Author Topic: Was Walt Disney anti-semitic?  (Read 5029 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Was Walt Disney anti-semitic?
« on: June 18, 2008, 08:57:44 PM »
I constantly hear on StørmFrønt that Walt Disney was anti-semitic, i've tried to do some individual searches but have not really found many credible sources. I visit Walt Disney World every so often and i'm curious if I am supporting the family of a anti-semite or was Walt Disney a good guy?

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
Re: Was Walt Disney anti-semitic?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 09:19:38 PM »
yes.
Disney was a well known "anti-semite".
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 10:31:41 PM »
Indeed he was.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 10:32:35 PM »
I remember watching an episode of Family Guy where he said "Are the Jews gone?"

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 10:34:57 PM »

I have seen that too then he asked to be frozen again

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 10:39:52 PM »
Re:  "...i'm curious if I am supporting the family of a anti-semite or was Walt Disney a good guy?..."

He was a great guy to his gangland friends he hung out with after work.

And no, you're not supporting his family by patronizing DisneyWorld or Disney Productions.

They are publicly owned corporations today just like most huge conglomerates.

Trouble is, that the Saudis own a huge chunk of Disney today.

The whole situation is so absurd as to be almost laughable.

What's not funny:

The way the Disney employees in Burbank come hauling *ss out of the main drive at 5pm when the day's work is over...run for your lives!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 10:45:58 PM »
Re:  "...i'm curious if I am supporting the family of a anti-semite or was Walt Disney a good guy?..."

He was a great guy to his gangland friends he hung out with after work.

And no, you're not supporting his family by patronizing DisneyWorld or Disney Productions.

They are publicly owned corporations today just like most huge conglomerates.

Trouble is, that the Saudis own a huge chunk of Disney today.

The whole situation is so absurd as to be almost laughable.

What's not funny:

The way the Disney employees in Burbank come hauling *ss out of the main drive at 5pm when the day's work is over...run for your lives!

So the Saudi @$$holes own Disney? That's not surprising because Disney is evil to the core just like the Saudis.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 10:51:24 PM »
I found this documentary claiming he was anti-semitic and didn't like Jews (especially New York ones) but there wasn't a lot about it

Part 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UXA2hWgvZKo&feature=related

Part 2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pWkfUPSB9ag&feature=related

Part 3
http://youtube.com/watch?v=feiKLMSLscI&feature=related

Part 4
http://youtube.com/watch?v=INTdfSZw3ok&feature=related

Part 5
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zbIdPWDgMsg&feature=related

Part 6
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1HfnT3ST8gU&feature=related

He apparently created a anti nazi film called Der Fuehrer's Face (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Fuehrer's_Face)

I don't think he was a nazi but was it a normal thing for CEO's to be anti-semitic in the 40's?

Anti Nazi cartoon by Disney at the time

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mZiRiIpZVF4
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 10:56:13 PM by מאיר כהן »

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 11:14:31 PM »

Oh pfft!  That's just Family Guy!  That's the same show that has Marilyn Manson giving parental advice, and also the same show that says Peter is Irish one episode, black another episode and Mexican the next!

As for Walt Disney, he was anti-labour union.  And back then many Jews were part of labour unions.  Overtime, people started associating the Jews with labour unions and unfortunately they started associating Walt Disney with anti-Semitism.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 11:16:57 PM »

Oh pfft!  That's just Family Guy!  That's the same show that has Marilyn Manson giving parental advice, and also the same show that says Peter is Irish one episode, black another episode and Mexican the next!

As for Walt Disney, he was anti-labour union.  And back then many Jews were part of labour unions.  Overtime, people started associating the Jews with labour unions and unfortunately they started associating Walt Disney with anti-Semitism.

I had seen those episodes he was born in Mexico buy he is Irish and his distent relative was a black slave

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2008, 01:59:47 AM »
Geeshhh... if its on StørmFrønt and the family guy.. IT MUST BE TRUE!!!  This is complete B.S.... just as the fact the Walt is encased in frozen carbonite.

Walt contributed significantly to the Jewish charities such as the Yeshiva College and the Jewish Home for the Aged among them.

ALso, Walt disproportionately hired Jews.. MORE than other studios.    There was some interesting propoganda from Iran saying that this was because he was an Islamaphobe and part of a zionist conspiracy.   (Im not making this up)

also Walt Disney did some extraordinarily good anti-nazi propoganda during the war.

Check this one out:

It was VERY effective at painting the Nazis as lunatic freaks who are pure evil.  I also have some other anti-nazi Disney collectables which are great.

Brian

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2008, 06:15:52 AM »
Geeshhh... if its on StørmFrønt and the family guy.. IT MUST BE TRUE!!!  This is complete B.S.... just as the fact the Walt is encased in frozen carbonite.

Walt contributed significantly to the Jewish charities such as the Yeshiva College and the Jewish Home for the Aged among them.

ALso, Walt disproportionately hired Jews.. MORE than other studios.    There was some interesting propoganda from Iran saying that this was because he was an Islamaphobe and part of a zionist conspiracy.   (Im not making this up)This istrue Disney had many employees Mel Blanc and many more he was of Spanish descent

also Walt Disney did some extraordinarily good anti-nazi propoganda during the war.

Check this one out:

It was VERY effective at painting the Nazis as lunatic freaks who are pure evil.  I also have some other anti-nazi Disney collectables which are great.

Brian

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2008, 07:23:52 AM »
I can see it now!  A micky mouse promoting terrorist attacks against Israelis...

....Wait a second, wasn't that already done?

;)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2008, 07:39:07 AM »
Re:  "ALso, Walt disproportionately hired Jews.. MORE than other studios."

I happen to know a Southern Baptist white family which hates Negroes, while employing a Negro yardman, a Negro chauffeur, and a [censored] "cleaning girl" to cook their food, bathe their children, and clean their mansion.

Does their hiring of Negroes prove their hatred of them is only a fantasy in the minds of their hirelings?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2008, 09:17:58 AM »
Didn't he meet with der fuhrer?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2008, 11:52:12 AM »

NO HE DIDNT!!! THis is all lies.  Why are you guys paroting StørmFrønt!!!!   Walt was vigourously anti-nazi and anti-communist.  He hated ALL forms of dictatorships.

The video I showed you:

Walt hate the  nazis and the 'feurer' with a passion.  He had numerous Jewish friends, associates.  He had numerous Jewish friends, associates.

YES, there was antisemitism in his studio as with the other studios... but one of the main reasons was because of the large number of Jews at high positions at his studios made this more of an issue than with other industries.

These lies about Walt started surfacing right after the big strike of 1941. Art Babbitt was Walt's biggest rival during that strike as well as a Jew. Walt always maintained that the strikes were perpetrated by pro-communists and he was very vocal about this.  There was NOTHING.. absolutely NOTHING that showed otherwise.

Walt LOVED america, democracy and hated dictatorships such as Naziism and Communism.  He created the Motion Picture Alliance for the Preservation of American Ideas in 1945, one of the goals of the organization was to fight "Communists, radicals, and crackpots." When Walt was called upon to testify before the House Un-American Activities Committee, hia speeches were virulently anti-communist.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 12:35:29 PM by briann »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2008, 12:21:15 PM »

NO HE DIDNT!!! THis is all lies.  Why are you guys paroting StørmFrønt!!!!   Walt was vigourously anti-nazi and anti-communist.  He hated ALL forms of dictatorships.

The video I showed you:

was made BEFORE we went to war with the Nazis.  Walt hated the idea that the US was neutral about the Nazis.  He hated the nazis and the 'feurer' with a passion.   He had numerous Jewish friends, associates.

YES, there was antisemitism in his studio as with the other studios... but one of the main reasons was because of the large number of Jews at high positions at his studios made this more of an issue than with other industries.

These lies about Walt started surfacing right after the big strike of 1941. Art Babbitt was Walt's biggest rival during that strike as well as a Jew. Walt always maintained that the strikes were perpetrated by pro-communists and he was very vocal about this.  There was NOTHING.. absolutely NOTHING that showed otherwise.

Walt LOVED america, democracy and hated dictatorships such as Naziism and Communism.  He created the Motion Picture Alliance for the Preservation of American Ideas in 1945, one of the goals of the organization was to fight "Communists, radicals, and crackpots." When Walt was called upon to testify before the House Un-American Activities Committee, hia speeches were virulently anti-communist.

Not trying to be like StørmFrønt, was simply a question.

Is the docuementary just a load of crap from people who disliked him then?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2008, 12:34:11 PM »

The video I showed you:

was made BEFORE we went to war with the Nazis.  Walt hated the idea that the US was neutral about the Nazis.  He hated the nazis and the 'feurer' with a passion.   He had numerous Jewish friends, associates.

Not trying to be like StørmFrønt, was simply a question.

Is the docuementary just a load of crap from people who disliked him then?

Yes it was.   Put in Walt and antisemite in google... and one of the first links youll get is StørmFrønt.  If you do the same with Henry Ford you will get legitmate sources... because of course.. Ford was a dispicable anti-smite... which is why I never drive their cars :)

Like I said... there was definitely antisemitism in his studio... as with all studios.  But Walt hired several Jews into his studios including Kay Kamen who helped make Mickey Mouse into a cult. 

BTW during the late 30s Germany actively targeted Disney Products as anti-german and as part of a zionist conspiracy.  This sentiment continues today in Iran.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2008, 02:02:24 PM »
Hmm if this is true then I apologize. I was always under the impression Walt was an anti-semite...and apparently I  was not the only one! 
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2008, 02:05:26 PM »
Hmm if this is true then I apologize. I was always under the impression Walt was an anti-semite...and apparently I  was not the only one! 

Yes...   the smear campaign did its job.   :( 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2008, 03:20:17 PM »
Well, glad to know he wasn't a Nazi sympathizer or a Jew hater.