Author Topic: to lisa yet again...  (Read 4037 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
to lisa yet again...
« on: July 08, 2008, 10:13:07 AM »
this is not just my opinion... that the church is a pagan-cult... this is a fact that i have discovered in my research... facts that i can substantiate... and therefore facts can and should be able to be stated here in the open even if they are hurtful to some... like saying the jews sinned in israel and G-d destroyed the temple and exiled us as punishment... maybe that shouldn't be allowed to be broached here either because we jewish members would find offense and therefore to spare us losing sleep it is better we don't speak of such things... give me a break... i just posted the link to prove my contention that the church is not monotheistic or christian... let someone disprove it or discredit it... don't pull legitimate debate because someone might go crying home to mommy... what are we a bunch of babies in strollers...?  and just as an aside what does the flippin' rcc (rabbinical council of chicago) have to do with anything we're discussing here...? lol... so maybe you can translate those call-letters for me next time... nik. out...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 10:16:37 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline americankahanist

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Full JTFer
Re: to lisa yet again...
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 10:20:50 AM »
This forum is not for blasting each others religions.   If we are going to save America, Israel and the west, we have to put EVERYTHING behind us and take on Islam and our corrupt governments together, or we will lose.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 10:30:20 AM »
the church is running islam... and all the terrorists... i'm not blasting someone's religion just to pass the time... i'm warning you guys of the real source of jew-hatred in the world (always has been) and trying to awaken people to the real threat to their lives... but you guys just don't get it... you can't even comprehend what i'm trying to do let alone understand the dire necessity of our coming to grips with what are the continuing goals of the vatican... like their demand for har habayit and the rest of jerusalem... so tell me where does that come from... if they are our best buds now...? you guys wouldn't see the train wreck that is the catholic church until it was too late... you are going thru life with your eyes closed and due to pc considerations of playing nice-nice with an organization that has savaged us throughout history i say you guys are out of your flippin' gourds... i give up... go... go make love to those mamzarim... see where it gets you... (hint... right back in auschwitz unless of course you're willing to convert to their way of belief)... so go... knock yourselves out (which is literally what you are all doing to yourselves)... enjoy... this shoah is for you... G-d forbid... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 10:34:39 AM »
the church is running islam... and all the terrorists... i'm not blasting someone's religion just to pass the time... i'm warning you guys of the real source of jew-hatred in the world (always has been) and trying to awaken people to the real threat to their lives... but you guys just don't get it... you can't even comprehend what i'm trying to do let alone understand the dire necessity of our coming to grips with what are the continuing goals of the vatican... like their demand for har habayit and the rest of jerusalem... so tell me where does that come from... if they are our best buds now...? you guys wouldn't see the train wreck that is the catholic church until it was too late... you are going thru life with your eyes closed and due to pc considerations of playing nice-nice with an organization that has savaged us throughout history i say you guys are out of your flippin' gourds... i give up... go... go make love to those mamzarim... see where it gets you... (hint... right back in auschwitz unless of course you're willing to convert to their way of belief)... so go... knock yourselves out (which is literally what you are all doing to yourselves)... enjoy... this shoah is for you... G-d forbid... nik.

Do you mean to say that the Muslims are a puppet of the Catholic Church? 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 10:43:59 AM »
yes that is exactly what i'm saying... esp. bec it was the church which helped start islam in the first place... the better to torture the jews in the arab world which were back then beyond their reach... nik.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 11:07:20 AM »
yes that is exactly what i'm saying... esp. bec it was the church which helped start islam in the first place... the better to torture the jews in the arab world which were back then beyond their reach... nik.

Wait, I don't get it...You're saying that the RCC was involved in creating that fake religion with that fake Koran book?  You mean, Mohammed had nothing to do with it?

Or do you mean that the crusades of and the Islamic mauraders didn't really take place..that the wars between the RCC crusaders and Islamics was just a sham?  Why would the RCC create a monster religion only to be attacked by masses of Islamics?  It doesn't add up that the Catholic Church created Islam and that the Muslims of today are puppets of the Vatican...That the Muslism of today don't have free will..I mean the Koran...is a horrible book like Mein Kampf...

I mean, yes, there are parts of the NT that have influenced Muslims and Muhammed to indicate the same blood libel to the Jews so I don't doubt the anti-semetic influence that the RCC had to Islam...But it's not the RCC today..there are some within that church who continue to pursue the blood libel against Jews...but you'll find that in any religion against the Jews no matter who influenced who? The devil anti-semite lurks in every nation..and not just in the RCC and the RCC isn't using the Islamic world to kill Jews...

If anything the Vatican is sitting back like the Germany and Franch and the US and Britian are sitting back while the Muslims continue to eat away at Israel. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 11:22:50 AM »
mohamid was there chosen stooge to get the whole thing rolling... they built him up to be a prophet when he couldn't even read or write... they have always used catholicism for control of the masses now they helped extend their control to the rest of the planet via their surrogate arab upper-class now in their employ... the slime at the very top in both cultures are in league with each other... all the crusades were staged events to slaughter out huge swaths of each other's populations in order to maintain their united grip of power over humanity... "now you take jerusalem... this time i'll take it..." and so on... the common theme mutual assured genocide (mag) and of course jew-hatred replete with shoahs big and small... this is the true inner, secret history of the world... nik. out...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 11:26:45 AM by nikmatdam »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 11:31:43 AM »
the only part of europe islam is attacking is the part that won't heel to the church... and eventually they have plans to let the vatican be dest. and their pope survive miraculously and be hailed a go-d and be given har habayit for the third temple residence for this new go-d as compensation from the muzzies or us... whichever one of us is set up to do the deed... truth be told... islamic terrorists are being set-up to lose in jerusalem the same as we are being duped to give it all away... only the elite scum at the highest levels of all three factions know the whole plan... i only know it bec. a couple of them defected and told their story to phelps... thank G-d... nik.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 11:59:06 AM »
Nik!!!!  Its not just the vatican and the church... its the ALIENS!!!!! and their magic crystal skulls!!!

I hope you are wearing your tin foil helmet... because the vatican and the aliens are using ESP to brainswash us!!!

« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 12:01:16 PM by briann »

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 12:01:34 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ive been persecuted by a few Catholics in my lifetime, but on the other hand, I've had some or I have some Catholic friends over the years, also many friends who used to be Catholics...

I just hope we can all get along but this is not always the case, is it?????

;D

Nik!!!!  Its not just the vatican and the church... its the ALIENS!!!!! and their magic crystal skulls!!!

I hope you are wearing your tin foil helmet... because the vatican and the aliens are using ESP to brainswash us!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 12:44:32 PM »

What a nonsense!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 12:47:30 PM »
Nik, lay off the crackpipe.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2008, 01:11:24 PM »
mock on... dudes and dudettes... mock on... i'm impervious to your ridicule, scorn and derision... your blind rants and ignorant scoffing only convince me further as to the rectitude of what i have discovered... this is the truth... and none of your cynical remonstrating against me will change this fact... nik.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2008, 01:15:29 PM »
Let's all agree that this is a NON ISSUE and move on!

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2008, 01:16:33 PM »
dan did someone strip you of your doctor status...? n.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 01:18:31 PM »
au contraire... mon ami... this is THE issue par excellance!!!! nik.
c'est l'issue par excellance!!! (i think that's how you would say it in french)... n.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 01:20:31 PM »
I'm the other Dan, formely known as Danstx19...  8)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 01:21:49 PM »

Dr. Dan is a different person.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 01:22:12 PM »
oh sorry... my bad... welcome aboard... nik.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2008, 01:25:11 PM »
Nikmatdam, JTF'ers are not wimps when it comes to dealing with anti-Semites of any religion.  Chaim Ben Pesach knows full well what is going on in the world and what the Jews are up against now.  So your paranoid anti-Catholic posts are really not helping anyone.  If you had a genuine concern or worry, you could have easily posted a question to Chaim for his Ask JTF show.  And he would have gladly responded to you. 

Now I've already locked two of your threads, and yet you just started this one here, which I consider very disrespectful.  So stop trying to create divisions here. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2008, 01:32:12 PM »
mohamid was there chosen stooge to get the whole thing rolling... they built him up to be a prophet when he couldn't even read or write... they have always used catholicism for control of the masses now they helped extend their control to the rest of the planet via their surrogate arab upper-class now in their employ... the slime at the very top in both cultures are in league with each other... all the crusades were staged events to slaughter out huge swaths of each other's populations in order to maintain their united grip of power over humanity... "now you take jerusalem... this time i'll take it..." and so on... the common theme mutual assured genocide (mag) and of course jew-hatred replete with shoahs big and small... this is the true inner, secret history of the world... nik. out...

Nik, i very strongly disagree...Muslims are the children of Ishmael and Esau..both are jealous brothers of Issac and Jacob.  The RCC did not create Muhammed to be a monster...in fact...Muhammed was a monster to begin with and decided on his own what he wanted to do to the Jews (and Christians) or any other "infidel".

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2008, 01:33:39 PM »
oh sorry... my bad... welcome aboard... nik.
No prob...Thanks Nik... Dan

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2008, 01:34:00 PM »
mock on... dudes and dudettes... mock on... i'm impervious to your ridicule, scorn and derision... your blind rants and ignorant scoffing only convince me further as to the rectitude of what i have discovered... this is the truth... and none of your cynical remonstrating against me will change this fact... nik.

What kind of rabbi did you say you were?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2008, 01:34:31 PM »
that is not what i'm trying to do... i am trying to e-d-u-c-a-t-e... there i spelled it for you... maybe now you'll finally get my drift... i am not paranoid... paranoid by definition... you can look it up if you have to... paranoid means a false-fear... fear of something that is blown-up out of proportion or is non-existent... this is far from either of those two scenarios... this is an org. that has genocided us and the rest of the planet for close to 2000 years... i am far from paranoid to call attention to their designs on all of us which have never ceased since the roman empire came into being... really from the start of the greek empire all these elite-slime and all of their descendants down to us have known that torah-judaism and the jewish people are the one and only thing that stands between them and universal enslavement of humanity under their totalitarian control forever... just check out hirhome.com on this score... article: "the crux of world history" (it's really a book)... nik. out...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 01:36:48 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2008, 01:35:15 PM »
why does that matter dandy dan...? nik.