Author Topic: Gay Activists Will Find the Doors Closed  (Read 2159 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Gay Activists Will Find the Doors Closed
« on: May 22, 2008, 03:55:59 AM »
Gay Activists Will Find the Doors Closed

From the desk of The Brussels Journal on Tue, 2008-05-20 20:27
A quote from former topless model and "most beautiful minister in the world" Mara Carfagna, the Italian Minister for Equal Opportunities

I am aware that there is a lot of discrimination [of gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transsexuals (GLBT)] in schools, universities and in the work place, and I believe that Italy has a duty to fight this attitude with resolution. Having said this however, the GLBT movement cannot expect homosexual couples have rights which are recognised as equivalent or similar to those which a heterosexual family is guaranteed and nor will they have the patronage of the government to demonstrate which is more about exhibitionism than anything else.
As for those who argue for more rights for gays, I am ready to discuss issues concerning private negotiations but not public recognition. […] If they want to discuss how to combat discrimination and to avoid inequality, the Ministry of Equal Opportunities is ready to find immediate solutions, but if someone wants to undermine the concept of family or dictate political agendas to the ministry, they will find the doors closed.
http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/3272
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Gay Activists Will Find the Doors Closed
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 05:10:39 AM »
In my oppinion this whole "GLBT" (I hear this shortcut the first time) is only garbage with no rights. They have only a right to one thing. But I am a moderate, so I don't write it here ...  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 05:27:28 AM »
When we'll see somenone couragius enough to fight this Homo-rights PC Dragon? The Italian goverment as all "neocon" frauds only delay the things, not try to reverse it. :( You know GF I trust in G-d; only HE has the power to save us from ourselfs.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 09:55:15 AM »
In my oppinion this whole "GLBT" (I hear this shortcut the first time) is only garbage with no rights. They have only a right to one thing. But I am a moderate, so I don't write it here ...  ;D

Me imitating former obama troll just erica : <<but you have no right to judge other people!>>  :::D
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 10:04:40 AM »

Me imitating former obama troll just erica : <<but you have no right to judge other people!>>  :::D

Yes I am ashamed  ;D

But perhaps there is really a moderate solution for this "people". After we have took over, our children will ask us: What is a fag, daddy?

So for educational reasons we should send some to the ape houses in the zoos. One pound for G, another for L, another for B and one for T.

I mean only for educational reasons ...  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2008, 09:05:30 AM »
Imagine: the world without homophilia 8;) I say send them to their muslim friends in IRI.  O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm