Author Topic: " Iranian Documentary" A JEWISH Plan for the Genocide of Humanity  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Fonzworth

• Full JTFer
  • How in the hell could israel free Kuntar!!!
"The Secret of Armageddon" - An Iranian TV "Documentary" Claims That "a Jewish Plan for the Genocide of Humanity," Includes a Conspiracy for the Takeover of Iran by Local Jewish and Bahai Communities.

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/1802.htm

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: " Iranian Documentary" A JEWISH Plan for the Genocide of Humanity
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 03:38:21 PM »
Umm yeah, like the 5,000 Bahai that still exist in Iran are going to overthrow the mighty ayatollah and his minions...  ::)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 05:01:25 PM »
Have you seen the ancient cuneiform writings and the medieval times Christian handwritings? I thought the protocolls are written in the 19th century.

The founder of the so called holocaust conference Prof. Rahmin is in this video too.

The best in my oppinion, that they really believe that the Wahabi-Islam is a Jewish creation.  :D

They seem to like their Muzzie-brothers less then the satanic Jews.  :D

The Jews and Freemansons wanted to take over Iran to create another Israel  ;D ;D ;D

The Zionists and Bahai have orders from London to spread non modest clothing  in oder to five Imam Hussein a bad name  :o

The thing with the egg-export - you can't imagine such a story  :D

Is this comedy?  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 05:06:07 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 05:19:58 PM »
No comedy but seed for future pogroms and massacres of Bahais, Jews and ciclists. And those musmaniacs are projecting their plan of bringing the 12th imam/mahdi  by means of provoking the nuclear war with US/Israel. >:(
BTW wahabis are claiming that Shia islam was made by Jews they're all nuts. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Fonzworth

• Full JTFer
  • How in the hell could israel free Kuntar!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 05:29:06 PM »
bump

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 05:30:58 PM »
It's their propaganda, otherwise their people would know they are unsanitary savages and barbarians.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 05:36:32 PM »
Let me guess... the NK chief rabbi directed the filming of this documentary.  ::)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 06:06:02 PM »
BTW if nik is reading this.  THIS IS WHY I HATE CONSPIRACIES!!!!!!!!

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 07:55:11 PM »
hey chill brain no more personal attacks, btw good point though. antisemitism hasnt changed the way people see it hads, the protocals pf zion was the first book of true antisemistm, then meinkampf, now all antisemitism is broadcast by video 
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels