Author Topic: Tina Greco is back on the splinter forum tonight. :(  (Read 1499 times)

admin

Tina Greco is back on the splinter forum tonight. :(
« on: June 19, 2008, 09:01:03 PM »
She wrote one thing and I asked why isn't she banned. Maybe she will start up again there now. :(

« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 09:08:05 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Tina Greco is back on the splinter forum tonight. :(
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 09:03:50 PM »
She wrote one thing and I asked why isn't she banned. Maybe she will start up again there now. :(

They not only allow all the treacherous evil she has done to put JTF'ers at risk and inform to the Nazi site, she also makes veiled antisemitic comments about sephardic Jews (since she is a white supremacist she does this often), and they just ignore it and let it slide!!!!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 09:10:09 PM »
The Guzofskyites will work with the devil himself as long as it is against JTF.

But I think we should now ignore all of this. We have more important things to worry about than these evil people who fortunately are very incompetent.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 09:33:58 PM »

I was just thinking what we could have accomplished if we had spent all this energy trashing Hussein.  To heck with those evil people. Just ban 'em immediately.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 10:40:24 PM »
The Guzofskyites will work with the devil himself as long as it is against JTF.

But I think we should now ignore all of this. We have more important things to worry about than these evil people who fortunately are very incompetent.

People on that forum begged him to ban her. There were so many threads where they BEGGED that she be banned. It was almost completely unanimous.

Not only was she not banned, the members posts were deleted. I just couldn't believe it. She now takes priority over religious Jews and their own members have been ignored.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 11:57:44 PM »
Guzofsky makes Arafat look saintly. For that matter, Guzzy makes Tina Greco look saintly.

Tina is an insane, diseased schizophrenic. Guzzy is a cold, calculating predator. The latter is judged much more severely both by all legal systems and G-d himself.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 12:05:24 AM »

Ok, that's really pushing it and going too far. Yekutiel has done some great work. Comparing him with Arafat is just plain wrong.
Name one thing he has done for the Jewish cause.
And yeah, if he and Arafat (ys"vz) were stuck in a burning building and I could only save one... well, I won't give my answer.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2008, 12:49:23 AM »
Unfortunately Benyamin, there is a concerted effort by the splinter forum to trash on JTF constantly.  Some of the members their are still parroting the same lies even after Chaim himself has disproven them and shown us documentation and facts to back it up.  There are a few real idiots over there.  One guy even made a thread asking Chaim for a "truce" between splinter-pseudo-kahanists and JTF and in the very same thread one or two posts later he called Chaim a "bad guy" and a "saboteur."  
There have been many lies from the splinter site that have been disproven already, so maybe there are more than I even know.  I've been on this jtf forum less than a year.  

As far as I remember from one of Chaim's audio programs, they once claimed:  Chaim keeps money for himself.  At the time Chaim was telling JTF he was donating thousands to help the Baruch Marzel campaign.  Then Noam Federman and Baruch Marzel THEMSELVES said that Chaim was indeed giving them lots of campaign funding from JTF funds.   They still make this lie and others like it.  Another lie was that Chaim was never JDL chairman.  It was not true and after refutations then they changed the lie to instead say well, he was chairman, but Rabbi Kahane didn't really want him as that. As I've been reading the splinter forum the past few days, I have seen a few people continue this lie.  They say it now as "back in the 80's there was disputed leadership for a couple years and Chaim claims he was chairman" or 'claims he did something'   Here's one exact quote from a year ago I found by doing a search in their "forum":

meir

Re: Re Fern Sidman
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2007, 07:05:36 PM »  

The Rabbi did not appoint Chaim to be the head of JDL.  I know this and I was there.  The Rabbi before he stepped down from the JDL gave Irv a letter giving him the Chairmanship.
...  The main reason that I turned down the Rabbis request that I move to New York and become the #2 under him, was because there were to many guys that never knew how to keep there mouths shut.  

Chaim has proved beyond shadow of a doubt he was chairman, he was appointed by the Rav, and it is even published in a book by an evil journalist who ATTENDED the function in person where it was announced.  Somebody denying this obviously has an agenda.  For crying out loud, Chaim went to jail for the things he did.

Others adjust their lie to say "well Chaim was a last resort, he wasn't really the top choice"  lol nice try.

yehuda says:
Cbp's followers harp on how in the 1980's he had no kosher food while in federal prison, oblivious to the fact that in the 1970's the 2nd Circuit Court had ordered such food to be provided to kosher inmates.  His constant exaggerations diminish the sacrifices endured by other JDL'ers, e.g., Rick Huss (who was arrested when he was 17, taken out from his high school class in handcuffs) & Jeff Smilow, who both sat in prison for months (rather than testify against other JDLers)  without kosher food after the lower federal court had denied their right to kosher food.

This is a silly quote.  Chaim and his "followers" never claimed that the law was not on the books.  Chaim claims, (as did the lawyer who defended him and fought for him), that THEY WERE NOT ABIDING BY THIS LAW.  So how is that an exaggeration?  You have to question someone like this who constantly twists arguments to portray Chaim negatively.  To me, he seems to have an agenda.
  This suck.com interview with Chaim has comments about Jesse Helms who helped him get kosher food.  http://www.suck.com/daily/2000/02/10/daily.html   Read his story there and then judge for yourself.

There were other ridiculous assertions on that "forum" as well, such as why would Kahanists care about black antisemites, or calling Chaim racist for his jews against obama campaign.  Meanwhile, Rabbi Kahane started JDL largely due to antisemitism BLACK AND WHITE, and anyone who has seen enough of his speeches knows he lashed out against farrakhan, jackson, etc.   The Jews against Jackson campaign was started (I think by Chaim) under Rabbi Kahane's instructions!!!    And yet the splinter forum said CHaim should not focus on black antisemites or he's racist.   Now all Israelis know obama is a real threat to Israel and they certainly care too!!!  

There are too many things to list.  I don't trust that splinter site at all.  The "cooperation" would mean them sabotaging us, so let's just leave them be.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2008, 01:26:23 AM »
Another lie that I found by the splinter "kahanists" about Chaim from september:

Eli Ben Meir

Re: JTF attacking revava
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2007, 07:30:57 PM » 

I appreciate the fact that you give him the benefit of the doubt, but back up your claim that he was appointed by the Rav HY"D. Name someone who was there and heard the appointment?

LOL, they will never cease their stories no matter how many times it's proven.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2008, 01:37:05 AM »
I have been away for a few hours and now I am back. Of course the giant statue of death the splinter forum considers greco holier than chaim ben pesach. I agree with Chaimfan that guzzy is the devil. Guzzy knowingly tried to get Chaim killed(g-d forbid) because guzzy thought that was chaims real address and intentionally left it on. That is the equivalent of me finding out guzzies address and giving it to hamas.
I am urinating on a Koran.