Author Topic: How can we put an end to antisemitism in Europe?  (Read 8816 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
How can we put an end to antisemitism in Europe?
« on: June 22, 2008, 04:30:15 PM »
In this video somebody says Tito was a Jew...

The other day I received a video where it said that Joseph Stalin was a Jew too.

What can be done so to end this insanity?
Muslims, commies and nazis commit a crime Jews get the blame.
When will this end?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 05:14:02 PM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: How can we put an end to antisemitism in Europe?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 04:43:31 PM »
Kill everyone...then there will be no one left or their future children to ever be anti-semetic.

No, but seriously...For anti-semetism to end, Jews need to change to stop feeling victimized by haters.  We are feeble. We enjoy being losers because we have been losers for so long.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 05:15:27 PM »
you cant put an end to Antisemitism, Europe are descendent's of Esau, its in their blood to be anti-Semites
We can if we educate people.
I personally made one antisemite remove his video from youtube.
He acknowledged his mistake and edited his video.

Free Javakh!!!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 05:18:46 PM »
Let me just say you cant. Because European dosent mean British, French, Italian, German, Irish anymore. It Means MUSLIM!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 05:24:09 PM »
Its part of nature, we cant change nature we just have to wait till the miracle happens (Ben David finally comes).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 05:24:56 PM »
Let me just say you cant. Because European dosent mean British, French, Italian, German, Irish anymore. It Means MUSLIM!
No I'm not talking about those animals.
I'm talking about non-muslim antisemites.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 05:27:27 PM »
Let me just say you cant. Because European doesn't mean British, French, Italian, German, Irish anymore. It Means MUSLIM!
No I'm not talking about those animals.
I'm talking about non-muslim antisemites.

I don't know if you can because it is so well ingrained into a persons personality Kids also emulate there parents so they copy them

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 06:43:06 PM »
you cant put an end to Antisemitism, Europe are descendent's of Esau, its in their blood to be anti-Semites
We can if we educate people.
I personally made one antisemite remove his video from youtube.
He acknowledged his mistake and edited his video.

You can only educate misguided people who think anti-semitism is truth.  You win some and you lose some.  The goal is for Jews to not be victims.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 07:19:39 PM »
      The only possible way that Anti Semitism will go down substantially in Europe over the long run is if Israel elects a Kahanist type of Government.     In essence demonstrating a path that would be a Light to the Nations.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2008, 07:25:43 PM »
You never will. 2,000 years of antiSemitism why stop now? >:(

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2008, 07:29:11 PM »
You never will. 2,000 years of antiSemitism why stop now? >:(
Man there are Russian Nazis on youtube, they praise hitler (who killed millions of Russians too) and think they are Aryans.
They are growing in numbers...
We need to make educational videos, you can't kill all antisemites, otherwise you have to slaughter 90% of the European ignorant population. Maybe it's for the better but that's where we are now.

Free Javakh!!!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2008, 07:30:20 PM »
      The only possible way that Anti Semitism will go down substantially in Europe over the long run is if Israel elects a Kahanist type of Government.     In essence demonstrating a path that would be a Light to the Nations.   

I have to agree.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2008, 07:35:27 PM »
europe is quite safe for jews, because it's a collection of countries, and if you are born in a european country, you're a memebr of the EU. Which means that you can go and live in any country you want.

French jews could move to britan, or israel of course.  There is anti-semitism all over europe, but as far as jewish history is concerned, jews are treated very well.. things are still very comortable.

I have always thought that the most anti-semitism people suffer is as kids going to and from school, on buses and stuff.  Once you get older, you drive, somebody might shout something. It's not such a big deal.

We need something like the JDL to protect jewish school kids though, things are terrible for them.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2008, 08:13:49 PM »
You are right for the time being q_q_. What I mean is, you say that europe is not terrible for Jews. You are right, but what I mean by the time being is that it is dramatically getting worse. The Muslim population is continuing the sky rocket in Europe, and now it is affecting their politics.

SOLUTION: To attack future anti-semitism, start in the schools. First educate teachers about anti-semitism. I know that jews are very business oriented people that have the capability to get on the board of education over there.

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2008, 08:24:42 PM »
You are right for the time being q_q_. What I mean is, you say that europe is not terrible for Jews. You are right, but what I mean by the time being is that it is dramatically getting worse. The Muslim population is continuing the sky rocket in Europe, and now it is affecting their politics.

SOLUTION: To attack future anti-semitism, start in the schools. First educate teachers about anti-semitism. I know that jews are very business oriented people that have the capability to get on the board of education over there.

such education does not affect muslims.

there is already alot of holocaust education.. I know it is bad in that it gives jews a weak image. But it also teaches that genocide against (innocent) people e.g. what happened to jews, is evil. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2008, 10:48:01 PM »
Antisemitism will never fully go away.  It's just the way the world works.  You can go the Abe Foxman route sticking your nose at them and publicizing all the bad deeds, you can go Yad Vashem route and make the goyim feel guilty over the shoah, but none of this can "teach" the goyim not to hate us.  It is a decree from Torah, esav hates yaakov.  And there are other elements involved.  There must be some pressure on comfortable galut Jews to turn their hearts toward Israel.  And for those Jews in Israel who want to run away to greener pastures and try to be an American or something else, they know they can't hide from their Jewish self, and that the world isn't exactly waiting for them with open arms.  This may persist until the final redemption.   There are deeper theological explanations, like how living in galut is a chillul hashem, etc but ultimately it also comes down to false religions and their built-in hatred of Jews and Judaism, the strongest of which today being Islam.  'Islam' and Arab culture have adopted the German Nazi propaganda and views of Jews.  This contributes a strong component to hatred of Jews, and Islam isn't exactly going away any time soon, unless moshiach comes, may it be soon, please G-d!

The best way is to go the Kahanist self-defense route where you train and arm yourself and protect yourself and know that not all goyim are so nice.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2008, 11:21:08 PM »
Move to Israel.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2008, 01:12:52 AM »
Move to Israel.

I remember reading an article from Larry Elders that stated that The U.S. has a lower antisemitic tendencies than even Israel.    I think he quoted a historically low 11% of Americans have antisemitic views.   He further stated that if you remove blacks and Muslims from this pool... the number is closer to 5%.

BTW... if you want to destroy Antisemitism... you have to destroy Islam.  Plain and simple.

Brian

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2008, 09:10:03 AM »
People are talking like antisemitism is going away. It's not! That should be another mission of JTF.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2008, 09:27:19 AM »
We can't. We can reduce it though.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2008, 10:44:39 AM »
I can not think of any reason that we should worry about Europeans' attitudes towards Jews; nor can I think of any reason we should waste our energies working to change them.

Those pondering how to change European Jew-Hatred have not read Torah, nor have they read the works of Rabbi Meir Kahane.

Hatred of the Jew was promised to us at Sinai by G-d, if we should abandon our Covenenant with Him and stray from Torah.

Read for yourselves...it is stated in precise details the fate of the Jewish People should we abandon Torah.

Those who would rather believe that Torah is just "a nice book of myths & moral lessons" will soon find to their disappointment that any attempts to "put an end to Anti-Semitism in Europe" (or any other country outside of Eretz Yisrael) are going directly against the Will of Ha-Shem.

Such foolishness will only serve to increase Jew-Hatred.

Jews are commanded to live in Eretz Yisrael and to cling to Torah.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2008, 10:52:50 AM »
the only thing that can be done... is to get the jews... all of them... once and for all... the hell out of that cesspool... which europe has always been... why any jew would want to live there after the holocaust is beyond me... but we are a beaten and bedraggled people... beaten down by the golut and so in pity and sympathy i'm giving them all a pass though utter fools they all be... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2008, 11:05:50 AM »
the only thing that can be done... is to get the jews... all of them... once and for all... the hell out of that cesspool... which europe has always been... why any jew would want to live there after the holocaust is beyond me... but we are a beaten and bedraggled people... beaten down by the golut and so in pity and sympathy i'm giving them all a pass though utter fools they all be... nik.

nik, do you live in any galut nations?  Do you feel any Jewish presence should exist in any galut nations?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2008, 11:53:15 AM »
i do live in the golut... l.a. ca. usa and i wish very much to leave here for israel but i just can't for perhaps the next 6 months or so at least maybe longer... G-d forbid... but i believe we all should leave the golut and as soon as possible as the rav has warned us repeatedly... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2008, 02:33:03 PM »

Jews all over the planet need to FIGHT BACK. When I was a tiny girl, my mom would say: Daughter, if someone hits YOU, you hit them back, and dont stop until they know this was NOT a good idea to have struck you.
  As far as EU & Esau- it is FILLED with it now, FOR SURE-- iZlam has taken over, and they are DEF. descendants of Esau.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates