Author Topic: Why Little Green Footballs is a hate site against Jews  (Read 5019 times)

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
Why Little Green Footballs is a hate site against Jews
« on: June 20, 2008, 03:09:03 AM »
http://avideditor.wordpress.com/2008/06/19/why-little-green-footballs-is-a-hate-site-and-why-anyone-that-believes-in-g-d-should-take-it-off-your-blog-roll/

Here is an excerpt

Exposing Islamo-Fascism and the fifth column that supports and defends the jihadis is important. But attacking people that believe in G-d is just down low. There is a difference between a Jihadi and a person of faith. It looks like Charles has lost line. He is running a hate sight against anyone that believe G-d is behind the creation of the world. A good friend of mine was just banned from LGF he started a new blog. Check it out. 

IT IS TIME FOR PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE IN G-D TO STAND UP AND STOP ALLOWING CHARLES TO PREACH HIS HATE. I was with him when he rallied against the jihadis. I was with him when he rallied against the neo-nazis. BUT I WILL NOT BE WITH HIM WHEN HE RALLIED AGAIST BELIEVING IN G-D. 

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Why Little Green Footballs is a hate site against Jews
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 03:31:11 AM »
Charles has no purpose in life. He is obviously a descendant of pigs and apes and his morals and interpersonal skills demonstrate his lineage. He is a random speck of dirt on the microscope slide of reality. Just like all dust in the wind his words and thoughts will be like nothing in the course of history. He is so full of himself, and his narcissism shows.

I think this language is too strong and not helpfull. In addition to that it is Muzzi-slang of quranic origin.  :-\
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 03:43:56 AM »
What??.. .LGF has done great things to expose Muslims and nazis alike.   He also esposed Ron Pauls antisemitism as well.  And BTW.  there are great athiests out there.  Geert Wilder is one.   And we have a couple great athiest posters on this site as well.

Brian

« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 03:45:59 AM by briann »

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 05:08:40 AM »
What??.. .LGF has done great things to expose Muslims and nazis alike.   He also esposed Ron Pauls antisemitism as well.  And BTW.  there are great athiests out there.  Geert Wilder is one.   And we have a couple great athiest posters on this site as well.

Brian

Okay I think it is great that he is exposing the jihadis but he is being anti hashem right now, and it is wrong. Advocating creationism and banning users because they believe in Hashem is wrong.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 05:12:05 AM by avideditor »

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 07:25:50 AM »
Charles has gone out of his way, time after time, to support Jews and Israel.  Yes, he is also an atheist.  That is his right.  I'm not an atheist but he doesn't have to be just like me to be a valuable fighter against jihad and the suppression of free speech.  So to call his site a place of hate against Jews is very wrong.

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 08:15:39 AM »
The neo-nazis in europe now support Israel. Should we not say the european neo-nazis hate the jews. I think Charles actions in banning Jews who stand up for Hashem is a spiritual attack and wrong.
I have no problems with Athiest but I do have a problem with Athiest that try to link believing in G-d to being a Jihadi. I think that is where Little Green Footballs is going. There are plenty of sights such as http://www.jihadwatch.org/ that reveal the news about Jihadis with out equating Jews to them.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 08:23:49 AM »
The neo-nazis in europe now support Israel. Should we not say the european neo-nazis hate the jews. I think Charles actions in banning Jews who stand up for Hashem is a spiritual attack and wrong.
I have no problems with Athiest but I do have a problem with Athiest that try to link believing in G-d to being a Jihadi. I think that is where Little Green Footballs is going. There are plenty of sights such as http://www.jihadwatch.org/ that reveal the news about Jihadis with out equating Jews to them.

I know, that there are some groups of crypto-Nazis, who pretend to support Israel, but the vast majority of this animals try to ally with the Muzzie beasts. I remember the so called "Holocaust conference" in Teheran before a while. Nearly all important Nazi groups from Europe sent delegates.

But you are right. Even the crypto-Nazis hate Jews and Christians. Look at the website of the BNP. It is full of pagan symbols.

I don't support this trend of anti-jihad websites to go against believers at all. But we have to debate them in a serious way. We have the better arguments. :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2008, 08:56:37 AM »

I know, that there are some groups of crypto-Nazis, who pretend to support Israel, but the vast majority of this animals try to ally with the Muzzie beasts. I remember the so called "Holocaust conference" in Teheran before a while. Nearly all important Nazi groups from Europe sent delegates.

But you are right. Even the crypto-Nazis hate Jews and Christians. Look at the website of the BNP. It is full of pagan symbols.

I don't support this trend of anti-jihad websites to go against believers at all. But we have to debate them in a serious way. We have the better arguments. :)

What do you think about my friends approach in starting a blog in order to address how LGF has starting attacking all people of faith. http://lgfsucks.wordpress.com/2008/06/20/welcome-to-lgfsucks-blog/ ?
Muman613 is going to hopefully be on this thread later when his registration goes through.

I think it is important to point out the anti religious nature of LGF because many Jewish people go there and can be lead astray. I think it is important to attack Jihadis. Please don't get me wrong. But I think LGF is walking down the wrong path and it is getting worse.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2008, 10:06:07 AM »
I've met Charles in person, and I visit his site regularly.  I have never seen anything there against Jews or Israel.  In fact, Charles does a great job of exposing Islamo-nutters, other anti-Semites and media bias in general.  He's received death threats, but he keeps on going, because he feels the facts need to be made known. 

So if you're going to accuse him of running a hate site against Jews, I suggest you at least come up with a link to a specific comment or post. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2008, 10:57:43 AM »
I have to agree with Lisa so far. Based on what has been presented, this guy appears to be anti-religious in general, not specifically anti-Semitic. That is bad enough, but it's not fair to accuse him of Jew-hatred if he has not actually partaken in any.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2008, 11:10:22 AM »
I'd like to share one more thing. 

When I met Charles at the Pajamas Media party a while back, I asked him if he ever got depressed or despondent reading about all the bad things happening to Jews in Israel, and in other parts of the world. 

His response to me was that these facts have to be made known. I then asked if he ever managed to change anyone's mind, and he said, yes, and he gave me the example of some German guy. 

More recently Charles and Pamela from Atlas Shrugs had a sort of argument over an anti-Jihad conference in Belgium, which Pamela attended and covered on her blog.  Charles was against it, because he believed some of the European participants to be involved with white nationalist anti-semites.   

But anyway, Avideditor, your friend is free to make any kind of blog he wants to.  But I don't think it's a good idea for right leaning, pro Israel people to fight with each other.  We all need to work together. 

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2008, 11:10:39 AM »
In the battle against Jihad we have to make a compromises. It endangers the cause if we accept only people who are 100% alike.

Pat Condell or Sam Harris for example are atheists, but valuable assets in the against islamic jihad.

You may criticize them, but condeming them entirely wouldn't be smart.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2008, 11:26:50 AM »
I'd like to share one more thing. 

When I met Charles at the Pajamas Media party a while back, I asked him if he ever got depressed or despondent reading about all the bad things happening to Jews in Israel, and in other parts of the world. 

His response to me was that these facts have to be made known. I then asked if he ever managed to change anyone's mind, and he said, yes, and he gave me the example of some German guy. 

More recently Charles and Pamela from Atlas Shrugs had a sort of argument over an anti-Jihad conference in Belgium, which Pamela attended and covered on her blog.  Charles was against it, because he believed some of the European participants to be involved with white nationalist anti-semites.   

But anyway, Avideditor, your friend is free to make any kind of blog he wants to.  But I don't think it's a good idea for right leaning, pro Israel people to fight with each other.  We all need to work together. 

I agree, Lisa.
I say we leave them alone. They are doing a great job trashing Obama-which should be our main concern right now.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2008, 11:28:12 AM »

Actually, the pagan symbols have been removed from the BNP site.  And the BNP completely and fully supports Israel now... more than the any other party in Britain.  There are still remnants of BNP's ugly past... but they are slowly evolving... and they have some great members there.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2008, 01:00:44 PM »
But the symbols where there before a few weeks. I saw it. Possible, that they are in a phase of change. But I have seen so much treason in rightwing parties. In Germany are a few movements that pretend to support Israel. But then they published evil declarations on Afghanistan, Iraq and Israel on their website. Underthesun has posted some interesting infos in the save Europe section about them.

I really want to be no killjoy, but the goal of the bnp is to deport all non-white people from Greatbritain.

This is in my oppinion not congruent with our goals.  :-\

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2008, 01:07:26 PM »
But the symbols where there before a few weeks. I saw it. Possible, that they are in a phase of change. But I have seen so much treason in rightwing parties. In Germany are a few movements that pretend to support Israel. But then they published evil declarations on Afghanistan, Iraq and Israel on their website. Underthesun has posted some interesting infos in the save Europe section about them.

I really want to be no killjoy, but the goal of the bnp is to deport all non-white people from Greatbritain.

This is in my oppinion not congruent with our goals.  :-\

I completely understand what you are saying.   Firstly.... anything right wing out of Germany I will never trust.   

However... I am in constant communication with people from the BNP and they are great righteous individuals.  And are no more white supremicist than we are here at JTF.

Most importantly... the YOUNGER right wing European parties are helping our cause.   Geert Wilder is such an example.   His party beleives in closing the borders and illegalizing Islam.  That is exactly whay all of us want.  And he does this while showing his contempt for Neo-Nazis as well.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2008, 01:23:52 PM »
Most importantly... the YOUNGER right wing European parties are helping our cause.   Geert Wilder is such an example.   His party beleives in closing the borders and illegalizing Islam.  That is exactly whay all of us want.  And he does this while showing his contempt for Neo-Nazis as well.

Geert Wilders actually visited Israel when he was younger.  And I read somewhere that he believes he has some Jewish ancestry.

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2008, 01:45:47 PM »
I have to agree with Lisa so far. Based on what has been presented, this guy appears to be anti-religious in general, not specifically anti-Semitic. That is bad enough, but it's not fair to accuse him of Jew-hatred if he has not actually partaken in any.

I asked my rabbi last night before writing this. Some one that tries to move jews away from G-d and bans Jews for standing up to G-d is anti-Jewish. Just because Charles is not attacking our physical being he is attacking our souls. Just look at how many posts he has posted about Ben Steins new movie. I think he is using that movie to attack any belief in G-d. He silents jewish people trying to stand up for their belief the same way he silents the jihadi supporters.  I believe his work is becoming anti Jewish. I have been visiting his site for years and I don't like the way it is turning.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008, 03:43:21 PM »
LGF is many things, but anti-semitic is not one of them. During the war in Lebanon, the site exposed how Reuters was doctoring photos, servings as an extension of Hezbollah's Propaganda Ministry.

He's always broadcasting video's of PLO Nazi propaganda and criticizing The Israeli government's incredible stupidity.

Recently, he's been ripping into Pat Buchanan, exposing that his magazine had an article linking Mossad to 9/11 or his recent book, which is a revision of WW2.

Here's an excellent link to his newest exposition on Buchanan: http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/30416_Pat_Buchanan-_Hitler_Didnt_Plan_to_Kill_the_Jews
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2008, 04:22:44 PM »
LGF is many things, but anti-semitic is not one of them. During the war in Lebanon, the site exposed how Reuters was doctoring photos, servings as an extension of Hezbollah's Propaganda Ministry.

He's always broadcasting video's of PLO Nazi propaganda and criticizing The Israeli government's incredible stupidity.

Recently, he's been ripping into Pat Buchanan, exposing that his magazine had an article linking Mossad to 9/11 or his recent book, which is a revision of WW2.

Here's an excellent link to his newest exposition on Buchanan: http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/30416_Pat_Buchanan-_Hitler_Didnt_Plan_to_Kill_the_Jews

I never said it was anti semetic all I am saying is it is against the jewish belief in G-d and banning users for believing in G-d. I don't think Charles dislikes jews unless they believe in Hashem. I think Charles has done some great work in exposing the forgeries of jihadis and the leftist that support the jihadis. But just look at all the anti Hashem articles he posted in the last week. He is now attacking Hashem just like he is attacking the jihadis.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/30415_Science-_Major_Dinosaur_Fossil_Discovery_in_Utah#rss
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/30411_Science-_A_New_Step_In_Evolution#rss
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/30398_Science-_Bacterial_Evolution_Observed_in_Laboratory#rss
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/30385_Jindals_College_Professor_Says_Dont_Hold_Back_the_Next_Generation#rss
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/30371_And_Now_for_Some_Origin_of_Species#rss

Keep in mind these articles are promoting evolution. Which I agree with to an extent. But look in the comments and what he is saying. He is trying to deceive his readers that Hashem is not behind the creation of the world. He is attacking the Jewish soul. And banning users that promote the belief that Hashem created the world.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2008, 04:32:52 PM »

I never said it was anti semetic all I am saying is it is against the jewish belief in G-d and banning users for believing in G-d. I don't think Charles dislikes jews unless they believe in Hashem. I think Charles has done some great work in exposing the forgeries of jihadis and the leftist that support the jihadis. But just look at all the anti Hashem articles he posted in the last week. He is now attacking Hashem just like he is attacking the jihadis.

The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2008, 05:00:55 PM »

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/30415_Science-_Major_Dinosaur_Fossil_Discovery_in_Utah#rss
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/30411_Science-_A_New_Step_In_Evolution#rss
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/30398_Science-_Bacterial_Evolution_Observed_in_Laboratory#rss
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/30385_Jindals_College_Professor_Says_Dont_Hold_Back_the_Next_Generation#rss
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/30371_And_Now_for_Some_Origin_of_Species#rss

Keep in mind these articles are promoting evolution. Which I agree with to an extent. But look in the comments and what he is saying. He is trying to deceive his readers that Hashem is not behind the creation of the world. He is attacking the Jewish soul. And banning users that promote the belief that Hashem created the world.

While Im not an expert on this subject, there are a lot of religious people who believe in variations of evolution... most notably, intelligent design.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2008, 05:45:27 PM »
In the battle against Jihad we have to make a compromises. It endangers the cause if we accept only people who are 100% alike.

Pat Condell or Sam Harris for example are atheists, but valuable assets in the against islamic jihad.

Pat Condell makes some great points on Islam but he is also vehemently anti-Jewish and anti-Israeli.

His video "What about the Jews?"

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2008, 07:12:12 PM »

Pat Condell makes some great points on Islam but he is also vehemently anti-Jewish and anti-Israeli.

His video "What about the Jews?"

Wow that is disappointing I am going to stop linking to his videos. Pat Condel is disappointing but what do you expect from someone that argues against Hashem.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2008, 07:15:51 PM »
Hello my brothers and sisters,

I am the one who started the LGF sucks blog. I personally dont believe that Charles is antisemitic nor does he hate Jews. My only problem is that he has taken a stance which labels anyone who believes that the universe was created by Hashem as an ID freak.

My crime was making comments which always pointed out that every discovery in evolution should be viewed in the light of Hashems hand. I understand why some would argue against a literal interpretation of Bereshit. I have no problem because I understand that the story is allegorical and not a physical description of the process. I also believe that the 6 days actually could have been millions of years during which the seperations of forces occured {see Bereshit}.

The reason I started this Blog was to spread the word of Hashem and to counter the negativity which Charles brings into the world through his crusade against all which is holy and dear to the religious Jew who lives to glorify Hashem.

Please check out my blog @ http://lgfsucks.wordpress.com
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 07:20:34 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14