Author Topic: Ancient Israelite videos full of black hebrew garbage, need help  (Read 618 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm trying to make a video on the history of the kingdom of Israel to modern day and how things have gotten worse to show the history and what we're about to lose if the situation isn't fixed. Video was going to be composed of footage of the Roman-Jewish battles, the exodus, modern day wars from the 1940's until now, and Israel today and the declining situation (homosexuality, russian influence, etc.) Problem is, I can't do the video the way I want to because everytime I go on youtube and type in Israelite or "Ancient Israelite" it either comes up with some Christian Identity [censored] or black hebrew Israelite garbage. Any suggestions?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ancient Israelite videos full of black hebrew garbage, need help
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 02:24:37 AM »
Guys? Any suggestions?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ancient Israelite videos full of black hebrew garbage, need help
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 10:22:12 AM »
Try other queries such as: The kingdom of Israel, Biblical Israel, The land of israel, and also more era and event specific queries such as: Hasmoneans, The Jewish revolt, The war of ___, Bar Kochba,

Try to find a website that has a timeline of Jewish history and you could find plenty of query words and the dates thay match them.