Author Topic: 1000s of Iraqi Muzzies converts to Christianity  (Read 2208 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
1000s of Iraqi Muzzies converts to Christianity
« on: May 26, 2008, 05:40:38 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=t4kpmAejMNQ

Anyone that leaves that cult deserves a thumbs up.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Re: 1000s of Iraqi Muzzies converts to Christianity
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 05:46:32 PM »
Joel Rosenberg was raised as an Orthodox Jew and became an evangelical Christian.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 05:49:35 PM »
Joel Rosenberg was raised as an Orthodox Jew and became an evangelical Christian.

:( , how stupid. Yesturday 2 goyim made a Kiddush Hash-em in Beit Gavriel saying their story how they left xtianity and how they learned the truth from Torahanytime.com , but people like Rosenberg aren't smart enough to find the truth in their own religion which is soo easy to see.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 06:05:33 PM »
I hope they are sincerely leaving Islam behind. I just hope that they carry their evil culture with them despite their new non-Muslim status.

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 06:11:59 PM »
I know even reports from states like Jemen that have islam as state religion complaining about the high conversion rate to christianity. :)
I guess once muslims learn to read and have a look at the qu'ran, most of them want to convert to a religion that actually makes sense. ;)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 06:27:08 PM »
What a fantastic way to be allowed entry into the United States and Western Europe, where they might be free to "carry out their assignments" and "wreak havoc" on the infidels.

I don't doubt that some of these converts are sincere, but I am more than a little skeptical of "Greeks bearing gifts" (an allusion to the Homeric Iliad); especially so when it is well known in the Islamic world that to convert from Islam is to punished with death.

I'd be curious to know exactly how many of these "born again" terrorists have already applied for their visas and "green cards" so they can walk right into the U.S. to "bear witness".

p.s.--not to mention the fact that there have always been Christian communities within Iraq, which under Saddam Hussein's secular regime were allowed to practice their faith.  In fact, Saddam's Foreign Minister was himself a practicing Catholic.  Maybe those who should now be expected to "welcome" their new "brothers and sisters in Christ" should give a closer look at this group who suddenly would seem "immune" from the wrath of the Mullahs...!!!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2008, 08:27:08 PM »
  Wow. I just hope they know how to run.. they MUST know that now they have fatwa's out on them.  What a SCARY 'religion' If one leaves christianity, and goes to judaism: NO threat. If one goes to Judaism, to christianity, to Judaism: No threat- yes, a type of 'persection' BUT, NO THREAT of murder- BUT, if you leave the religion of "PEACE" you are a dead man.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2008, 11:09:21 PM »
maybe they realize that Islam can't beat the whole world....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2008, 11:18:22 PM »
Maybe its just FOX news trying to satisfy its christian viewers in continuing this needless war. thus getting votes for Mccain- because he is for keeping the troops in Iraq.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2008, 11:27:57 PM »
Maybe its just FOX news trying to satisfy its christian viewers in continuing this needless war. thus getting votes for Mccain- because he is for keeping the troops in Iraq.

Highly doubt that. Their are numerous cases were muzzies convert to Christianity and become normal. These cases are well documented. Fox is left wing and garbage but I doubt they are making this up. They covered the story of youseff al khattab yimach shmo pretty accurately.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2008, 11:38:14 PM »
It's a step in the right direction.  I hope that Iraq becomes a Christian country real soon, that way it won't be swayed by Iran anymore.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2008, 11:44:45 PM »
This should be more systematic... like de-nazification in the 40's

The Iraqis and Afghans should go through de-islamification and their Islamic institutions should be destroyed.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2008, 11:54:31 PM »
Why doesn't this type of news gets more coverage?!
 The only thing I hear is how many more members Islam gains every year, that is the fastest growing religion in the world!

« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 02:24:37 PM by Dan »

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2008, 02:44:09 AM »
Uh, Joel Rosenberg was never an Orthodox Jew.  His father I think might have been Orthodox at one point, but I don't think his mother was Jewish and obviously his father betrayed the Jewish people by intermarrying.

Great news about Muslims leaving that disgusting religion.  And doing so in a Muslim country no less.  That takes great courage.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2008, 08:25:23 AM »
Uh, Joel Rosenberg was never an Orthodox Jew.  His father I think might have been Orthodox at one point, but I don't think his mother was Jewish and obviously his father betrayed the Jewish people by intermarrying.

Great news about Muslims leaving that disgusting religion.  And doing so in a Muslim country no less.  That takes great courage.

I stand corrected. It was in wikipedia.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2008, 10:31:31 AM »
Every year half of the Muslamics should be converted to Christianity. So that the Half-Life period of Muslam does never exceed more than a year. O0 O0
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2008, 10:34:48 AM »
Does this mean Iraq will eventually become a Christian country.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision