Kahanist Singles > Righteous Gentile Singles

Men are too fussy

<< < (3/5) > >>

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:

--- Quote from: Fruit of thy loins on January 22, 2007, 06:14:41 AM ---But if she would attach herself to me and render me sensual pleasures, I would value her loyalty above all other considerations - without, of course, being tyrannical over her.
--- End quote ---
Fruit, this is rather disgusting.

Sarah:
Your poetical endeavours will not acheive anything on this website. Its probably making you feel even more depressed.
When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. Seek your happiness by limiting your desires, rather than attempting to satisfy them-if you think yourself to be desperate, then that is who you will be, women don't like desperate men. However be positive and think of yourself as a i dunno...a "magnet" or something, and just keep smiling, and the world and its women will smile with you. Its amazing how sometimes the worlds ugliest men have beautiful companions, usually because they're stinking rich but its occasionally becuase they can overcome and manipulate what the women sees, through their words, expressions and mannerism. You as a young man just have to go through pain and be patient till your moment comes. You can't get everything pleasurable in your life at once, out of the disadvantages come the advantages. Look at Chaim, he has had his rough moments....been in prison, accused, mocked and had to leave israel, his homeland and a lot of his family behind. Yet he has kept his determination and is leading JTF which seems to be growing and rising, he probably never even contemplated suicide, as a wise man he knows he will finally succeed.

And Fruit of thy loins, commiting suicide isn't exactly going  to get you someone. Think positive, acheive and fulfil dreams.The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. SO maybe fussy is the way afterall. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:

--- Quote from: sarah.... on February 03, 2007, 05:27:31 PM ---Your poetical endeavours will not acheive anything on this website. Its probably making you feel even more depressed.
When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. Seek your happiness by limiting your desires, rather than attempting to satisfy them-if you think yourself to be desperate, then that is who you will be, women don't like desperate men. However be positive and think of yourself as a i dunno...a "magnet" or something, and just keep smiling, and the world and its women will smile with you. Its amazing how sometimes the worlds ugliest men have beautiful companions, usually because they're stinking rich but its occasionally becuase they can overcome and manipulate what the women sees, through their words, expressions and mannerism. You as a young man just have to go through pain and be patient till your moment comes. You can't get everything pleasurable in your life at once, out of the disadvantages come the advantages. Look at Chaim, he has had his rough moments....been in prison, accused, mocked and had to leave israel, his homeland and a lot of his family behind. Yet he has kept his determination and is leading JTF which seems to be growing and rising, he probably never even contemplated suicide, as a wise man he knows he will finally succeed.

And Fruit of thy loins, commiting suicide isn't exactly going  to get you someone. Think positive, acheive and fulfil dreams.The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. SO maybe fussy is the way afterall. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

--- End quote ---
Sarah, we know full well you don't give a crap about Chaim or any other Jew. Nobody buys your blatantly transparent and desperate attempts to get cred on this site by appealing to reason. Let it go already, nobody cares what you think or have to say over here. Don't you have some Koranic studies to get to?

Fruit of thy loins:
The average black man in the UK has nine different sex partners.  I personally don't know any other people who get the same ice-cold reception from women that I do. It is indeed easy for some to get all the pleasures they want.  But it just so happens that here no one will employ me, no one will date me, no one will befriend me.  I can't really be bothered with anything any more.  I'm even too lazy to go and take that jump off the cliff.  But, G-d willing, someone will come along (like a tax collector) and give me the much-needed jolt I need to get me motivated.  Can't wait until I don't have to wake up any more.  Consciousness is a never-ending stream of pain and frustration.  Blessed are those who were never born; what a stinking world this is.  :)

Yochanan Zev:
GTHS, do you have any black friends?  Maybe you can get one of those black brothers to hook you up with a white wimminz?  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version