Author Topic: Bowling For Columbine: Michael Moores propaganda  (Read 2466 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Bowling For Columbine: Michael Moores propaganda
« on: June 03, 2008, 10:28:30 AM »
Ok, so there seems to be a lot of anti-gunners citing the sources of Bowling For Columbine for their facts against gun ownership. I myself have watched the video and my overall impressions is that the movie was all over the place, Michael Moore claims Canada has higher gun ownership than the US yet less violence then goes on to claim poverty isn't the cause (despite the fact he never mentioned population of Canada compared to the US or that nations with the most strict gun control actually had higher murder rate over the US). I thought the movie was deliberately meant to make gun owners look like psycho religious redneck racists preparing for war while allowing kids to shoot up their schools. The movie couldn't be further from the truth, lets take a look at some of the facts and misinformation this garbage of a so called documentary is spreading.

http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html

Let me know your opinions.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Bowling For Columbine: Michael Moores propaganda
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 11:04:22 AM »
I had seen that movie in High school is was dumb he goes to Walmart and wants to know why they sell guns
To me this movie is trying to make southern whites look like animals only interested in weapons