Author Topic: Whoever posted the filth is liable.  (Read 983 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Whoever posted the filth is liable.
« on: June 18, 2008, 12:57:05 AM »
Whoever posted filth on this forum and on ANY FORUM is liable for their disgusting sinful behavior.  That person ought to do teshuvah and pray to Hashem for forgiveness and never repeat the sin, but who knows if they will. 

Something is very fishy about this entire situation.  There are so many backstabbers that are trying to take down JTF, but they are weak and pathetic not to mention completely evil to try to sabotage our righteous goals. 

I would not trust a single person on this forum anymore.  There are obviously many personal vandettas and people trying to destroy the lives of righteous Jews and gentiles alike aside from just attacking JTF.   I would urge EVERY person on this forum not to send personal information to anybody, never post your picture or any kind of info about yourself because there are obviously malicious backstabbers who will turn on you in a second.  Do not get personal with anybody unless you already know them outside the forum.  That's my best advice.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Whoever posted the filth is liable.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 12:59:15 AM »
I'm glad I never shared any personal information or my real name. I almost did a few times but I'm glad I didn't.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 01:00:18 AM »
I wont as well

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 01:02:16 AM »
The only people who know about me are ones that I met personally. I dont believe any of them will ever do something like this and they have in fact all proven to be very righteous people. I know from experience that they are not snitches. As far as the situation you refer to, its basicaly just one kurva from australia who is trying to do this. We should not get all flustered. Besides, if my info got posted, I can deal with physically deal with any beasts who want to start with me.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 01:20:01 AM »
I can tell from your videos that you're a very strong person DownWithIslam! :)

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 01:22:45 AM »
I can tell from your videos that you're a very strong person DownWithIslam! :)
Yeah! and not scared to show his face, despite potential fatwas...