Author Topic: What are gentiles supposed to do?  (Read 3702 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
What are gentiles supposed to do?
« on: January 15, 2007, 01:23:53 AM »
Inasmuch as the Jews had their own distinct jurisdiction, it would have been unwise to reveal their laws to the Gentiles, for such knowledge might have operated against the Jews in their opponents' courts. Hence the Talmud prohibited the teaching to a Gentile of the Torah, "the inheritance of the congregation of Jacob" (Deut. xxxiii. 4). R. Johanan says of one so teaching: "Such a person deserves death" (an idiom used to express indignation). "It is like placing an obstacle before the blind" (Sanh. 59a; Ḥag. 13a).

And yet,

Sexual Promiscuity - You shall not commit adultery.

A gentile is not permitted to study the beautiful Torah and he is not permitted to satisfy his lusts with women.

In other words he is expected to be dumb, spiritually blind, and sexually frustrated.

I see only death everywhere.  Everything is grey.  This is why I consider life pointless.  There are no opportunities and demons live behind smiling faces.  I am an anarchist.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
Re: What are gentiles supposed to do?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 01:26:04 AM »
If only life were simply a joke.  Rather, it seems to be a non-stop excruciating stream of boredom, pain and futility.

The ultimate irony is, people who carry out suicide probably get reincarnated and go round in a loop of being unhappy for all eternity.

The Supreme One takes pleasure in seeing human beings suffer in indescribable misery. 
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 01:29:46 AM »
It is a curse to be born white.

All attractive white women prefer black men.  I will explain this later.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 03:08:15 AM »
Get some help before it's too late.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 09:17:29 PM »
bwahahahahhahaha ^ :D
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll