Author Topic: Muzzies want Pork banned in America and anything having to do with pigs  (Read 13196 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
Removed by TBOT.

This is unacceptable for a Jew. It is one thing not to keep kosher. It is another to be proud of it.

Both Chaim and the Rav went without food because they were denied kosher food. That is something worth being proud of.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 11:01:27 PM by takebackourtemple »
DukeNukem

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
They will have to pry my peperoni pizza from my cold dead traitor jew fingers

If you are Jewish, you should not eat pork and a Kahanist government in Israel would ban pork except to use against Muslims. But it will not be for human consumption.

Would a Kahanist Gov't ban Pork for Christian consumption??
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I understand for Israel to keep Kosher, I do.  But for Christians? The United States. It will be impossible and even ban books that has the word pig in it like the 3 little pigs?  They have zero business to be here to begin with let alone telling he American public what to ban.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
We should ban the Mussies

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
My favourite meat is chicken. I mean the whole chicken stewed or roasted with herbs.  Goose, duck, deer, sheep and beef are other great sorts of meat.

But you are right. Muzzies have no right to claim anything, with the exception for a one-way ticket back to their hellholes.  :)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 05:25:52 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
My favorite meat is lamb  O0 Ban pork? Tell the Italians and the Southerners that   :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Does this include pork rinds?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer

There should be a national referendum:
a) keep the Muslims and ban the pigs
b) keep the pigs and ban the Muslims

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.

There should be a national referendum:
a) keep the Muslims and ban the pigs
b) keep the pigs and ban the Muslims

lol good one :)
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
They will have to pry my peperoni pizza from my cold dead traitor jew fingers

If you are Jewish, you should not eat pork and a Kahanist government in Israel would ban pork except to use against Muslims. But it will not be for human consumption.

Would a Kahanist Gov't ban Pork for Christian consumption??

Can't speak for a Kahanist govt, but since pork is unkosher, it shouldn't be cooked in Israel. Outside of Israel...well, that's up to their govt.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
If they take bratwurst away it's going up their behind.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

As I was a child I liked to eat Bratwurst. But there is a secret about this.

Only the first Bratwurst is tasty. The second doesn't taste. I don't know why this is  ???

But it is true.

P.S.: I read about a master-butcher, who can make tasty kosher bratwurst without pig-meat. He has his restaurant in Jerusalem. O0

This is so special, because normally you need special fat from the pig in order to make bratwurst tasty. But he is able to do it without.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
If they try to take my Bacon away there will be hell to pay >:(

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

Only the first Bratwurst is tasty. The second doesn't taste. I don't know why this is  ???

But it is true.

P.S.: I read about a master-butcher, who can make tasty kosher bratwurst without pig-meat. He has his restaurant in Jerusalem. O0

This is so special, because normally you need special fat from the pig in order to make bratwurst tasty. But he is able to do it without.

Ah my grandma made some good bratwurst, didn't know it was pork though.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Thanks for clearing that up Yakov
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

I never hears of such a food. Chaim suggests that Gentiles shouldn't eat pork products either because they are unhealthy.

Unfortunatly Americans will not join on banning something like this cause its more then just for food consumption.  According to Muzzies anything at all mentioning the word pig.  And pork bellies are a major stock commoditee.  It is unhealthy if you eat every single day morning noon and night.  But there are doctors also claiming its healthier then say beef.

My point is to have Muslims coming on our shores and telling us what to ban is obsered

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer

But it is true.

I love pork, it's the tastiest thing especially when BBQed.
BBQ not with coal BUT WITH WOOD and skewers the classic way YUMMY.
If they ban it there will be a revolution and many people will die.
DO NOT TOUCH BEER AND PORK those things are holy to me.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
They were doing the same thing in Europe too, some time ago they wanted to ban piggy banks lol can you believe that?
Free Javakh!!!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
They were doing the same thing in Europe too, some time ago they wanted to ban piggy banks lol can you believe that?

I think Piggy Banks are banned in the UK
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chaim is of cause right ...

I don't like pork so much, because you feel so tired after eating it. You feel, like you want to go to bed.

Some pork preparations are tasty like roasted pork with pears or even Bratwurst  - no question, but after the enjoyment comes the punishment  :::D

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

What is Piggy Banks?

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer

What is Piggy Banks?
http://artforprofits.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/piggy-bank.jpg
Free Javakh!!!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I understand for Israel to keep Kosher, I do.  But for Christians? The United States. It will be impossible and even ban books that has the word pig in it like the 3 little pigs?  They have zero business to be here to begin with let alone telling he American public what to ban.

As Paul Rever said, in  different tone, from me:

"The muZlims are coming, The muZlims are coming"

People in the USA eat pork. This is the USA. EAT YOUR PORK (people that like Pork, or dont follow kosher laws). And DONT STOP. Matter of FACT, go and get yourself pot belly pigs as PETS, this is OUTRAGEOUS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Paulette is right Islam get out bring on the PORK O0