Author Topic: Is Judea alright?  (Read 2657 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Is Judea alright?
« on: May 28, 2008, 11:41:40 PM »
Is Judeanoncapta ok??  I have not seen him around here and his Torah show #5 has just been sitting there with no reply for a while.  Anyone know if he is alright?  Maybe he is still settling his move to Judea?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Is Judea alright?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 12:41:19 AM »
Even though he is moving and must be so busy, I hope he signs on soon. Its always bad to loose members.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 10:26:33 AM »
Even though he is moving and must be so busy, I hope he signs on soon. Its always bad to loose members.

Don't worry, you haven't lost me. I am just very busy getting settled here in Judea. Thanks for your concern and the Ask Judea Torah Show will be done as soon as I can. Hopefully this week.

Sorry for being so tardy.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 11:16:03 PM »

Don't worry, you haven't lost me. I am just very busy getting settled here in Judea. Thanks for your concern and the Ask Judea Torah Show will be done as soon as I can. Hopefully this week.

Hey great to hear from you and mazel tov on the move to Judea!  Glad to hear you will be back soon.  All the best.  Don't worry about the show, the mitzvah of yishuv haaretz cannot take a back seat!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 11:52:32 PM »

phew, I was a bit worried..   Zev(who does ask yesha) had msged me too asking about your wellbeing.. I didn't know..

this is good news, I will msg him to let him know.

when you get a chance, do upload a zip of all the past askjudea shows(with megaupload).  I could never download the zshare ones as a file..

so I only had 2 shows stored on my machine(from when you put them on 2shared).  Somebody requested some of your old shows.. and I was the only person to have any at all!

if the file downloads were available I would have been able to store them all for safe keeping, and maybe others would have too.

zev puts his ones on 2shared and zshare.  That might be a bit time consuming for you, but it's an idea.

kol tuv

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 10:20:59 AM »
I'm so glad, like q_q that Judea is back, albeit now in Israel - thank G-d - and thank u for conveying my thoughts q_q to Judea. I look forward to your shows and hope it generates a lot of feedback.

My shows - Ask Yesha - are put up on RapidShare and 2Shared.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 04:19:10 PM »

phew, I was a bit worried..   Zev(who does ask yesha) had msged me too asking about your wellbeing.. I didn't know..

this is good news, I will msg him to let him know.

when you get a chance, do upload a zip of all the past askjudea shows(with megaupload).  I could never download the zshare ones as a file..

so I only had 2 shows stored on my machine(from when you put them on 2shared).  Somebody requested some of your old shows.. and I was the only person to have any at all!

if the file downloads were available I would have been able to store them all for safe keeping, and maybe others would have too.

zev puts his ones on 2shared and zshare.  That might be a bit time consuming for you, but it's an idea.

kol tuv

Sorry to disappoint but my last computer crashed and took the shows with it. I would like to get whatever shows you have, though.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 05:31:56 PM »
after you stopped putting them on 2shared, and I couldn't get them as files, I gave up on the idea of archiving them(because I couldn't), and I just left the 2 earlier ones (when you were making available as files) in a temp directory.  That is where - by a fluke - I found them and sent them to a person that requested them..

But then I had a problem with windows, and had to wipe the hard drive , and that hard drive had them on, and I might not have put them anywhere else.   I will search all my computers for copies of them though..

When you do your show, you or I or somebody can make a post requesting that whoever that person was, send you the zip file or link to the zip file. 

Then you can get some of the old shows - 2 of them.

In the future, please make your shows available as files, e.g. on 2shared.  I was unable to convince you to back then, and didn't want to belabour the point more than I already had, but if anything good can come from your hard drive crash, it's that now you know to make them available as files.

Zev/Yesha  includes the download links thus
"
(show) is now ready to download here: http://rapidshare.com/files/111294738/Ask_Yesha_29-04-2008.mp3.html or at: http://www.2shared.com/file/3219063/d8f314b7/Ask_Yesha_29-04-2008.html
"

Notice he has a rapidshare link -first-. That is probably easier to use than 2shared.
And he is clear that people can try either link and get the same thing.

Even just a rapidshare link is probably ok but it's good to have the file in 2 places incase one goes down.

The main thing there is having it available as a file. That's the bottom line.  So a rapidshare link alone is fine.

There are countless other ways of presenting it in such a way that people are fine with it..

I am very good at communicating technical ideas across, so if anybody has any problem, then send them to me. I can even write some instructions, and you could link them to those (telling them to contact me if they still have problems). The bottom line is - make the file available.  You can even forget 2shared. rapidshare alone is fine.

You can even put a note saying "if problems contact q_q_"
so you won't even have to answer technical problems people have, you can send them to me, I will be happy to help. It is most important to have files available.

I think they won't have many problems with rapidshare.. Zev/Zvulun Ben Moshe/ask yesha  uses rapidshare for his shows.