Author Topic: Still at large!  (Read 2103 times)

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
Still at large!
« on: January 12, 2007, 01:10:49 PM »
Friday March 15, 1996

Israel may deport American tied to mosque bomb plot

NAOMI SEGAL
Jewish Telegraphic Agency (who actually lifted the story from the front page of the Jerusalem Post, January 9, 1995).

JERUSALEM -- Israel's internal security service has requested that a U.S. citizen living in Jerusalem be deported because he was involved in a plot to blow up a mosque here.

The American, David Ben-Ariel, 35, of Ohio, was detained in Jerusalem's Old City Thursday by the GSS and taken to the Russian Compound for interrogation. He was released after several [6 1/2] hours of questioning, but his passport was confiscated and he was ordered to report daily to police, which he did yesterday.
Ben-Ariel and several cohorts who remain at large ALLEGEDLY planned to blow up Al-Aksa...
Ben-Ariel strongly denied the ALLEGATIONS, and said he was being unfairly treated by the GSS and police.
The sources said they wanted Ben-Ariel deported, and NOT BROUGHT TO TRIAL, because they were concerned THEY LACKED HARD EVIDENCE to convict him.
"It is no secret, and I have written a book about it, that I want Al-Aksa removed and the temple rebuilt," Ben-Ariel said. "But I have no plans to remove it myself. That's the government's job."

IF the Israeli authorities truly suspected me of being involved in such a dangerous activity, they would have NEVER RELEASED ME with only my passport in their hands. As for those others ALLEGEDLY involved in some plot, that were "still at large" - THEY'RE STILL AT LARGE to this day, 11 years later, because they don't exist! And, just like years ago I protested my innocence, I continue to this day doing the same, consistent, honest and true, as God knows, and as they very well know. It's a shame that some are so dishonest they're obsessed with spreading lies and disinformation about me.

The Israeli authorities had a computer disk with Beyond Babylon on it back then, and now Beyond Babylon is professionally published, and it says now, as then, that it is the GOVERNMENT of Israel's responsibility to remove the mosques and prepare for the Temple.

Gershon Salomon, chairman of the Temple Mount Faithful, has been stating that fact publicly since he helped to liberate the Temple Mount in 1967 during the Six Day War. What we say is LEGAL and BIBLICAL, although some would trample our rights to express ourselves and practice our religion, in a vain attempt to appease the Nazi-Muslim beasts.

Thankfully, the Temple will soon be reality upon the Temple Mount and the mosques will be history!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 01:48:27 PM by David Ben-Ariel »

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
Re: Still at large!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 01:16:38 PM »
 It was during the witch hunt after the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin that I was interrogated, detained and unjustly deported from Israel.

The secular authorities didn't appreciate my article in Jerusalem (and read throughout Israel and now the world) that highlights the Temple Mount suffering under a Nazi-Muslim occupation against both secular and biblical law, illegally practicing religious discrimination daily against Jews and Christians, denying us freedom of entrance to our most holy site - the TEMPLE Mount - as the 1967 Law for the Protection of the Holy Places requires.

Consul General Edward Abington, Jr.'s letter to Representative Marcy Kaptur further PROVES that I was not deported for any plot or terrorist activity whatsoever as falsely charged in smear campaigns (evident to every honest person), but the official Israeli lie/excuse for my unjust deportation, as noted in the letter, is "AN EXPIRED VISA."

American Detained in Jerusalem's Russian Compound

Dangerous Ideas?

Israel's Unjust Deportation of David Ben-Ariel

From Toledo To Jerusalem

Why Edward Abington, Jr. Must be Investigated!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 06:48:06 PM »
Best of luck to you.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 08:19:35 PM »
I don't know why they went after you.  Every Kahanist wants to get rid of that mosque.   ;D
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 05:00:51 PM »
Let's be real here. Does any person with a brain realize that the muslims could not hate Israel any more that it does now, so remove that filthy mosque and rebuild it where it belongs, over a giant latrine.

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 11:58:22 PM »
Let's be real here. Does any person with a brain realize that the muslims could not hate Israel any more that it does now, so remove that filthy mosque and rebuild it where it belongs, over a giant latrine.

But that would be logical, wouldn't it?