfan are spreading loshon hara when in fact, satmar do hate all "goyim" and they do hate Israel and want it destroyed. Why should we believe anything else when the satmar rabbi writes in VAYOEL MOSHE that the zionists must be destroyed? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vayoel_Moshe
Can you imagine that a jew would blame Israel for the holocaust when it didnt even exist then? Can you imagine that teitelbaum wrote this in a sefer nonetheless? Get your facts straight tzvi as you are the one spreading loshon hara and I will not stop exposing the wrongs that you have spewed here.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2008, 08:37:58 PM »

Tzvi, these two comments are dead wrong and borderline evil. You claim that me and chaimfan are spreading loshon hara when in fact, satmar do hate all "goyim" and they do hate Israel and want it destroyed. Why should we believe anything else when the satmar rabbi writes in VAYOEL MOSHE that the zionists must be destroyed? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vayoel_Moshe
Can you imagine that a jew would blame Israel for the holocaust when it didnt even exist then? Can you imagine that teitelbaum wrote this in a sefer nonetheless? Get your facts straight tzvi as you are the one spreading loshon hara and I will not stop exposing the wrongs that you have spewed here.

Name me one real Rabbinic figure who agrees with what you and cf have said then we'll talk. Until then dont even address me, you are below my stature.  And I didn't bring them up, cf did.
 Discussion closed. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2008, 09:26:33 PM »

Name me one real Rabbinic figure who agrees with what you and cf have said then we'll talk. Until then dont even address me, you are below my stature.  And I didn't bring them up, cf did.
 Discussion closed. 

I just brought proof and presented you with the sefer that Rabbi Teitelbum personally wrote espousing these anti semetic and violent views towards the jewish people and Israel. Most Rabbanim hated Satmar. If you want to get technical, Rabbi Kotler and the Torah Vodath Rabbis hated Satmar as the misnagdim hated the chasidim but that is neither here nor there because rabbi kotler also didnt have his hands clean. Of course Lubavitcher rabbanim also have a bad taste for satmar after seeing pictures of the lubavitcher rabbeim being burned in the streets of williamsburg every purim. Tzvi, I think you should come with concrete evidence and do some investigating yourself. Not everything is on the torahanytime.com website and you have to get out of the cacoon you have encapsulated yourself in. I have nothing agaist torahanytime.com so dont try to play that game, I am merely stating that you are spewing things without backup. Anyone who reads vayoel moshe will know that I am right and you are so, so wrong about this. I think its obvious that you have been proven wrong. I can tell you that 99.999% of rabbis today totally disagree with satmar on every issue and rightfully so. The lubavitcher rebbe, Rabbi Kahane, Rabbi Moshe Feinstein, Rabbi kook and others all disagree with you and satmar. I rest my case.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2008, 09:30:43 PM »
Tzvi, I am curious to know if you have ever spoken to a satmar in your life? I would venture to say you havent. I know those people well as I have relatives in Williamsburg so please dont lecture me on the satmar platform and their general attitutude. Thats like me lecturing you on sefardic minhagim which I know nothing about as I am not sefardic and you are. If you spend 20 minutes in Williamsburg and speak to people there, if you are a kahanist and a righteous jew, you will agree with me.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2008, 09:36:46 PM »
I don't think this poll is appropriate for this forum, especially the disgusting answer choices.  Let's not make a joke out of ourselves and our movement like some other fake kahanists are doing on youtube.

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2008, 09:39:29 PM »
Until then dont even address me, you are below my stature

Good catch phrase!

Can I use it?  ;)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2008, 10:15:47 PM »
Satmar wouldn't have an orgy because they are religious Jews.

I wouldn't call them religious. They stand against Israel and are traitors to the Jewish faith.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2008, 10:46:05 PM »
Until then dont even address me, you are below my stature.

Good catch phrase!

Can I use it?  ;)

Archie, according to judaism a person is supposed to be humble. Chaim told over stories about how rabbi kahane would always travel in economy class in the name of humility. For Harav Hagoan Hatzadik Tzvi Ben Roshel(Or possible TZVI BEN YOEL MOSHE TEITELLBAUM) to say that other people are "below his stature" proves that whatever small amount of torah knowledge he has come across has quickly exited as soon as it entered him. Its funny, great Rabbanim thoroughout history have made it a point to be humble and make themselves seem as average people. A man I knew told me a story about how when he was a little boy playing ball with his freind in the backyard and they hit the ball onto the property of the last lubavitcher rebbe. They wanted to get the ball but they were afraid to go into the yard because they feared being yelled at. This boy ended up sneaking into the backyard thinking that nobody would be there but the rebbe was there. I heard the man say how the rebbe told him that not only can he come in to get the ball whenever he wanted, that they could also play there if they wanted to. The man remembered till this day how the rebbe treated a little child behind closed doors when he would get no attention for it. People much greater than you tzvi have refrained from holding themselves above people and looking down at them so I am sure you arent holy enough to consider yourself "above the stature of others." Tzvi I can righfully proclaim that your a pompous, egotistical individual and not very polished. You have vigourously come to the defese of the death cult Satmar but you never came to Chaim defense on here or over at the two splinter forums where your name is extazy17 and extazy18 respectively. Irv Rubin has been suported their while Chaim has been bashed over there and you never even make a sound over there.  What a hypocrite phony.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 10:55:06 PM by DownwithIslam »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2008, 10:56:20 PM »
Let's stop the infighting.  This is not befitting of our forum. 

To some degree Tzvi is right in defending the Satmars.  Not all of them are criminals, DWI.  And in terms of their Torah position to oppose Israel, let's disagree with them, but no need to make lewd posts like this suggesting horrible things about them or talking about indecent acts in here, a religious forum.

You say you saw a bunch doing something terrible, well there are going to be bad apples in every crowd.  I don't think we can condemn all Satmar for it. 

And yes, you are correct, they are opposed to the Israeli state (to some degree, so are we!  the regime anyway...) but not all of them are vicious about it, and some do even live in Israel without paying taxes etc.  They broke officially with NK because of NK's disgusting traitor antics, and the majority of them think NK are looney.  As I understand it, the Satmar would oppose the "israeli" state on religious and personal reasons, but they wouldn't want the Muslims to massacre Jews.  Their basic Torah position is unfortunately shared by many "Orthodox/Charedi" Jews, where "antizionism" is popular and widespread, but not to the point of Traitorous tendencies, and unfortunately yes we disagree and think they are completely wrong, but I think the Torah position is considered a legitimate one.  Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about any of that.

Satmar is not who we should be worrying about.  It is the Olmerts baraks livnis etc that are destroying our nation right now.  Satmar are largely 'sitting on the sidelines.'  No danger to us really.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2008, 11:02:50 PM »
Let's stop the infighting.  This is not befitting of our forum. 

To some degree Tzvi is right in defending the Satmars.  Not all of them are criminals, DWI.  And in terms of their Torah position to oppose Israel, let's disagree with them, but no need to make lewd posts like this suggesting horrible things about them or talking about indecent acts in here, a religious forum.

You say you saw a bunch doing something terrible, well there are going to be bad apples in every crowd.  I don't think we can condemn all Satmar for it. 

And yes, you are correct, they are opposed to the Israeli state (to some degree, so are we!  the regime anyway...) but not all of them are vicious about it, and some do even live in Israel without paying taxes etc.  They broke officially with NK because of NK's disgusting traitor antics, and the majority of them think NK are looney.  As I understand it, the Satmar would oppose the "israeli" state on religious and personal reasons, but they wouldn't want the Muslims to massacre Jews.  Their basic Torah position is unfortunately shared by many "Orthodox/Charedi" Jews, where "antizionism" is popular and widespread, but not to the point of Traitorous tendencies, and unfortunately yes we disagree and think they are completely wrong, but I think the Torah position is considered a legitimate one.  Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about any of that.

Satmar is not who we should be worrying about.  It is the Olmerts baraks livnis etc that are destroying our nation right now.  Satmar are largely 'sitting on the sidelines.'  No danger to us really.

Kahanebt, I respectfully disagree with you here. As I stated in my other posts, vayoel moshe, the sefer written by Yoel teitlebaum the satmar rabbi, gives clear instructions to his chasidim about what their position must be towards israel and I can tell you that they all follow it. The damage they do in Israel is severe and the hatred they have towads all jews that are different from them has no bounds. Their is not a single righeous thing you can say about them. Are you aware that they consider meat and all other products with a lubavitch hechsher treif? That is the position of satmar and just another evil in their arsenal.

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2008, 11:03:00 PM »

Good catch phrase!

Can I use it?  ;)

Archie, according to judaism a person is supposed to be humble. For Harav Hagoan Hatzadik Tzvi Ben Roshel(Or possible TZVI BEN YOEL MOSHE TEITELLBAUM) to say that other people are "below his stature" proves that whatever small amount of torah knowledge he has come across has quickly exited as soon as it entered him.

Yeah. Tzvi seems to have a great sense of self-importance. Quite literally.  :o  :o  :o

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2008, 11:05:23 PM »

Good catch phrase!

Can I use it?  ;)

Archie, according to judaism a person is supposed to be humble. For Harav Hagoan Hatzadik Tzvi Ben Roshel(Or possible TZVI BEN YOEL MOSHE TEITELLBAUM) to say that other people are "below his stature" proves that whatever small amount of torah knowledge he has come across has quickly exited as soon as it entered him.

Yeah. Tzvi seems to have a great sense of self-importance. Quite literally.  :o  :o  :o

He does.
It is especially inflammatory in light of the fact that he is basically a bone with no meat in terms of facts and information.