Author Topic: THE MAKING OF THE MESSIAH- A MUST READ. (photos)  (Read 897 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
THE MAKING OF THE MESSIAH- A MUST READ. (photos)
« on: June 22, 2008, 11:32:43 PM »
Read this article:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2008/06/22/obamas-propagandistic-iconography-making-messiah

It tells about how the media is pushing Obama and shows some of the photos that have been in magazines.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 12:07:14 AM by Cyberella »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: THE MAKING OF THE MESSIAH- A MUST READ. (photos)
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 11:40:08 PM »
Great article  O0

All the pics make him look like a saint with the glow around his head lika a halo

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 12:08:34 AM »
Yeah, isn't it absolutely amazing how all the media is in the tank for this sob?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 12:23:11 AM »
Yeah, isn't it absolutely amazing how all the media is in the tank for this sob?

They are branding him as Americas savior when in fact he  will be the down fall for this country but the news media and all the big companies don't care they want him to win because it is good for business

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 12:30:17 AM »
Blacks already have their own Meassiah #1 who is MLK Jr. and BHO is becoming Messiah #2.

Most of the black churches do not have any loyality toward the Bible.  In their social life they are active in the democratic party but they also come to Churches.  But in both arenas the motive is the same: WHAT THEY CAN GET!

Even many white Pastors do not talk about abortion and homosexuality in Churches because they are afraid of the blacks accusing them of preaching "Republican" message.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 01:40:41 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.