Author Topic: I need to clarify some things because quite frankly I am getting offended.  (Read 16600 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
regarding the expression- destroying america..

it's subjective. I'm sure a Muzzie in a country where Islam is dying will say their country is being destroyed.

Countries change. Using the same logic stopping segregation destroyed America. Freeing the slaves destroyed America. They were all traditions so whatever.

If a JTFer says a country is destroyed you can expect it to make sense relative to the values espoused by JTF.

Good means, we are doing well, or our enemies are getting screwed.

Pretty logical really.

A good muslim however, means good in our enemy's terms.  Which is bad. But they are all bad, it's  a question of degree.

A bomb can be good or bad. If it's against our enemies in a war, that's good.
No need to say "oh, it's subjective, if you were the enemy.."

Nothing wrong with doing to your enemy what they would  do to you either. 
As they are merciful, so should you be merciful.
If you don't stoop to their level, you stoop 6ft under.

That is kahanism.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
No it's not, it's subjective. I'm sure a Muzzie in a country where Islam is dying will say their country is being destroyed.

Countries change. Using the same logic stopping segregation destroyed America. Freeing the slaves destroyed America. They were all traditions so whatever.

Ending segregation and not sending the slaves back to Africa led to the eventual downfall of America.

That's 100% correct.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer

it's subjective. I'm sure a Muzzie in a country where Islam is dying will say their country is being destroyed.

If a JTFer says a country is destroyed you can expect it to make sense relative to the values espoused by JTF.

Good means, we are doing well, or our enemies are getting screwed.

Pretty logical really.

A good muslim however, means good in our enemy's terms.  Which is bad. But they are all bad, it's  a question of degree.

A bomb can be good or bad. If it's against our enemies in a war, that's good.
No need to say "oh, it's subjective, if you were the enemy.."

Nothing wrong with doing to your enemy what they would  do to you either. 
As they are merciful, so should you be merciful.
If you don't stoop to their level, you stoop 6ft under.

That is kahanism.

Your Mama.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer

That is kahanism.

Your Mama.

No, YO mommuh

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
A lot of issues have been brought up here.  The one issue that is most important though is that we all are against the terrorist organization called Islam/Nazism.  True we have our disagreements about other issues but we must not get diverted from the main issue.  Islam/Nazism.  That's the most important.  I have friends that are homosexual and I know the Bible says it is an abomination for a man to lay with a man.  I always tell them to get married to a woman and live right.  They get upset over it but I say what I feel.  As for allowing them into our military, I'm against it.  I wouldn't want a guy in a foxhole with me that looks at me with lust.  That would be detrimental to security.  As for the feminazis shoving their agenda down our militaries throats.  I wholeheartedly agree.  I feel that women have their roles in warfar, but it is not the frontlines.  Nor is it on a warship or a fighter plane or bomber.  Not even a cargo plane.  We don't need our women to be put in danger.  Some call me a knuckle dragging machomutt for my views, but so what.  True women fought in WW2.  But look for who they were fighting for...The Soviets.  I'm sure they, the women, had a lot of say in what they did.  The feminazis have screwed this country up so bad it's pitiful.  There have been tens of millions of children murdered in the name of free choice.  The cure for cancer could have been destroyed because of this infanticide.  I could go on but I would be wasting time that could be taken up for more important issues so I had better finish.  God bless AMERICA and ISRAEL!!!!!
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Studies have shown that combat units are affected detrimentally by the service of women in said units.  Accordingly, this practice has been dropped by some western countries smart enough to be practical.  Women can serve but best not in combat units.  Nothing against women, it's just how things have played themselves out.  We also know from the Torah provisions that this would happen so Jews could have predicted this.