Author Topic: Ask JTF For July 6 Broadcast  (Read 12132 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Ask JTF For July 6 Broadcast
« on: June 22, 2008, 08:30:02 PM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

Dear Chaim,

Where were you on 9/11 and what was you first reaction?

Thanks,
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 07:13:16 PM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ask JTF For July 6 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 10:38:30 PM »
Dear Chaim, are you aware that the only synagogue in Tajikistan was recently destroyed? I'm pretty sure you want all Jews who currently live in Tajikistan which is a Muslim country by the way out of that stinking hellhole and living in Israel.
No sane Jew belongs in any Muslim country.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 10:41:37 PM by Blastaway »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 12:19:10 AM »
Dear Chaim:

What is your opinion about Georgia?  Right now they are being unfairly picked on by Russia because they won't let Abkhazia and South Ossetia separate from Georgia and join Russia, much the same way as Kosovo has been separated from Serbia.  Should we side with Georgia even though they use to be a Soviet Republic?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 12:28:03 AM »
Greetings Chaim, as Prime Minister how would you commemorate the founding of the state of Israel? I know you don't want to honor someone like Ben Gurion.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 11:11:59 PM by Rubystars »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 12:57:59 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you think Obama would convert the U.S. to Islam if the Iranian muSSlim Nazis told us that we'd have 24 hours to convert or else they'd bomb us? I doubt he would take action and do what would be necessarily, and that is bomb Iran's nuclear program. The Russian Bolsheviks, Korean Nazis, and Chinese Nazis are all helping out Iran in the long run, so this nuclear program must be destroyed whether the U.S. does it or Israel. I hope it doesn't get to the point where the Iranian muSSlim Nazis do a surprise attack on us with their dirty nukes.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 02:33:35 PM by JTFFan »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 04:20:26 AM »

Shalom Chaim,

One of the videos that you did that helped convince me to become a JTF member and supporter is the one that all U.S. Foreign Aid,   including to Israel,   should end.    Your presentation about Foreign Aid being damaging to both the U.S. and Israel was nothing short of excellent.   This leads me to my question:

In what ways should the U.S. Government and U.S. citizens support Israel.......in a manner that it's best for both countries?       

Thanks,   eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 05:01:07 AM »
Shalom Chaim:

You should expose the Nazi actions of many Greeks* during the "heyday" of the PLO in the '70s/80s. Unfortunately, many of them (like composer Mikis Theodorakis of Zorba the Greek, or the founder of The Daily Kos) were/are simple Jew-haters. The Greek government granted use of the nation as the official PLO headquarters at one time; many Greek ships' crews gladly transported Islamic fiends into Israel, including perhaps the satanic Hitlerite demon Samir Kuntar.

Chaimfan.

(*Obviously these comments don't apply to all Greeks by any means.)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 01:22:58 PM by C.F. »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2008, 05:51:10 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Many religious Jews/Israelis claim that for any Jew to go on top the Temple Mount is a very very very dangerous thing, (and I'm not talking about Muslim Arabs pelting people with rocks).  I'm referring to nobody really knowing where the "Power of Gd" exactly rests, in the sense that there might be a spot somewhere up there that is the Holy of the Holies.  Therefore, it would be my understanding that most Jews should be restricted to go up there at anytime until the San Hedrin figures out what should be done once the place is clean from the filth that worship there already.  Now, David Ha-ivri threatened to gather 1000 Jews but only got 10 of them to go up there.  From my understanding, what he did was careless even if he were to be able to prove something from a political point of view and get 1000 Jews to go up there.  Every Torah abiding Jew should know better that you're not supposed to go up there.  Please comment.  Is what I'm saying correct or incorrect?  Please explain in either instance why it can be done and for what purposes or why it should never ever ever be done until the San Hedrin figures out who should be up there first, for what purpose and where they may walk? 

Thank you for everything you do.

Dr. Dan

« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 09:29:06 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2008, 06:43:01 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you make of Iran's threat to cut off oil supplies by blocking the Strait of Hormuz should they be attacked? They also claim they will hit one of Israel's nuclear reactors.

Thanks and kind regards,

Ben Yehuda
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 02:00:13 AM by Ben Yehuda »

Offline Noar HaGvaot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2008, 06:45:52 AM »
Do you believe that the U.S. will ever commute the sentence of Jonathan Pollard to time served and release him other than on compassionate grounds due to old age or terminal illness?   As a Kahanist P.M., what would you do to force the U.S. government to release him?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 03:05:21 PM by Noar HaGvaot »

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2008, 09:07:32 AM »
Hello dear Chaim,
I'm very busy lately with my finals but I won't miss any of your great audio programs!!
We know about the historical crimes committed by the Catholic and Protestant Churches against their own people and the Jews in Europe.
My question is: Do you know of any historical crimes (like the Inquisition) committed by the Eastern Orthodox, Greek Orthodox and Armenian Apostolic Churches against their people or Jews?
Please don't say you can't answer this question because you're not a Christian :) just tell me your honest opinion please.
Kindest regards.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 05:45:43 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2008, 05:23:56 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

When the Ethiopians Jews were rescued in the early to mid-1980's what role if any did JDL play?
What was HaRav,zecher tzadik livracha, Meir Kahane's view on the Ethiopian Jews and those who questioned whether they were genuine Jews?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 05:28:39 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2008, 11:07:55 PM »
Dear Chaim,
   Tell us your thoughts of the late and great N.Carolina Sen. Jesse Helms?

Thanks
                                                                                               Dan

« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 12:21:12 PM by Dan »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2008, 01:36:39 AM »
Dear Chaim:
What do you propose should be done about the rising gang activity in the United States?

P.S. Your last video was fantastic, too bad you did not answer my question.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2008, 01:41:47 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think about Obama's attack on Dr. Dobson?  Obama also says we eat shell fish which is declared as abomination in the book of Leviticus but still call homosexuality as abomination which is also taken from Leviticus.  I am also surprised why no reputed religious scholar in Judaism & Christianity counter attacked Obama except Dr. Dobson?

Thanks!

Christian Zionist
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 01:03:39 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2008, 08:18:31 AM »
Dear Reb Chaim,
Speaking about health and fitness, I used to go the gym but I disliked it immensely. Even with a group instructor I was bored, disinterested and found doing all the exercises off-putting.
I wasn’t getting anything out of it, it made me miserable and I lost all the enthusiasm I had prior to joining. The gym I feel is not for me personally. I much prefer walking, 5 times a week for 30 minutes, rather than doing stretches, barbell curls, shoulder presses etc.  Thanks a lot and Shalom.
--Zev

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2008, 08:21:07 AM »
Dear Hayim, have you ever heard of Shabbetai Ben Dov?

His works are gaining popularity among Jewish Nationalists here in Israel.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2008, 01:03:52 PM »
Hello Brother Chaim

What has America learned from September 11 if they are crazy enouth to vote for a Black Muslim who his own brothers were responsible for 9-11?  They cheered all over the world while these beast murdered in cold blood nearly 3000 Americans on that horrid day.  I can not understand this mental disease going on in this country, can you explain this?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2008, 12:27:22 AM »
Hello Chaim.

You have alluded to the Israeli govt's disruption of Kahanist activities during the Expulsion from Gush Katif in a few of your translated Hebrew videos.  I have also heard a vague story about some kind of "hotel" where maybe the rightwing actions were.  Can you please detail for us what happened with the Kahanists in the Gush katif expulsion.  Was Noam Federman there?   What did they do differently from the mass demonstrators, if anything.   Thank you.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2008, 12:55:34 PM »
Dear Mr. ben Pessach,

I have discussed on Politically Incorrect an article about the murder on a white boy committed by four blacks with knifes in London.

My comment, censored and with remark from an admin:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh man, this political correct idiocy annoys me. (The vast majority of blacks behave like apes) I mean: you only have to read the metro section of the New York newspapers or watch the news. nearly all Africa is a hellhole. (It is not fact, that they are unable to behave, but it is fact, that they refuse to.) It is a cultural problem, for shure no problem of "race"

PI: Thank you for the friendly attempt to put dirt on PI
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the answer of the user "Obama in the store":
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
… exactly this is the loveless and cold attitude I meant. Africans are like apes, exactly this has Hitler told too, See the race-laws of Nurnberg and the law for the protection of the blood - this lead to the death of over 2500 black Africans in the concentration camps

If Africans behave like apes, how should we describe your behaviour.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in addition to that the answer from "Obama" to another user who doubt that the black Africans were victims of  the Shoa:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perhaps you are on the line of the Nazis or you have no knowledge of the facts:

http://blacknrw.wordpress.com/2007/11/19/aachen-zum-volkstrauertag-gedenken-an-2000-schwarze-im-ns-konzentrationslager/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why want all kind of people twist the historical correctness because of political correctness? The more the Nazi-time passes, the more people want to have been in Auschwitz, a place like the pit of hell itself. What do you think about this?

« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 02:35:47 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2008, 10:26:41 PM »
Dear Chaim,

My question this week has to do with the 1979 hostage crisis. I personally don't think it would have happened had a Kahanist type government been in charge, but how would you have handled things had you been in charge?

God Bless America, Israel, and the West

Minuteman

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2008, 12:55:54 AM »
If Barack Saddam Hussein Osama and Juan McCain were both in a war room with no one else watching and up ahead is a big red button marked Israel, no doubt Obama would climb over McCain and scratch his eyes out just to push it. Will McCain try to stop Obama? Or do you think Juan would try to sneak past Hussein?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2008, 08:09:43 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

How much do you sleep or how much is it healthy for a average person to sleep. Do you think that its different for each person, for his health life or age? What is the point of dreams do you think they mean something and have you ever had any dreams of Rav Kahane since his assassination if yes, can you please tell us.
                                                                            Respectfully, Chaim
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 11:49:58 AM by Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB »

Offline iratollah

• New JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2008, 11:34:26 PM »
When I first found this forum I thought I'd found some like minded Jews.  I believe in Jewish self defense.  I find ADL, AIPAC, Federation and JNF to be a bunch of flaccid putzes.  I think Jews should own and know how to use their guns.  I've successfully organized grass roots movements to disrupt local antisemitic demonstrations, gotten the police to issue hundreds of dollars of citations to the local Jew haters and have been called names by the local Jewish establishment for my activism.

The more I read the posts here, the more I find this forum to be a magnet for viciously bigotted mishigahnahs, and management seems to endorse this attitude.

Have I simply not spent enough time here?  Or is this group not very different from the narrow minded 'schvartzas and ragheads' that are  insulted in ways that I've only seen on the white supremacist forums.  Is that the general tone and attitude here?  If so, I don't care to be associated with a bunch of hateful putzes who may as well gai klop zie kopf in vant, you can go ahead and delete all of my posts.  Be careful when you look into the abyss that the abyss doesn't look back through you.  Is that what I'm seeing here?
L'Olam Lo
it is socially unacceptable to be ahead of your time

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2008, 01:15:18 AM »
Chaim,
   There are so many important items to discuss on this forum. Yet don't you find some of the questions and comments on ASK JTF to be assinine and retarded? I mean really...."what do you think of Greenland?"