Poll

Will the hero Moshe Plesser be charged with any crime for shooting dead the bulldozer killer?

Yes
3 (13%)
Probably
3 (13%)
Probably Not
7 (30.4%)
No
9 (39.1%)
Do not know
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Will Moshe Plesser Face Charges For Killing The Mass Murderer?  (Read 5896 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
There is no doubt what the Bolshevik Israeli attorneys general would love to do if they could, but I actually think this is one case where Israeli public opinion, as perverse as it is, won't let them get away with it. I am going to say "probably not", therefore, but guardedly.  :-\

Still, sicker and more despicable things have happened--and do happen--in the "Jewish" state.  >:(

Chaimfan.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Will Moshe Plesser Face Charges For Killing The Mass Murderer?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 07:48:38 PM »
Its a shame that he had to make sure that this was a muzzy terrorist before he shot him. Ideally, as long as you know someone is a muslim, we should be allowed to shoot him.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 08:22:03 PM »
Correct--all Muslims are terrorists.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 08:39:30 PM »
I think he wont face charges because there will be an uproar from the people

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 08:42:37 PM »
I think he wont face charges because there will be an uproar from the people

Agreed
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 10:58:16 PM »

All billion of them?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 11:01:50 PM »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 12:49:38 AM »
If he doesn't, it is only because the entirety of the nation knows he is a hero. If his deed were even slightly less public, this tzaddik would be on trial for his life.  >:(

Like I said, the Bolshevik prosecutors of Israel certainly want to try him.  >:(

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 01:31:16 AM »
incorrect... all muslims are not terrorists... however... all terrorists just happen to all be muslims... nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 09:49:29 AM »

All billion of them?

Yes

You mean to tell me there are a billion human bombs to go off?  I'm afraid  you are living in a world where you would hope for that...Just feed your desire to hate baselessly...Not all of them are terrorists...Most terrorists are Muslims...And Islam and the Koran is an evil religion when followed properly has mohammed intended.

However a large number of them even if it were a minority of 10% are terrorists!!! which woudl mean about 100 million if there are a billion muslims...and a vast majority of 60-75% of them support this insanity (i'm not basing this on real numbers btw)..

there are a small minority of 10-25% who are otherwise decent and therefore, are not following islam properly.  Or only following the nice parts of it (which is 1%) and ignoring the evil parts (99%)...I mean they  might as well be Noahides or Jews at that point.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 09:51:55 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2008, 10:07:24 AM »
Dr. Dan ,

The strategy of Islam is through Takkia, to spread lies about being "peaceful" , while they are a minority in a given region.
They multiply more than we do, and after several generations, these thieves take over the hosts' nest.

That is exactly a form of terrorism : through the woomb of the muslim woman : warrior breeding machines for Allah.

So don't say only 10 % of muzzies are terrorists.
All of them that make babies, consolidate the future takeover of Western countries.

That makes them guilty of terrorism, or war, or ethnical cleansing or whatever term you want to use for it.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2008, 10:12:00 AM »
And one other thing :
Using methods of terrorism, guerilla is not evil in itself.
If it serves our goal to defeat Islam, using the same arms of the enemy is good.
We will have to use these methods as well. But then one should call it "counterterrorism" or "counterguerilla".

Unfortunatly the governments and military of the Western World are commanded by a bunch traitors.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2008, 10:13:42 AM »
Incorrect. Most of them currently are would-be terrorists, that wait for the right momentum (i.e. a fatwa ordering them to attack)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2008, 10:14:38 AM »
Dr. Dan ,

The strategy of Islam is through Takkia, to spread lies about being "peaceful" , while they are a minority in a given region.
They multiply more than we do, and after several generations, these thieves take over the hosts' nest.

That is exactly a form of terrorism : through the woomb of the muslim woman : warrior breeding machines for Allah.

So don't say only 10 % of muzzies are terrorists.
All of them that make babies, consolidate the future takeover of Western countries.

That makes them guilty of terrorism, or war, or ethnical cleansing or whatever term you want to use for it.

Umm every country in the world attempts to have babies and it's the governments that intend on expanding their borders. Muslims are doing it today..Romans did it yesterday...etc etc etc..that doesnt' make anyone a terrorist..>What makes one a terrorist is one that knowingly plans goign out there and shooting everyone in site...

I'm sorry 99% of Muslims are NOT terrorists.

10% probably are..maybe more...75-80% support it or don't care about it.  that leaves a small minority that do care about it, but are very quiet and say nothing or do nothing or don't do enough...  There might be maybe 100 Muslims that are trying to do something about it..but because they are so few, nobody can hear them.  100/billion is .000001%...it might be more or less that number...

but not all Muslism are terrorists...Most terrorists are Muslim...

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2008, 11:32:15 AM »
I voted "Probably".

And the vast majority of Muslimes appreciate terrorism. This is a fact. Even so called "moderate" Muslimes do it.

In my eyes they are terrorists, because they support the terrorists.

In addition to that, the vast majority of them is living on welfare. We have to pay for this lazy beasts and for their birth-Jihad everywhere in the western world. We are paying for our own obliteration. This is insane.

Just another cause for the "transfer".
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2008, 12:27:44 PM »
Dr. Dan,

I agree with you in theory, but not in outcome.

Yes, you are correct that right now only 10% or so of Muslims are active terrorists--the others don't have the guts to be, can't afford to quit their jobs, fly to Iraq, and strap on a suicide belt, have kids to take care of, etc., but that doesn't mean that practically all the others don't support it or wouldn't become terrorists under the right circumstances. I'm willing to bet that the overwhelming majority of American Muslims have sent at least one check to CAIR or Hamas.

I don't believe that 15-25% of Muslims are misled or secular and are good people. RIGHT NOW they may appear to be. At any point, especially in college when exposed to many more devout Muslim friends, they might become actual practicing Muslims. Even those who never make this change would always support their brothers and sisters in actual, all-out war. I wouldn't trust a single one of them.

If someone is really, truly a "phony Muslim", then they should leave this devil religion altogether.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2008, 12:49:26 PM »
Dr. Dan,

I agree with you in theory, but not in outcome.

Yes, you are correct that right now only 10% or so of Muslims are active terrorists--the others don't have the guts to be, can't afford to quit their jobs, fly to Iraq, and strap on a suicide belt, have kids to take care of, etc., but that doesn't mean that practically all the others don't support it or wouldn't become terrorists under the right circumstances. I'm willing to bet that the overwhelming majority of American Muslims have sent at least one check to CAIR or Hamas.

I don't believe that 15-25% of Muslims are misled or secular and are good people. RIGHT NOW they may appear to be. At any point, especially in college when exposed to many more devout Muslim friends, they might become actual practicing Muslims. Even those who never make this change would always support their brothers and sisters in actual, all-out war. I wouldn't trust a single one of them.

If someone is really, truly a "phony Muslim", then they should leave this devil religion altogether.

I never said that 10% are terrorists and all the rest aren't.

I said that 10% (maybe more) are bomber terrorists. The vast majority of 75% say nothing, do nothing, or support it...or it might be a much much higher number than 75%..not sure...and the tiniest of all minorities..negligible who are outraged..like 100-1000 of them who may or may not have said anything and maybe at teh brink of leaving the religion...there are others who are misled and actually believe that it's the "extremists" that hijacked their religion..and follow it peacefully...but they aren't really practicing Islam the way Mohammed intended them to be..some might turn into former muslims while others completely secular while others go in the opposite direction.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2008, 02:16:28 PM »
I guarantee you that most of those who claim that Islam has been hijacked and "reject" extremism are practicing taqqiyah. Of course they are going to say that to the infidel.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2008, 02:49:55 PM »
I guarantee you that most of those who claim that Islam has been hijacked and "reject" extremism are practicing taqqiyah. Of course they are going to say that to the infidel.

At this point i have learned to ignore any overture from any arab or islamic nation towards israel...Makes me wnat to kick every single one of them square in the nuts!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2008, 04:41:32 PM »
Dr. Dan,

You are missing an important point. The Roman Empire did indeed try to conquer as much as it could, but they were not driven by a cult like political ideology to do so. Islam is exactly theocratic fascism. Islam is all about conquering the world and exterminating non-Muslims. Hitler and other Nazis believed that all non-Germans were inferiors and tried to conquer the world, in order to put everyone on German control, kill off most non-Germans, use the rest as slave labor, and later kill them too. According to Islam, all non-Muslims are inferior and must all be either converted or killed - in some cases made into Dhimmis (but that would be only temporary too, as eventually, these Dhimmis would also disappear).

Few Muslims are actually terrorists, as we can see that even though there have been something like 11,000 terrorist attacks since 9/11 and there are terrorist groups with thousands or even 10,000s members (in some cases several 100,000s), that still doesn't add up to more than maybe 10 million - 20 million. However, most Muslims support these Islamic terrorists. Thanks to the propaganda they are fed in their schools, the media, and so forth, they follow the Koran word for word, and thus, they are loyal adherents of theocratic fascism. When is the last time Muslims were outraged about Islamic terrorism? Muslims were certainly outraged over a few cartoons of their terrorist criminal pedophile prophet Mohammad, the Pope quoting a Byzantine Emperor, and over the French police chasing after two criminals (who happened to be Muslim) and ended up electrocuting themselves; all to the point where they started violent riots, destroyed tons of property, attacked non-Muslims, and killed non-Muslims. But, never have I even heard of protests from the Islamic World OR EVEN HERE IN THE FIRST WORLD from Muslims, when acts of Islamic terrorism that claimed lives of innocent people occurred. In fact, I have only seen tons of Muslims burning American and Israeli flags and celebrating whenever terrorist attacks occurred. The only "Muslims" which have opposed Islamic terrorism are ex-Muslims - they have left Islam, ROFL!

Thus, while few Muslims are terrorists, most Muslims are terrorist sympathizers and terrorist supporters.

The Romans were driven by a cult like mentality just as the Germans and Muslims and Russians did...Did they not have gods?  did they not have a way about them to spread their ideologies and kill those who did not follow them?  That sounds like a cult like mentality.  The Romans were evil conquerers just as the Germans were and the Muslims are today...just because Islam didn't exist during Roman times doesn't mean the same type of evil existed with these monsters who believed in a world filled with one type of ideology and one type of people.  The Tower of Babel was the first of these evils!

The second and third paragraphs..I agree 100% with you..that's what I have been saying, but in a different way...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2008, 04:56:10 PM »
I agree with you in theory, Dan. Many, many months ago I even told Chaim on an Ask JTF that Islam is a Nazi religion because the Arabs were a Nazi people, not the other way around. Islam came about for the same reason that Hitler did--because the populations of Arabia and Germany were yearning for a leader like Mohammed and Hitler.

But still--Islam is still the most violent, murderous, and dangerous of the major world ideologies today, and is clearly our number-one threat.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2008, 05:01:25 PM »
I agree with you in theory, Dan. Many, many months ago I even told Chaim on an Ask JTF that Islam is a Nazi religion because the Arabs were a Nazi people, not the other way around. Islam came about for the same reason that Hitler did--because the populations of Arabia and Germany were yearning for a leader like Mohammed and Hitler.

But still--Islam is still the most violent, murderous, and dangerous of the major world ideologies today, and is clearly our number-one threat.

I agree wtih you 100%...it is the number 1 threat to the world much of the way communism was at one time and nazism at another time.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2008, 05:13:07 PM »

I agree wtih you 100%...it is the number 1 threat to the world much of the way communism was at one time and nazism at another time.

I think communism is still a big threat. It is rising in a lot of countries of Europe. Also I think that there is a symbiosis between Communism and Islam. Muslimes are very dependant on welfare in our countries. And communists distribute welfare. The Muslime population is growing and votes are power. This is very dangerous for us.  :(
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 05:14:53 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2008, 06:37:45 PM »

Don't forget the USA also..
I think communism is still a big threat. It is rising in a lot of countries of Europe. Also I think that there is a symbiosis between Communism and Islam. Muslimes are very dependant on welfare in our countries. And communists distribute welfare. The Muslime population is growing and votes are power. This is very dangerous for us.  :(

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2008, 06:40:32 PM »
I voted No. No way he is going to be charged, in fact I think he will probably get a medal.

And I think 100% of the muslims support terrorism against the infidel, since their religion instructs them to do so. If they say they are against terror than it's either Takiyah or they are not real muslim.