Author Topic: Every member of JTF should own a gun.  (Read 33387 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Every member of JTF should own a gun.
« on: June 17, 2008, 08:33:42 PM »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Every member of JTF should own a gun.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 09:30:34 AM »
Why yes, yes they should. Thank you for the informative post  O0

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 10:50:22 AM »

That what it's coming to. You're right! O0

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 06:11:12 AM »
AMAZING that the MOST IMPORTANT post gets THREE RESPONSES. >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 08:02:27 AM »
I have no gun. Almost nobody has a gun in my country.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 08:08:00 AM »
guns are banned in some countries, like britain

you'd have to risk your life to get one! finding a criminal to buy it from and risking imprisonment..

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 08:41:34 AM »
I know a few people who have a license for a weapon.
But to give you an example: when a burglar enters your house, and you shoot him, you are most likely to get imprisoned for murder.

OR : if a burglar is in your house, and runs away, and you shoot him while he's already on the run, then you'll get imprisoned for sure here.

Conclusion: you may only shoot back, but never start firing yourself, even if your life is in danger, the reaction must be with equal arms....

That's the law in Belgium.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 11:16:39 AM »
Yes, I need to get one, I know how to shoot..... 8)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 11:33:05 AM »
It's nearly impossible for law abiding people to have guns in New York, from what I understand. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2008, 11:56:38 AM »
It's nearly impossible for law abiding people to have guns in New York, from what I understand. 
Not for me i have a few :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2008, 03:00:58 PM »

Let them try to take my guns away from me  >:(

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2008, 12:00:12 AM »
My family has guns and we currently have 2 assault rifles, AR15 and a XCR and were waiting for the Bushmaster ACR to make the third =)

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2008, 12:21:13 AM »
Owning a gun in violation of the law of New York or any other state or country is certainly not behavior condoned by JTF, a law abiding organization. If it can be done legally? Great. It is becoming more and more necessary.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2008, 08:54:14 AM »
Owning a gun in violation of the law of New York or any other state or country is certainly not behavior condoned by JTF, a law abiding organization. If it can be done legally? Great. It is becoming more and more necessary.

Actually it should be the other way around, that New York is in violation of abiding by the second amendment with their unconstitutional gun laws. But the JTF being a law abiding citizen, we cannot condone illegal activity no matter how rediculous the laws may seem, of course I'm sure that the disarmed law abiding population will just become victims.

I only promote legal ways to obtain firearms, what members do on their spare time is their own responsibility as I have not provided material for obtaining them illegally.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2008, 11:01:08 AM »

Actually it should be the other way around, that New York is in violation of abiding by the second amendment with their unconstitutional gun laws. But the JTF being a law abiding citizen, we cannot condone illegal activity no matter how rediculous the laws may seem, of course I'm sure that the disarmed law abiding population will just become victims.

I only promote legal ways to obtain firearms, what members do on their spare time is their own responsibility as I have not provided material for obtaining them illegally.

I never said anything about illegal possesion of a firearm. I'm just as law abiding as the next guy.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline iratollah

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2008, 01:36:21 AM »
 8;)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 06:15:58 AM by iratollah »
L'Olam Lo
it is socially unacceptable to be ahead of your time

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2008, 11:20:19 AM »
This jew has a few.

This morning I was very proud of my teenage daughter as she left our house with her AR15, I made sure that she had a few hundred rounds of ammo and it was properly sorted.  She was going to meet her rifle coach, today she said she put 75 rounds into a target 600 yards downrange in only 180 seconds.  Coach is also teaching her to handload so she can afford to feed her habit.

What's a nice Jewish girl doing in a situation like that?  Why aren't more nice Jewish girls learning this important skill? 

Every non-muslim should know how to handle a rifle. Including self-hating ones so that they can put a bullet in their own head.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2008, 11:31:54 AM »
This jew has a few.

This morning I was very proud of my teenage daughter as she left our house with her AR15, I made sure that she had a few hundred rounds of ammo and it was properly sorted.  She was going to meet her rifle coach, today she said she put 75 rounds into a target 600 yards downrange in only 180 seconds.  Coach is also teaching her to handload so she can afford to feed her habit.

What's a nice Jewish girl doing in a situation like that?  Why aren't more nice Jewish girls learning this important skill? 

Every non-muslim should know how to handle a rifle. Including self-hating ones so that they can put a bullet in their own head.

Knowing the self hating ones, they'd just give their guns to the muslims like the leftist government does in Israel when they supply Hamas.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2008, 12:49:22 AM »
This jew has a few.

What a lovely thought to behold at bedtime to know that there are Iranian Muslims in the U.S. with AR15s.  ::)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2008, 07:50:18 AM »

YES, ABSOLUTELY Cohen!! AMEN- I am going to NYC, to the 5 burroughs and DEMAND that law abiders get THOSE rights BACK.

I am Cohen's BIGGEST Fan.  ;)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2008, 08:09:37 AM »

YES, ABSOLUTELY Cohen!! AMEN- I am going to NYC, to the 5 burroughs and DEMAND that law abiders get THOSE rights BACK.

I am Cohen's BIGGEST Fan.  ;)
Well it would be great if someone could get a movement together that would be able to get some reasonable gun ownership laws on the books in the City of New York. Actually it is possible to own long guns and even a pistol in the city with the correct permits. I live outside the city and the laws are somewhat better but restrictions on pistols is still and issue. New York is a very liberal place Paulette its going to be hard getting any positive reform out of crazy politicians. The few good people we have in politics are way to few in number to take an issue like that on. The liberal media here in N.Y. State have got the public brainwashed that guns in the hands of the public kill people when they should be telling them guns in the hands of criminals kill people.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2008, 05:56:24 PM »
This jew has a few.

What a lovely thought to behold at bedtime to know that there are Iranian Muslims in the U.S. with AR15s.  ::)

The post your quoting, the user stated they are Jewish.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2008, 06:05:27 PM »
This jew has a few.

The post your quoting, the user stated they are Jewish.

Read Iratollah's ask JTF question

Offline billwhite2

• New JTFer
    • CB Software Solutions, LLC
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2008, 01:41:46 PM »
Before WWII, Germany had gun laws that required registration. When Hilter came to power, all he had to do was find all the registrations and take the guns away from the citizens. Unarmed citizens are helpless against a tyrannical government.

Here in Arizona we have fairly relaxed gun laws because this part of the country still has that "Wild West" attitude; it's not illegal to own an unregistered gun. Although I own about 12 firearms, only two of them are registered because I bought them at gun shops. I don't want the government to know how many guns I have or what kind they are.

It gives me comfort to know that a government offical won't be knocking on my door to take all my guns away.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2008, 04:39:28 PM »
I am taking the fifth...

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."