Author Topic: Something is happening  (Read 4273 times)

yephora

Something is happening
« on: January 21, 2007, 10:10:55 AM »
If this report is right the New Year may be bright, providing
1. Bush isn't sending them to prolong the war but to end it
2. These troops will be allowed to fight under aggressive, ferocious rules of engagement.
3. The new firepower is used to kill, oh, say, 100,000 mideast Muslimaniacs, give or take.

DEBKAfile’s military sources: The USS Stennis carrier with thousands of troops and 80 warplanes aboard is heading for Persian Gulf
January 21, 2007, 1:27 PM (GMT+02:00)
Saturday, Jan 20, the ship picked up 2,500 troops at San Diego. The Stennis Strike Group has still to collect two ships at Hawaii before heading east with a complement of 6,500 US soldiers.

http://www.debka.com

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Something is happening
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 07:10:16 PM »
I'll believe Jorge the Bush will unleash the troops to actually do their job (as opposed to locking them up for life for doing so) when Abbas eats bacon.  ::)

yephora

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 08:02:48 PM »
They have to head West from Hawaii to get there. They have to cross The International Date Line and then go through The Indian Ocean to get to The Persian Gulf.

So?

Debka is a garbage site. It's run by The Israeli Establishment for propaganda purposes.
Are you saying the article is wrong?

Debkafile routinely posts damning exposes about Smolmerd and his corrupt government just as they did about Sharon before him. Do you read the site? 

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 08:32:58 PM »
Yephora if the article is correct it would be great news. I really believe that what ever happens in the next few months in Iraq will have a great impact on our safety back here in the U.S as well. Lets all hope it works out for the best.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

yephora

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 10:08:43 PM »
Exactly.

adam613

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 10:33:15 PM »
If this report is right the New Year may be bright, providing
1. Bush isn't sending them to prolong the war but to end it

I don't believe it either. They still have the Pendleton 8 facing charges for GET THIS killing Iraqi's. And I thought they were just there to serve coffee and cake. They are facing murder charges the pendleton 8. If Bush would pardon the Pendleton 8 then maybe I would believe it.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 05:25:27 AM »
Yeah, The Bush is presiding over these witchhunts in order to send the message that this war is NOT to be won and that no harm shall ever befall a Muslim. If you think that the railroading of the Pendleton 8 is abominable, consider the fate of 21-year-old Pvt. Steven Green of Georgia. He's facing the death penalty!

How many captured insurgents and al-Qaeda leaders are facing the death penalty???

yephora

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2007, 07:04:59 AM »

How many captured insurgents and al-Qaeda leaders are facing the death penalty???
None, but Jorge W. is making durn sure two brave border patrol agents get sent to prison because they shot a Mehican drug smuggler!
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53805
--
edit: evidently the "W" stands for Wetback >:(
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 07:25:29 AM by yephora »