Author Topic: I need to clarify some things because quite frankly I am getting offended.  (Read 16641 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't know your mother. But alot of people have stupid mothers, and maybe you do

Cheap shot.  :-X

You would not insult my mom twice.

Yeah, right?

Thank's, Archie.    :)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Scriabin, I said good day.

Meaning that I am not looking at this anymore. Good bye.

----------------------
Update:

Ok I read what you wrote. Yes saying it another way would have helped. It hurts because of the friends I've lost in battle.

Yehudit, I get fired up and tend to say things in a way that is overly emotional.  I meant nothing against you, G-d forbid.  You've always been one of my biggest friends and allies. 

I certainly meant NOTHING against Women serving in combat.  They have more courage than I do, that's for sure.  G-d bless you and every other Woman in the military.  And Women who die on the battlefield are Saints.  I didn't mean to make anyone think otherwise.

We only have a difference in ideology on this matter.  Morally, we're in total agreement.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I don't know your mother. But alot of people have stupid mothers, and maybe you do

Cheap shot.  :-X

You would not insult my mom twice.

**NOBODY TRULY WANTS MY OPINION ON THIS FEMALE SUBJECT.  :-X
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
You're right Scriabin we agree Morally.
You're an amazing poster.  ;)
Please do not be offended by me, I get overly emotional at times and I am very impulsive. As much as I try to control it, it gets the best of me sometimes.

We're both fiery, passionate people.  These things happen.

G-d bless you for your service.

Offline Kacen

• Junior JTFer
One thing I wish clarified:

The flags I had in my signature, how did they violate any rules? The Jewish one I am not talking about, I took that down with no question and I apologize for the mistake of displaying G-D's name.

But the others flags had nothing to do with Judaism or insulting Jewish people at all. So, even if some people found them "ugly" and "offensive", how could THIS violate any rules? Please, show me some place where it says it is against the rules.

How do these violate forum rules?

How? Tell me please.

And to the people who found it offensive because it defaced the American flag, I slightly based it on the U.S. flag, but it's all U.S. symbols. You might as well call the flag of Liberia defacement.

If you find it offensive personally, fine, but to the one who PMed me telling me to take it down or he'd do it himself (Not Paulette, she simply asked), how can you ban them based on forum rules? If you give me an answer that makes sense, I'll let it go.

Oh, and neither of them have to do with the NWO.

In fact the one on the left is a symbol for a nationalistic American regime, AKA, anti-globalist. Just because conspiracy theorists made the pyramid with the eye on top into an Illuminati symbol doesn't make it such a symbol.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 04:21:00 PM by Kacen »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Scriabin I think men and women are both great halves to the human species and both deserve respect and to be treated as full human beings. I hate that feminists degrade men but neither can I stand it when women are degraded.

I agree with you.

I never said that Women shouldn't be treated with respect and as full human beings.

O0 Cool :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
One thing I wish clarified:

The flags I had in my signature, how did they violate any rules? The Jewish one I am not talking about, I took that down with no question and I apologize for the mistake of displaying G-D's name.

But the others flags had nothing to do with Judaism or insulting Jewish people at all. So, even if some people found them "ugly" and "offensive", how could THIS violate any rules? Please, show me some place where it says it is against the rules.

How do these violate forum rules?

How? Tell me please.

And to the people who found it offensive because it defaced the American flag, I slightly based it on the U.S. flag, but it's all U.S. symbols. You might as well call the flag of Liberia defacement.

If you find it offensive personally, fine, but to the one who PMed me telling me to take it down or he'd do it himself (Not Paulette, she simply asked), how can you ban them based on forum rules? If you give me an answer that makes sense, I'll let it go.

Oh, and neither of them have to do with the NWO.

In fact the one on the left is a symbol for a nationalistic American regime, AKA, anti-globalist. Just because conspiracy theorists made the pyramid with the eye on top into an Illuminati symbol doesn't make it such a symbol.

I don't think they're offensive except perhaps for the reason you mentioned yourself. Some may have interpreted them us a symbol of secret society dominance over the USA.

Few of our members may be suspicious about masonry and they associate it with NWO. as a movement Masonry is of no concern to JTF. I think you know what is our positions about other religions.

If someone sent you an offensive PM I think it is best to discuss it privately with a moderator or admin. I don't think we should all get involve in petty fights.

I think there is a sticky post about the forum rules. But why resort to banning so rashly? We should keep peace in our midst and concentrate in fighting Islam.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kacen

• Junior JTFer
They both are...

And about that, I was trying to convince him that not all Jews are zionists.

...I wasn't necessarily condoning anti-Zionism.

And that was before I even new all the facts too. At that time, I was neutral on the issue.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
just inquiring

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kacen

• Junior JTFer
Yes, it was me.

But this guy wasn't just "anti-Zionist", he was going around like "JEWS ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH THEY CONTROLLED THE SOVIET UNION HEIL HITLER" etc etc etc...

In fact when I posted that in his profile, he just responded "[censored] JEWS SCUM OF THE EARTH THEY WORK FOR SATAN BLAH BLAH BLAH" and then posted links to sites like jew watch and such.

I was just showing him that "Uh, not all Jews support Zionism."

I thought "If I can at least get a guy to stop being an anti-semite, that's progress no matter how I do it." But I think he's just an immature troll.

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
Lately I am being harassed by moderators and members of the forum.

People are accusing me of being some sort of N.W.O. agent.

If it continues I may leave

Good idea

Offline Kacen

• Junior JTFer
I don't think they're offensive except perhaps for the reason you mentioned yourself. Some may have interpreted them us a symbol of secret society dominance over the USA.

Few of our members may be suspicious about masonry and they associate it with NWO. as a movement Masonry is of no concern to JTF. I think you know what is our positions about other religions.

If someone sent you an offensive PM I think it is best to discuss it privately with a moderator or admin. I don't think we should all get involve in petty fights.

I think there is a sticky post about the forum rules. But why resort to banning so rashly? We should keep peace in our midst and concentrate in fighting Islam.

Well I checked the rules list and to be honest I don't even see anything there that those could have violated. Heck, even if they were NWO symbols...they did not break the rules...

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
DWI, I'm not fighting. But I do have a right to say when I am offended or not.
Just like others have said they have been offended and made their point about it. I recall you were offended over what someone said about your friend onthe forum earlier on. Did you say something about it when you were offended by it? Or was thre "no reason" to bother with it?

You are offended, but you are far too righteous to leave the forum like other people in the past!

LOL

Offline Kacen

• Junior JTFer
If I had seen the bolded section of that post anywhere else, I would have though it was hilarious satire. I'm dead serious.

Okay, let me lay this on you: I have a lesbian friend who is right-wing and hates communists. She's a gun freak. She's a capitalist and voted for Bush.

And when she sees what Muzzie countries do to homosexuals, she hates Islam. She supports Israel and is sick of all the leftist anti-Zionist propaganda in her college. She hates how all the liberals constantly ignore the fact that the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis kill homosexuals and that Israel is the only country there that doesn't outlaw homosexuality.

You managed to not generalize atheists. Extend that to other groups, please.

Now, I will not argue with you that the majority of homosexuals are left-wing, that in my experience is true, but one must analyze why. Which side of the political spectrum is generally less bigoted against them? The left, so they'd lean towards that direction, and through group mentality become leftist in another ways. You can apply this to other groups of people.

False dichotomy are what cause a lot of this arguing. It doesn't have to be one way or the other.

And the reason why so many homosexuals act like they do is the same reason feminists act like they do; they want equal rights. That is why.

If more right-wing people in general were not bigoted against them, then I bet more would be right wing. It's all because of association.

Also, interesting fact: Karl Marx was anti-homosexual, and so were many communist leaders. Karl Marx said that homosexuality was a disease of the upper class, since at the time, mostly monarchs practiced it; since they were above the law, they were able to get away with it.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 06:27:41 PM by Kacen »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Kacen that's why I'd like you to stay here- so you can educate people not to be homophobic for example.

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer

I have nothing against the homosexuals.

A gay man's not gonna put me off, I can look after myself.

If they are committing sins, it's their prerogative.

They may have some explaining to do with G-d when time comes.

I leave them in peace, and they leave me in peace. That's it...

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Kacen that's why I'd like you to stay here- so you can educate people not to be homophobic for example.

WOW!! If I thought that all of THIS would get as much ATTN, I would do my audios JUST THIS WAY, to get TGIS response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked very nicely. Thats all. I am on a few diff. forums, I, personally said something here that made someone a little upset- I just removed it, I believe that she respected me, even more, because I thought of HER feelings- she was here years before I. I, personally promise that I will not push any of my outlandish thoughts here, I try to respect all people. I have zero against Kacen, I just hate those flags- There are 3 flags I love, The US flag, and the Israeli Flag, and a 3rd- Masterwolfs. The US flag is under FIRE- and I have to take a stand here- it is not to offend ANYONE- Whatever- Take it down or dont take it down, but PLEASE- DO NOT EXPECT ME TO NOT SAY ANYTHING.  Matter of FACT, I will probably NEVER stop. Sorry, this is the way I am.  STOP TRASHING MY FLAG!! ALL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am TIRED of THIS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Kacen

• Junior JTFer
Are you accusing me of being "bigoted" against homosexuals? Are you also telling me that right now, women don't have equal rights?

By definition generalizing a group is kinda bigoted. And to be honest yeah I am against anyone indoctrinating anyone to their sexuality, but really you seem to only know the ones that do...most gays I know don't do that.

As I have said, people can do whatever they want in the bedroom, but, I don't want them shoving down what they do down other peoples' throats. I don't want to hear about it. And, I don't think too many people want to hear about it. Like I said, read what I have written in my previous post.

Well to be honest I am fine if this is merely what you think but really your huge rant generalized them horribly...there are plenty of gays who are like that. More than you think.

Whether homosexuality is a perversion is all a matter of a opinion I don't care.

Now, your friend, if she doesn't shove her homosexuality down peoples' throats and keeps everything in the bedroom, then she's certainly a rarity among homosexuals. And, people should keep it in the bedroom.

She doensn't, thus proving you generalized horribly.

Secondly, women in the West have equal rights today. These feminist groups are trying to make women dominant over men. There is a common perception that men are somehow lazy or irresponsible today and that they can't take care of kids. And, specifically, white men are being targeted by these feminists, even though the majority of them are responsible people who do take care of their kids. Above all, these feminist groups barely ever target those black gangster rappers who treat women like whores. These feminist groups of today also have their roots in this "New Left" of the 1960s, something which is destroying the West. They aren't about getting equal rights, but about getting more rights and about destroying America. We all know that these feminist groups are either communists or other radical leftists and critical of America.

Women do have equal rights, it's just individuals who might be bigoted, and I said before that many are idiots and take it too far.

And stop using terms like "destroying America". That's so arbitrary and subjective.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
And stop using terms like "destroying America". That's so arbitrary and subjective.

But its also true.

Offline Kacen

• Junior JTFer
No it's not, it's subjective. I'm sure a Muzzie in a country where Islam is dying will say their country is being destroyed.

Countries change. Using the same logic stopping segregation destroyed America. Freeing the slaves destroyed America. They were all traditions so whatever.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
No it's not, it's subjective. I'm sure a Muzzie in a country where Islam is dying will say their country is being destroyed.

Countries change. Using the same logic stopping segregation destroyed America. Freeing the slaves destroyed America. They were all traditions so whatever.

Ending segregation and not sending the slaves back to Africa led to the eventual downfall of America.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Kacen man I would advise you to follow the rules of this forum, let's not fight each other please.
Look man I'm an atheist but I realize what a great job these religious Jews are doing.
No atheist organization can hold a candle to JTF, strange isn't it?
So I think we all should follow the simple rules.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 12:10:34 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

But its also true.

Correct