Poll

Should We Have "Introduce Yourself" Section, I think there is no pint of it?

Yes, we definatly should, its the main goal of JTF (just being sorcastic)
2 (28.6%)
I am nuetral about it... (dont care)
5 (71.4%)
Waste of my posts, Waste of time, waste of space on our forum
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Just Curious What You Guys Think???  (Read 747 times)

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
Just Curious What You Guys Think???
« on: July 01, 2008, 01:32:49 AM »
JTF opinion poll  ::) ::) ::)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Just Curious What You Guys Think???
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 01:36:56 AM »
Yes we should, it is a nice feature for new members who like to introduce themselves.  And in turn they can feel welcome when they get a response and they can feel comfortable to post more.

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 01:38:20 AM »
Yes we should, it is a nice feature for new members who like to introduce themselves.  And in turn they can feel welcome when they get a response and they can feel comfortable to post more.
good point

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 01:44:11 AM »

Well said,  Kahane-Was-Right BT.    

Each person who comes to the Forum is unique.     Some like myself didn't post a intro message when coming to the Forum.    I've been posting on Internet Forums/  Message Boards/  Newsgroups since 1996 and wanted to respond to some topics relatively quickly.  

Many though might view an Introduction Message thread as a bridge for them to become regular participants in the Forum.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/