Kahanist Singles > Righteous Gentile Singles

Men are too fussy

<< < (4/5) > >>

JTFFan:

--- Quote from: Fruit of thy loins on February 04, 2007, 03:51:19 AM ---The average black man in the UK has nine different sex partners.  I personally don't know any other people who get the same ice-cold reception from women that I do. It is indeed easy for some to get all the pleasures they want.  But it just so happens that here no one will employ me, no one will date me, no one will befriend me.  I can't really be bothered with anything any more.  I'm even too lazy to go and take that jump off the cliff.  But, G-d willing, someone will come along (like a tax collector) and give me the much-needed jolt I need to get me motivated.  Can't wait until I don't have to wake up any more.  Consciousness is a never-ending stream of pain and frustration.  Blessed are those who were never born; what a stinking world this is.  :)

--- End quote ---

Agreed.

Kiwi:

--- Quote from: Fruit of thy loins on February 04, 2007, 03:51:19 AM ---The average black man in the UK has nine different sex partners.  I personally don't know any other people who get the same ice-cold reception from women that I do. It is indeed easy for some to get all the pleasures they want.  But it just so happens that here no one will employ me, no one will date me, no one will befriend me.  I can't really be bothered with anything any more.  I'm even too lazy to go and take that jump off the cliff.  But, G-d willing, someone will come along (like a tax collector) and give me the much-needed jolt I need to get me motivated.  Can't wait until I don't have to wake up any more.  Consciousness is a never-ending stream of pain and frustration.  Blessed are those who were never born; what a stinking world this is.  :)

--- End quote ---

You remind me of Woody Allen

newman:
I want Fruit back! He was/is a class act. :::D

Kiwi:
I have been reading his past posts I 100% agree, bring fruity back  ^-^

newman:

--- Quote from: The Infidel. on November 19, 2007, 07:12:59 AM ---I have been reading his past posts I 100% agree, bring fruity back  ^-^

--- End quote ---

Reading all his posts allow for only two possibilities:

1/ He's some undiscovered comic genius.

Or........

2/ He's a madman with an IQ of 180.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version