Author Topic: 66 years ago from this time - operation Barbarossa -  (Read 14174 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
66 years ago from this time - operation Barbarossa -
« on: June 26, 2008, 05:48:48 AM »
On 22-06-2008
Hitler's Europe attacked the Soviet Union.
This operation took the lives of 20.000.000 citizens of the USSR.
The majority of these victims were Orthodox Christians from BelaRus, Ukraine and Russia. This shows that the Nazi movement of Adolf Hitler had a strong anti-Slavic and anti-Orthodox character.
Death to Nazism!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: 66 years ago from this time - operation Barbarossa -
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 06:14:51 AM »
I believe Hitler's plan to colonise the East (Russia) and to eliminate al Russians, was a satanic plan.
By that, he killed not only the Slavic people, but also his own German people.
He destroyed the English empire and so on.
Result: the West is now being invaded by Third World immigrants, since the "decolonisation".
And the White Race, or Caucasians are becoming a minority even in their homecontinent!

Nice >:(  Thank you so much adolf  >:(
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 06:16:24 AM »
On 22-06-2008
it was 66 years ago that Hitler's Europe attacked the Soviet Union.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 09:36:58 AM »
Few of us here in the U.S.A. are aware that Hitler's Third Reich had an ongoing "Guest Worker Program" very much like the Globalists in Washington are promoting!

All during WWII Germany allowed large numbers of non-Germans to reside in Germany and do all the dirty work and menial labor, exactly like the Mexican illegals are allowed to stay in the U.S. today to serve as "paid slaves".

Germany even promoted "Volunteer SS Units made up of foreigners"; to such a degree as to have an SS Unit composed of volunteers from India stationed in Europe fighting the Allied Powers!

The U.S.A. is recruiting foreigners into our own Military to fight for us in Iraq & Afghanistan, in exchange for U.S. citizenship for themselves and the rights to allow their extended families to enter the U.S.A. .

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 12:27:11 PM »
Romans did that, fight for them and get citizenship. There were no SS Divisions from Asia. Got a big fat book on all the Waffen SS divisions. Don't confuse SS and Waffen SS, two different things, SS were the butchers and Himmlers toys, Waffen SS were Officers and Soldiers.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 05:01:35 PM »
Few of us here in the U.S.A. are aware that Hitler's Third Reich had an ongoing "Guest Worker Program" very much like the Globalists in Washington are promoting!

All during WWII Germany allowed large numbers of non-Germans to reside in Germany and do all the dirty work and menial labor, exactly like the Mexican illegals are allowed to stay in the U.S. today to serve as "paid slaves".

They had slave labor, real slaves.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 10:32:43 AM »
I believe Hitler's plan to colonise the East (Russia) and to eliminate al Russians, was a satanic plan.

I totally agree on that..

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2008, 04:23:34 PM »

I totally agree on that..
Thanks for agreeing!

I think the East and the West of Europe should work together, to preserve our respective traditions, countries, ethnicities, religions, and economies.
And I think that re-colonising Africa, and S-America, Asia, is a good idea too.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2008, 04:48:44 PM »

I think the East and the West of Europe should work together, to preserve our respective traditions, countries, ethnicities, religions, and economies.

That is the major problem between Eastern and Western Europeans.
The Western civilization is apart from the eastern. They do not share the same traditions, values and religion. Also we are dealing with more differences like mentality and habits, for example. Those two areas do not fit together.

The Western church and the Eastern church will always be each others rivals.
To much happened among those nations.

Eastern European countries do not know how to colonize.
We Serbs never attacked others, we only have defended our soil from invaders from outside. Serbs are not made for that. In Serbia/ Russia we think it's cruel to have slaves or to occupy other countries.

The countries of Eastern Europe never cooperated with the world's colonization powers. Classical colonization countries are England, Spain and France.
These countries have the intention to colonize Serbia and Russia.
Because Russia has a large territory and many natural resources it is attractive to colonizationpowers.

What happened in Kosovo is not in first case Islamic terrorism.
Lets be honest!
Islamic terrorism has not occupied Kosovo. It are the colonization powers (Vatican/EU/NATO & USA) who are using the Muslims from the Balkans to colonize Serbian lands and to carry out the extermination of the Orthodox Serbian communities.

We are not dealing at the Balkans with normal local conflicts, what the Western media represents. At the Balkans the EU/NATO alliance is using Serbia's neighboring nations to conduct the biological extermination against the Serbs.

The Serbs can only escape from the EU's fatal grip by forimg a fedaration/ unoin with Russia.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 05:00:52 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2008, 05:03:33 PM »
We Serbs never attacked others, we only have defendant our soil from invaders from outside. Serbs are not made for that. In Serbia/ Russia we think it's cruel to have slaves or to occupy other countries.

Russia is the most successful colonial empire ever. How do you think it got so large?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2008, 05:10:58 PM »

That is the major problem between Eastern and Western Europeans.
The Western civilization is apart from the eastern. They do not share the same traditions, values and religion. Also we are dealing with more differences like mentality and habits, for example. Those two areas do not fit together.

The Western church and the Eastern church will always be each others rivals.
To much happened among those nations.

We Serbs never attacked others, we only have defendant our soil from invaders from outside. Serbs are not made for that. In Serbia/ Russia we think it's cruel to have slaves or to occupy other countries.

The countries of Eastern Europe never cooperated with the world's colonization powers. Classical colonization countries are England, Spain and France.
These countries have the intention to colonize Serbia and Russia.
Because Russia has a large territory and many natural resources it is attractive to colonizationpowers.

What happened in Kosovo is not in first case Islamic terrorism.
Lets be honest!
Islamic terrorism did not occupied Kosovo. It are the colonization powers (Vatican/EU/NATO & USA) who are using the Muslims from the Balkans to colonize Serbian lands and to carry out the extermination of the Orthodox Serbian communities.

We are not dealing at the Balkans with normal local conflicts, what the Western media represents. At the Balkans the EU/NATO alliance is using Serbia's neighboring nations to conduct the biological extermination against the Serbs.

The Serbs can only escape from the EU's fatal grip by forimg a fedaration/ unoin with Russia.

Yes, you are right on this one Dalmacija!  :) :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2008, 08:59:43 PM »
I disagree about one thing and I'm quite sure I'm right about it. Vatican has nothing to do with the Kosovo issue. Germany, United Kingdom, USA and Albania on the other hand are those countries that will get most of this so called independent state. Austria as well, I forgot about them. Anyway, let us hope that this will soon be ended cause the law and the truth is on our side. So is God!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2008, 04:30:03 AM »
The Vatican is a very powerful institution.
It is not for nothing called the Vatican international.

The major purpose of the Vatican international is to expand it's influence towards Eastern Europe. To accomplish that it will cooperate with colonization countries. The colonization organizations want to exploit Serbia but the Vatican wants to catholize Serbia. So it makes sense why these parties are cooperating with each others.

The first states which recognized Croatia as an independent country were Germany, Austria and the Vatican. Those countries were from the beginning sponsoring the collapsing of the Yugoslavian state.
The Vatican controls the EU/ NATO nations.
I will post in the future something about the link between the Vatican and the EU. In the books of Vojislav Seselj you will see more details in regard this subject.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 04:31:57 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2008, 04:31:21 AM »

Yes, you are right on this one Dalmacija!  :) :)

Thank you Jasmina...

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2008, 04:33:36 AM »
  I can't wait to read about this link! Thak you again Dalmacija! O0

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2008, 04:48:28 AM »
Russia is the most successful colonial empire ever. How do you think it got so large?

This is a typical colonization fraud!!!
You do not need to be a colonial empire to have a large territory or a high well-being.

Russia defended it's territory from foreigners for centuries long that’s why it managed to control it’s borders. Let me remind you that Russia tolerates the existence of the non-Russian/ non-Orthodox communities on it’s territory. The Russian civilization is not based on the exploitation of other nations. Russia has not committed biological extermination against certain people. Al the minorities who are considered as the autochthonic people on Russian soil are equal in every way to Orthodox Russians.   

Russia has absolutely no colonial character.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 04:54:00 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2008, 05:38:32 AM »
By that, he killed not only the Slavic people, but also his own German people.
He destroyed the English empire and so on.
Result: the West is now being invaded by Third World immigrants, since the "decolonisation".
And the White Race, or Caucasians are becoming a minority even in their homecontinent!

Nice >:(  Thank you so much adolf  >:(

I just came back from my vacation on French Riviera and the majority of hotel workers are from Muslim countries! On the street other tourists were warned us to keep our purses close to us because there are too many mugging! Never go alone out at the street! Tourists are not feeling very save over there because of the Arabics, but the prices are sky high all over the French Riviera!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2008, 06:16:47 AM »

You do not need to be a colonial empire to have a large territory or a high well-being.

Russia defended it's territory from foreigners for centuries long that’s why it managed to control it’s borders. Let me remind you that Russia tolerates the existence of the non-Russian/ non-Orthodox communities on it’s territory. The Russian civilization is not based on the exploitation of other nations. Russia has not committed biological extermination against certain people. Al the minorities who are considered as the autochthonic people on Russian soil are equal in every way to Orthodox Russians.   

You might want to tell that to the Baltic states, who suffered from Russification, especially post-WWII.  Also, Russia has tried to Russify the Ukrainians through various points in history, even imposing an artificial famine (Holodomor), in order to weaken them as much as possible, and is still trying to Russify Belarus.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2008, 06:52:20 AM »

[/quote]

I just came back from my vacation on French Riviera and the majority of hotel workers are from Muslim countries!
On the street other tourists were warned us to keep our purses close to us because there are too many mugging! Never go alone out at the street! Tourists are not feeling very save over there because of the Arabics, but the prices are sky high all over the French Riviera!
[/quote]

Of course. Thanks to the wwII , Europe lost its power, and today Europe is being colonised by the apes from downunder.
I have been at the Côte d'Azur, and it is full of Algerians.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2008, 06:57:50 AM »

You might want to tell that to the Baltic states, who suffered from Russification, especially post-WWII.  Also, Russia has tried to Russify the Ukrainians through various points in history, even imposing an artificial famine (Holodomor), in order to weaken them as much as possible, and is still trying to Russify Belarus.

Russia is a beautiful example of colonisation.

Thanks to the Cossacks (not the Russians themselves), Large parts of Asia were conquered by force.
Indeed, these Asian people were not exterminated, but they got Western Culture, i.e. Civilisation.

These apes must be very grateful to Russians and kneel down on the street to kiss the feet of any Russian person,
as a reward for the colonisation that cilvilised them.

Since Russia did her best to colonise Asia, we West-Europeans must help Russia, since without Russians, we were all exterminated by the Mongols, or the Turks, or whatever.

I suggest we recolonise Africa, so that this part of the world becomes civilised as well.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2008, 09:07:34 AM »

Pre WWII Russia was occupied by foreigners, so the actions which were starter by the Russian government post WWII are not to the responsibility of the Orthodox Russians.

Russia has lost it's independence and sovereignty after the red revolution (1917) took place. After the communist movement have established the communist rule in Russia, Russia was placed under the rule of an anti-Russian, Anti-Orthodox and undemocratic regime.

I do not think that the people from Belarus and Ukraine would agree with you.
They are aware of their connection with the Russians.
I do not agree that the communist expansion is Russification.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2008, 09:19:02 AM »

Thanks to the Cossacks (not the Russians themselves), Large parts of Asia were conquered by force.

Cossack are nationalistic Orthodox Russians.
There were many Russian Cossack Vollunteers who fought on the Serbian side in Kraija and Croatia. The vollunteers who had joined fro example the Croatian army were moslty skinheads and other kind of neo Nazis.

But you are right they, the Russians, did not exterminated those people from Asia.

Thanks to the brave Cossacks Russia managed to protect her borders.

PS:
EU looks indeed like the USSR and the third reich...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 09:20:38 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2008, 10:44:28 AM »

Cossack are nationalistic Orthodox Russians.
There were many Russian Cossack Vollunteers who fought on the Serbian side in Kraija and Croatia. The vollunteers who had joined fro example the Croatian army were moslty skinheads and other kind of neo Nazis.

But you are right they, the Russians, did not exterminated those people from Asia.

Thanks to the brave Cossacks Russia managed to protect her borders.

PS:
EU looks indeed like the USSR and the third reich...

I think Cossacks regarded themselves as Cossacks first, and not really Russian. Some of them despise Russians.
The Cossacks are history, since most of them were killed by Trotsky & co.
The ones that still live are deeply divided about the reds and the whites during WWII.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2008, 03:18:32 PM »

Pre WWII Russia was occupied by foreigners, so the actions which were starter by the Russian government post WWII are not to the responsibility of the Orthodox Russians.

Russia has lost it's independence and sovereignty after the red revolution (1917) took place. After the communist movement have established the communist rule in Russia, Russia was placed under the rule of an anti-Russian, Anti-Orthodox and undemocratic regime.

Russia colonized its north western territory which was a land of Fino-Ugric people, baltic people, and Swedes. It also russified the indigenous population in Siberia. It also colonized  all of the the non-russian republics, that's why a huge chunk of the population in Kazakhstan and in the Baltic states are ethnix russian.

During the days of the Czars, which account for most of the Imperialist russian history- all religion  other than the russian orthodox were persecuted. Jews were persecuted in particular and a great effort was made to russify the non russian orthodox population. This policy continued during the communist time, except that the russian orthodox religions had been supplanted by the marxist-socialist cult.

You can't claim that due to communism russia was actually occupied by foreigners. Russia dominated the USSR (even though Stalin was Georgian), the russian language and culture were forced and taught as the only legitimate ones.

Russia is an evil genocidal nation and has been so since Ivan Grozny. 

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2008, 07:07:44 PM »

Well, it was Russification.  Even before the Soviet Union came into existence, the previous Russian Empire embarked on a policy of Russification, which included, up until 1905, banning the public use, and the teaching, of minority languages, such as Polish, Lithuanian, Belarusian, Ukrainian, Finnish, Romanian, and so on.  It also included discriminating against Catholicism in favor of Russian Orthodoxy, as a means of getting the Catholic minority to convert to the Russian Orthodox Church, towards the endgame of Russification.  What the Soviet Union did, after briefly flirting with promoting minority rights, decided to move towards Russification.  One of the reasons for which Stalin allowed millions of Ukrainians to starve to death, along with stealing their food so as to trade them for industrial equipment, was also to crush Ukrainian nationalism.  And after World War II, they sent over a million Russians to live in the Baltic States.  And the result was that just before Estonia regained its independence, over a third of its population was Russian.  In Latvia, the Latvian language, as a result of persistent attempts at Russification, was actually in danger of becoming extinct.  And if not for the need to populate neighboring Kaliningrad Oblast, Lithuania would have been overwhelmed by Russification as well.  Anyway, I do not have too much time to go into further details, but there is more information here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification

It is true that the Ukrainians and Belarusians are East Slavic, as are the Russians, but were nonetheless targets for Russification all the same.  It still goes on in some extent in Belarus, under Alexander Lukashenko, who is a puppet of Moscow.  After all, that's one of the reasons why Russia wants a "federation" with Belarus.  While there's a significant amount of Ukrainians (east of the Dnieper) who are pro-Russian for more or less the same reasons are you, there are still around as many (west of the Dnieper) who feel otherwise.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 09:20:20 PM by Hail Columbia »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people