Author Topic: What the German women want  (Read 6387 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
What the German women want
« on: January 18, 2007, 10:40:27 PM »
I caught a glimpse of a teen-themed educational programme for schoolchildren early this morning, at about 3 am.

And I looked and I saw all these young Germans.   The girls were blonde and buxom and the boys had thick and sometimes curly black hair.   They were all looking to go out with each other.  And one of the women in the show went to visit a commune and went up this long-haired hippy's tree.  And she was uncomfortable, laughing awkwardly and her body language looked like she was harbouring intense sexual desire.

In the prior programme a strikingly blonde parachutist was talking about her work.  And it cut briefly to a scene of her strapping up a black man, and he was staring at her, like negroes usually do at white women - with his mouth open and his eyes almost popping out.

And it came to pass that I made a realization.

White women prefer foreign men because they feel less inhibited around them.  The foreign men tend to go all-out with their sexuality around the white women.  And so white women don't feel embarrassed any more, and are able to vent their deep desires.

So the long-haired German hippies will be going without while the black men get to bonk fine Aryan albinos all night long.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: What the German women want
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 03:33:10 AM »
Fruit, a sincere question for you, why do so many of your posts revolve around the issue of blond women and black men?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 12:18:26 PM »
Fruit, what kind of work do you do? 

Can any of your friends set you up on blind dates?  Or have you tried putting up your profile on any dating sites?  Do you do any kind of volunteer work where you might meet women who share some of your interests?  What about events for singles in your area? 

I'm not saying it's easy.  But I'm just wondering if you've tried any of these things. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 02:10:26 PM »
and the boys had thick and sometimes curly black hair
  Maybe the girls were plattsduetche and the men were Bavarian
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 03:42:08 PM »
Mord, I am not sure what you are talking about. Plautdietsch-speaking Germans (i.e. Mennonites) are actually really rare. There are only a couple hundred thousand of them on the planet and many, if not most, live in scattered colonies in Latin America. I know a little about them as there is a family of them at a church I used to attend. I really don't consider it likely that most people visiting Germany (or, even more, someone watching news footage from Germany) would encounter very many of them, and if so, there would be no physical way to tell them apart.

On the plus side, I know that at least some Mennonite Low Germans truly love Israel, which is of course quite the opposite of average Teutons.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 03:44:44 PM by Chaimfan »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 06:22:38 PM »
Mord, I am not sure what you are talking about. Plautdietsch-speaking Germans (i.e. Mennonites) are actually really rare. There are only a couple hundred thousand of them on the planet and many, if not most, live in scattered colonies in Latin America. I know a little about them as there is a family of them at a church I used to attend. I really don't consider it likely that most people visiting Germany (or, even more, someone watching news footage from Germany) would encounter very many of them, and if so, there would be no physical way to tell them apart.

On the plus side, I know that at least some Mennonite Low Germans truly love Israel, which is of course quite the opposite of average Teutons.
Acctually i meant northern Germans as opposed to to Bavarians
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 06:44:43 PM »
Plautdietsch refers to a language/culture/religion, not racial phenotype. As for northern/southern Germans, I didn't know that there was that much of a difference. The Bavarian guy I know doesn't look any different from the average German. Southern Germans tend to be Catholic and Northerners Protestant (Lutheran), but they don't hate each other's guts enough not to intermarry.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2007, 07:04:19 AM »
Plautdietsch refers to a language/culture/religion, not racial phenotype. As for northern/southern Germans, I didn't know that there was that much of a difference. The Bavarian guy I know doesn't look any different from the average German. Southern Germans tend to be Catholic and Northerners Protestant (Lutheran), but they don't hate each other's guts enough not to intermarry.

The Bavarians as well as other Southern Germans do look different from the northern Germans as i spent a few yrs in Germany in the big citys of South Germany perhaps the difference is less pronounced because of people moving around from different parts of Germany.If you go to small towns in Bavfaria the people are small and darker skined as well as having darker hair.Also the Bavarian German speaks a dialect similar to that of Austria

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2007, 12:56:15 PM »
Fruit, what kind of work do you do? 

Can any of your friends set you up on blind dates?  Or have you tried putting up your profile on any dating sites?  Do you do any kind of volunteer work where you might meet women who share some of your interests?  What about events for singles in your area? 

I'm not saying it's easy.  But I'm just wondering if you've tried any of these things. 

Hello Lisa

My story is rather pathetic, which is why I rarely talk about it.  When I was at university there were one or two attractive young women who tried to get my attention.  I strongly remember one young brunette in particular who was very eager.  But my self-esteem has always been too low.  Of a truth I have missed many chances even just to have young women for friends.

Yes, I have suffered but everyone suffers - so here is a great need for me to make something out of everything so as to become unique.  And the truth is, the more I delved into question of white women/black men the more corroboration I found in many learned and esteemed men and women who wrote about the same thing.

And here is my conclusion: both white men and black men can be losers.  But in general white men have the furthest to fall.  There are even white girls out there who will sleep with black losers just for the thrill of being with a negro.  But one will sooner find gold at the end of the rainbow than a nice young white woman who will, after learning how broken a white man's personality is, tolerate him.

Therefore i conclude, on the basis of comparative study of the lower ends of society, that white women on average treat black men better than white men.

Case in point: look how even mildly successful black men are praised to the highest heavens.  They don't realize it but it's actual a very subtle form of bigotry (racism through soft expectations).  By opposing this phenomenon I am actual taking an anti-racist position.  I was never a racist when I was growing up.  I hate forms of racism which society doesn't even recognize as racism.  And I am now much more sympathetic to those young white men who feel hostile to blacks because I know where they are coming from.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2007, 06:45:47 PM »
The Bavarians as well as other Southern Germans do look different from the northern Germans as i spent a few yrs in Germany in the big citys of South Germany perhaps the difference is less pronounced because of people moving around from different parts of Germany.If you go to small towns in Bavfaria the people are small and darker skined as well as having darker hair.Also the Bavarian German speaks a dialect similar to that of Austria
I will take your word for this, but I don't think they would look black. Maybe somewhat Italian, but not African.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2007, 02:09:30 AM »
Aren't Mennonites people who follow the religion of The Amish? They are called Pennsylvania Dutch but in reality are descended from German immigrants.
No, they are not the same. Somewhat related, but far from identical. Both I believe had their roots in the pacifistic Anabaptist movement of renaissance Germany, but there was a great schism at some point. One half became the Amish or the predecessors to such, and the others became Mennonites.

There was a leader... Theodore Munser or something like that was his name... who led one significant faction while it was still in Germany. He led an extremely violent, jihadist sect of Anabaptism that I think, but am not totally sure, became incorporated into the Amish tradition. Amish came to colonial Pennsylvania in the early 1700s, and yes, as you pointed out, are indeed ethnic Germans. Mennonites followed a man named Menno Simon (or, again, something like that) who was more pacifist. Most Mennonites moved to Russia in the 1700s to avoid conscription by the German/Prussian armies, which was anathema to their belief system. Flash forward 150 years or so till when the czars were launching pogroms against the Mennonite colonists in Russia (which of course spoke German and were pretty socially distinct) much as they were Jews. Many fled for Canada and various parts of Latin America. Those that did not flee then gradually returned to Germany from Soviet Russia over the decades.

Because the Mennonite colonists were separate from their ancestral German homeland for hundreds of years, they speak a dialect now (Plautdietsch) far distinct from modern high German--although many know both equally fluently.

The practical difference is that Amish generally are more extreme in rejecting all trappings of modern life and they practice a rather unusual folk religion (complete with the casting of magic spells and the like). Mennonite Brethren are closer to "mainstream" Christians except for their great pacifism, more like Quakers.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 02:11:25 AM by Chaimfan »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2007, 06:59:27 PM »
Because... pardon my French... they are somewhat of a cult.

As for Quakers, they are a mixed bunch. In the 1600s they started off as pretty decent folks all things considered--very moral people that just didn't believe in any fighting. Nowadays they are either extreme-leftist pacifistic nutcases who hate Israel, America, and the rest of Western Civilization or mainstream, Scripturally-based, patriotic typical Protestants. I attended a (right-wing) Quaker congregation for a while and the bulk of the people there are 100% patriotic and pro-Zion.