Author Topic: Hey guys  (Read 4141 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Hey guys
« on: June 22, 2008, 08:24:52 PM »
Just visited to see what's new after not being here a long time. I read some of the threads and noticed that many threads are dedicated to a person name Tina Greco, which is, by what I understood, Skippy. Can someone please tell me the whole story?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Hey guys
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 08:28:37 PM »
Just visited to see what's new after not being here a long time. I read some of the threads and noticed that many threads are dedicated to a person name Tina Greco, which is, by what I understood, Skippy. Can someone please tell me the whole story?

Hello Dexter  :)

Good to see you again.  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 09:10:08 PM »
Tina Greco, all you need to know about that fat murdering nazi nurse, by Meir

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=22099.0

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 09:18:18 PM »
Dexter, she posted pictured of jtf members on nazi sites. She posted lots of sensitive info and she is just a plain nazi.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 09:18:58 PM »
Also dexter, I sent you lots of messages and was concerned when you didn't answer. Hows everything been going with you?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 09:21:55 PM »
I didn't answer because I wasn't logged for a long time. Everything is fine, I'm going to the camp at the 22th of July to the 18th of August.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 09:28:34 PM »
I didn't answer because I wasn't logged for a long time. Everything is fine, I'm going to the camp at the 22th of July to the 18th of August.

Remind me, where was that camp?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 09:35:30 PM »
Detroit.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 09:43:28 PM »
Oh so how is it going to work? Are you going to fly by yourself on a direct flight to detroit?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2008, 09:52:07 PM »
We'll fly as a group to NYC and from there to Detroit.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2008, 10:00:25 PM »
Oh hehe, you are going to see alot of shvartzas in detroit. Also you should know, the animal Odkahanechai who attacked you when you said you would be going to that camp had his tuchis banned by Chaim thankfully. Maybe you will see that animal when you will be in detroit hehe.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2008, 10:03:18 PM »
Oh hehe, you are going to see alot of shvartzas in detroit. Also you should know, the animal Odkahanechai who attacked you when you said you would be going to that camp had his tuchis banned by Chaim thankfully. Maybe you will see that animal when you will be in detroit hehe.
As Chaim once said 'It's 90% chocolate and 10% nuts'  ;D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2008, 10:03:42 PM »
Maybe OdGuzofskyChai will be hanging out with his "bros" in downtown Detroit!  ;D ;D

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2008, 10:06:42 PM »
I think OdKahaneChai said what he said merely because of what the Halacha orders him to say, to warn others from sinning, or merely because of honest worrieng.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2008, 10:17:02 PM »
I think OdKahaneChai said what he said merely because of what the Halacha orders him to say, to warn others from sinning, or merely because of honest worrieng.

Dexter, odkahanechai is one of the most evil people to have ever signed onto this forum. That giant statue of excrement should go to downtown detroit and move in with a shvartza.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2008, 10:23:45 PM »
Even though I dont know you. Welcome Back.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2008, 10:46:57 PM »

Welcome back,  Dexter.

My guess is the camp will be in Oakland County,  which is on the Northern Border of Detroit.    There's a relatively large Jewish population in parts of Oakland County,   including West Bloomfield,   Farmington Hills,  and Royal Oak.    I hope your experience at camp turns out to be a very positive experience for you.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2008, 10:48:30 PM »
welcome back Dexter!  O0

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2008, 11:06:09 PM »
Hi Dexter!  I'm in Israel again, keep me updated on your experiences either through PM or MSN, later!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2008, 11:14:23 PM »
Ack. It would appear I stole your name =-(

I picked this only because I've always admired Jabo, and it was what I was going as on a few other forums as well.
Did not realize there was another here by the same name...although as mine is just Ze'ev and no last name perhaps it is ok.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2008, 01:11:39 AM »

I picked this only because I've always admired Jabo, and it was what I was going as on a few other forums as well.
Did not realize there was another here by the same name...although as mine is just Ze'ev and no last name perhaps it is ok.

it may be yesha doesn't call himself zev.. I am puzzled..

it seems yesha does post as yesha..  I think he might have signed off as Zev, so is a bit confusing..
I don't see his posts much, I know of him mostly from his program.   
You didn't take anybody's name..

Anyhow, there are a few Dans, e.t.c.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2008, 01:39:15 AM »
Welcome back Dexter!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2008, 04:05:47 AM »

Dexter, odkahanechai is one of the most evil people to have ever signed onto this forum. That giant statue of excrement should go to downtown detroit and move in with a shvartza.

I agree, he wasn't righteous and useful to begin with.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2008, 05:29:36 AM »

Welcome back,  Dexter.

My guess is the camp will be in Oakland County,  which is on the Northern Border of Detroit.    There's a relatively large Jewish population in parts of Oakland County,   including West Bloomfield,   Farmington Hills,  and Royal Oak.    I hope your experience at camp turns out to be a very positive experience for you.
It actually would be in Detroit, Michigan.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2008, 06:19:32 AM »

Aren't you the one in ThePhora who calls himself "Aryan Superjew"? You are not Jewish in my opinion.

- Friedrich Nietzsche