Author Topic: Ask JTF For June 15 Broadcast  (Read 14320 times)

admin

Ask JTF For June 15 Broadcast
« on: January 08, 2007, 05:54:34 PM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Shalom Chaim,

Thank you for answering my question about Al HaNissim for Yom Yerushalayim.

Can you please read the Hebrew text out loud on the air and comment on what it says like you did for the one for Yom Ha'Atzmaut on Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Iyar?

"על הנסים" ליום ירושלים

נוסח ארץ ישראל

וְעַל הַנִּסִּים, הַגְּבוּרוֹת, הַתְּשׁוּעוֹת, הַמִּלְחָמוֹת וְהַפְּדוּת שֶׁעָשִׂיתָ עִמָּנוּ וְעִם אֲבוֹתֵינוּ בַּיָּמִים הָהֵם בַּזְּמַן הַזֶּה:

בִּימֵי חֵירוּתֵנוּ בְּקוּם עַמֵּי עֲרָב כְּאִישׁ אֶחָד עַל יִשְׂרָאֵל הַיּוֹשְׁבִים בָּטַח בְּאַרְצָם, אָמְרוּ: לְכוּ וְנֵכְחִידֵם מִגּוֹי וְלא יִזָכֵר שֵׁם יִשְׂרָאֵל עוֹד: וְאַתָּה בְּרַחֲמֶיךָ הָרַבִּים עָמַדְתָּ לָהֶם בְּעֵת צָרָתָם, נָתַתָּ בָּהֶם עז וּגְבוּרָה. בְּשִׁשָּׁה יָמִים הֵנִיסוּ אֶת צִבְאוֹת עֲרָב לְכָל רוּח. רְדָפוּם וְהִכְנִיעוּם. בְּדָלְקָם אַחֲרֵיהֶם בָּאוּ בָּנֶיךָ אֶל חֶבְלֵי אֶרֶץ נִרְחָבִים בָּאָרֶץ אֲשֶׁר נִשְׁבַּעְתָּ לְאַבְרָהָם, יִצְחָק, וְיַעֲקב, וְעָלוּ לִיְרוּשָׁלַיִם עִירֶךָ, וּלְחַצְרוֹת קָדְשֶׁךָ בִּתְרוּעָה, כְּשֵׁם שֶׁגְּאַלְתָּנוּ וַהֲבֵאתָנוּ אֶל מְקוֹם מִקְדָּשֶׁךָ כָּךְ הָשֵׁב שְׁכִינָתְךָ לְצִיּוֹן עִירֶךָ, וּמִזְבֵּחַ חָדָשׁ בְּצִיּוֹן תָּכִין וּבַעֲבוֹדַת בֵּית הַמִּקְדָּשׁ נִשְׂמַח כֻּלָּנוּ. וְשָׁם נַעֲבָדְךָ בְּיִרְאָה כִימֵי עוֹלָם וּכְשָׁנִים קַדְמוֹנִיּוֹת, וְנוֹדֶה לְשִׁמְךָ לָנֶצַח

וְעַל כֻּלָּם.../ וְעַל הַכָּל...

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 05:02:22 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For June 15 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 12:02:27 PM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Note: Thank you for answering my question about Debka.com. This post is two parts. The first is just to answer yes or no answer to one short question. The second part is a completely new question. Please read the whole new question out loud and answer it. Thanks.

1. The Short Yes or No Question: Do you think it is true that Debka.com is run by The Israeli Government?

2. The New Question: Being that you are against Mordechai Levy and The JDO, what do you think of the successful Anti-Neturei Karta rally that they held in Monsey outside the traitorous NK leader's home about a year and a half ago?

« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 05:12:30 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 12:15:35 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What was you reaction when Anwar el-Sadat was killed?

Thanks,
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 11:52:44 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 04:49:49 PM »
Note From Yacov: This question was accidentally deleted last week so I apologized to Daniel and had him re-post it here.

Shalom Chaim,

I have not donated to JTF ever since I registered on this great forum and neither have the other 2 Jews from Brooklyn, but we did not stop thinking about how to get money and donate it to JTF. This week is not a question rather a magnificent idea which will bring a lot of funds. Anyway before I even say it, I have to ask you to delete this message after because I could be traced down by Google adds. Basically here is the idea, I have opened up a website and I added Google adds on multiple pages of mine, which I created on purpose to put up more of the adds. The whole point is that for each click I get certain amount of money. Its not that much, but considering the amount of members we have, it will be a lot. So, I believe Bizrat Hashem and the help of our great members we will make a lot of money which we will be donating to our great forum.

Thanks,
Daniel Ben Hanania.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 04:09:26 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 05:00:14 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why did Ted Kennedy open up this country to thousands of third world immigrants? So many White Americans have gotten murdered by these third world terrorists that came flooding into this great country. They don't assimilate and want to be righteous Americans, instead they have high crime rate and live in ghettos. I think these third world immigrants should be deported back to their own countries, including their first generation born children that think like they do, regardless of being born here.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 11:27:49 PM by JTFFan »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 05:03:09 PM »
Dear Chaim, what is your opinion on the British scientist, Stephen Hawking?

Some people claim he's the smartest person in the world. Is this true?

« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 05:24:58 PM by Blastaway »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 05:08:33 PM »
Dear Chaim,

At what age would you deem it appropriate to teach one's children about the Holocaust, for instance showing them documentaries or movies like "Schindler's List"?

Shalom and G-d bless,
Ben Yehuda.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 04:09:57 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 05:12:51 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Recently I've watched a clip about the horrific things that took place in the school in Beslan four years ago.
Can you say a few words about the Chechnya conflict and judge the role/behaviour of Russia?

Thanks as always,
2honest.

Offline Noar HaGvaot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 05:18:01 PM »
Kosher slaughter of meat is designed to inflict as little pain on the animal as possible.  I recently saw a video on YouTube of a kosher slaughter at the largest Glatt Kosher slaughterhouse in the world, Agriprocessors, Inc. of Postville, Iowa, where the cattle screamed a full three minutes while it bled to death.  Non-kosher slaughter has the animal electrocuted or undergoing percussion to the brain to render the animal unconscious but alive before slaughter.  Why couldn't something like this be employed prior to ritual slaughter and still be Halachically acceptable as Glatt Kosher?

Yacov adds: The animal dies instantly and what you think is the animal screaming is the reaction of membranes after it is already dead just like in non-kosher slaughter when a chicken runs around after being beheaded. Jewish slaughter doesn't cut the head off until after the animal is already dead and the blood drains out.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 04:07:35 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2008, 05:34:41 PM »
Hello Chaim,
There are 150,000 Armenians in Lebanon working, paying taxes, founding small businesses and improving the economy of an Islamic country. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Lebanon
It is also estimated that there are 200,000 Armenians in Syria who are the descendants of the 1915 genocide survivors.
What can be done to get those people out of those Islamic countries and make them settle in Armenia where we could use their population and industrious power and there will be no danger of intermarrying with Muslims? They also tend to be antisemitic because of prolonged Arab brainwashing.
Even the Lebanese Civil War and Israeli Lebanese War didn't make them want to leave, they just WANT TO STAY THERE as if it's their homeland.
But the truth is they don't belong there, it's not their country, it's a foreign Islamic country and they have a real homeland that lacks in population.
What would you do if you were in my situation to get those people out of there and make them settle in their REAL homeland?
I'm asking you because I know that Jews have a similar problem with Iranian Jews and Jews in other Islamic countries that don't want to move to Israel where they belong.

Also, what do you think of The Armenians in The Old City of Jerusalem? They also fled after the 1915 Turkish Muslim Nazi genocide.

Thanks for your suggestions.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 09:15:52 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2008, 05:42:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Owing to the recent controversy I caused, I will no longer be wantonly flaming the Satmar. However, they are still a huge problem to deal with in the Jewish community. Chaim, do you think you will make a video, or at least a webpage or post, explaining how they are, theologically, a cult of Judaism?

G-d bless. Chaimfan

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2008, 06:35:50 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Who were the treacherous "people" responsible for the horrific decisions in the U.S. and Israel which designed Kahane Chai and Kach as terrorist organizations by the respective governments?

Thanks,
eb22.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 04:10:32 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2008, 06:39:32 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts about George S. Patton? Some say that he was Anti-Semitic.

Thank you and G-D bless you.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 03:13:40 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2008, 09:51:53 PM »
Greetings Chaim. If you begin to hire people at JTF once you get enough money to do so, how will you be able to legally avoid federal rules about diversity and affirmative action? What if an unqualified black person or other protected group decides to sue because they don't get a job? The second someone says something about schvartzes, they could scream racism.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 10:52:03 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2008, 11:02:31 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is your response to those who say you are "delusional" for thinking that you will become Prime Minister of Israel one day?

With that in mind, how do you think things would be today in your life, JTF, the US and Israel if Rabbi Meir Kahane were still alive and survived his assassination? 

Thank You,
Dr. Dan.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 04:11:24 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2008, 03:31:30 AM »
Chaim,

When G-d created humans did He designed them to eat flesh?
I have a discussion with some friends regarding The Tanach, capture genesis.
In which the creation of the universe is written. G-d gave the authority to Adam to rule with the earth and with all the living beings who live on it.
- Was G-d’s intent that we Humans would use animals as food?

Today we all eat meat.
Has prepared flesh the same amount of protein and nutrition as raw flesh?
- Does not boiled or cooked flesh has lost its value after that process?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 03:08:56 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2008, 09:56:21 AM »
Shalom Reb Chaim, A lengthy, but important question
     On this excellent ASK JTF program, many forum posters have posed questions to you on the Shoah, a subject of great interest to me – so I have paraphrased most of the questions and accompanying angers for future use, in your name, of course. 
     I would like to know what is your knowledge of the role played by the late world-famous Rabbi Dr. Solomon Schonfeld, z”l, from the U.K., author of “Why Judaism” – a book given to my parents, by him with his signature, other askanaim (the Vaad Hatzalah) and even some Rebbes,  in the Holocaust .
    Do you think that their emergency meetings and sending of money and aid to help the stricken Yidden of Europe helped to lessen the Korbanot and the Churban and was positive?  Essentially: did these and other orthodox Jews really help fellow Jews during the Holocaust and what could they have done more, in hindsight?
Thanks
Zev

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 11:17:15 AM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

Previously you have said that you support the re-institution of the monarchy in Israel. Do you believe that a Jewish monarchy in Israel must come from the Davidic line? If so how would that line be reestablished today? It has been said that the Hasmoneans did not last because they were not of the Davidic line and therefore impostors.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 04:12:26 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2008, 01:12:01 PM »
Shalom Chaim!
We, as Jews, had many enemies throughout the history. However, few stand out as the most dangerous
Amalekites, Philistines, Romans, German nazis and muslims. I've noticed that, in the case of the later three - the most vicious of them all - there is an obvious commonality - a salute with an an extended right hand. Moreover, as far as I know, muslims only recently started to use this nazi salute. I wouldn't be surprised if Amalekites or some other accursed beasts used it as well.

Do you think it is a coincidence? Is there a deeper meaning, perhaps prophesied by our sages or discussed in Torah?
Thank you,
Manch
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2008, 02:27:24 PM »
Dear Chaim:

What happened to Paulette and David's audio programs?  They've suddenly become conspicuously absent from the forum.

Shalom

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2008, 02:52:08 PM »
Dear Chaim:

What is your opinion about the Kurdish?  Do you believe that they should have their own country so that they don't have to be subject to genocide in Turkey or Iraq?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2008, 01:03:26 AM »
Hello Brother Chaim

Do you think if there is a massive demonstration in Denver at the Obango Convention, would it be wise that some if not many of JTF members to go to join in as long as if its a peaceful demonstration yet voiced out that having the enemy within as the Commander of the free world is an Obama Abomination?

And this was what this person sent me last week I tried to copy and paste but didn't come out accurate aol emails vanish after a certain amount of days

Dear Chiam,
I am a friend of Amasterwolf's who for the last 5 months has been sharing with me information about JTF.  I just wanted to let you know, what you say, your message makes sense to me.  And, that is what is missing in this great country of ours today. COMMON SENSE.  Thank you for having the passion and the guts to use your voice.  God Bless you and this great Country.  Keep fighting the good fight...Jc

Please do not delete
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2008, 01:02:03 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I was reading a book on Theodore Roosevelt and his role in American politics.  What do you think of him and could we use a leader like him today.

G-d Bless America, Israel, and the West,
Minuteman.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 04:12:58 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2008, 05:05:57 PM »
Hiya Chaim

I can't wait for another Chaim Ben Pesach English language video!

Please do some in the near future, particuarly so we have something from the Chairman of JTF to spread around the internet about JTF's official position on the election. It would be good if you could do a short video about who to vote for. I believe a short video endorsing McCain over Obama (although suggesting both are bad) from you, say 2 or 3 minutes long, could go "viral" and have a LARGE audience of Right Wing Gentiles watching it and bringing new great members to our forum.

What do you think about this idea? It would be a FANTASTIC way to spread the word about JTF. No matter what you say about our great members making videos, nothing will compare to a video from our AMAZING, GREAT, RIGHTEOUS chairman himself!

~Nic

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2008, 09:48:20 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Whenever it's an election year, the Democrats start carping and caterwauling about how the whole Electoral College system is unfair, and how they want everyone's vote to count. 

Now I realize the purpose of the Electoral votes is to insure that the smaller states get their fair share of representation, as opposed to elections being decided by states with large populations, such as New York or California. 

So what would you say to people who say the Electoral College should be abolished because it disenfranchises people?

Thank you very much,
Lisa.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 02:55:01 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »