Author Topic: disgusting Greek traitor converts to Islam in Germany :(  (Read 1521 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
disgusting Greek traitor converts to Islam in Germany :(
« on: May 27, 2008, 06:32:22 PM »
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 09:19:15 PM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
Re: disgusting Greek traitir converts to Islam in Germany :(
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 07:13:43 PM »
Why are those converts in germany start to make english videos?
Are to few germans buying their lies today?

When I saw pierre vogel in his english video, I thought that he is doing it because he is to famous in germany to pass as ordinary lower class person.

Are they trying to help Obama?
I would feel better, if I would know what there up to!
All I know is that they are up to no good.

Those videos are funny, but they are reaching the stupid people.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 07:27:06 PM »
I don't understand why so many Europeans are turning to Islam. Greece has a rich history of art, architecture, mythology, culture, including the foundation of Democracy, etc.

Why would they turn away from their Greek roots to turn to something so vile and cultureless and disgusting as Islam?

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 07:43:12 PM »
Why would they turn away from their Greek roots to turn to something so vile and cultureless and disgusting as Islam?

I guess because their parents are phonies in their religion, they think that the religion of their parents is phony.
Or that they have social pressure. In many regions muslims are dominant in our schools for less bright people. The converters like to target the dumb.

By the way: I don't think that this guy in the video is an ordinary convert. I assume him to be an converter who uses the "one of us"-disguise to catch the idiots.
His english is far better than he admits at the beginning and he will speak german and greek fluently too. Probably even arab.