Author Topic: VICIOUS JEWISH ANTI ISRAEL WHORE  (Read 7859 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
VICIOUS JEWISH ANTI ISRAEL WHORE
« on: July 09, 2008, 10:31:26 AM »
THESE   LEFTISTS SHOULD BE KEPT TRACK OF              http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2335 

Born in 1980, Anna Baltzer is a Jewish American whose grandparents were Holocaust survivors. A graduate of Columbia University, she characterizes the Palestinian people of the West Bank and Gaza as victims of Israeli oppression, brutality, and human rights abuses. She disseminates this message via her website, Anna Baltzer: Witness in Palestine. Moreover, she speaks frequently to “pro-Palestinian” organizations all over the United States (and occasionally abroad), and is especially popular with the Muslim Students Association and the Muslim Student Union.

Baltzer has worked with both the International Solidarity Movement and the International Women's Peace Service (IWPS). The West Bank-based IWPS, which supports “acts of nonviolent resistance to end [Israel’s] brutal and illegal military Occupation,” is a communist organization that grew out of the Women's International League for Peace and Freedom.

On her speaking tours, Baltzer promotes her book, Witness in Palestine: A Jewish American Woman in the Occupied Territories, which is a compilation of pictures from Gaza that purportedly give evidence of Israelis mistreating Palestinians. She often likens the current Palestinian "struggle" to that of American blacks during the civil rights movement of the 1960s.

Adamantly opposed to Israel’s existence as an independent “Jewish state,” Baltzer favors a “one state solution” where Jews would be a minority surrounded by Arabs sympathetic to Hamas and Islamic Jihad.

In an article she penned in March 2007, Baltzer condemned “the so-called ‘Land of Israel’” for practicing “ethnic discrimination” in many forms. She added:

“I know what Israel will say: this is only self-defense. On some level this is correct: if Israel desires control the territory that it has for more than two-thirds of its history, and to remain the state exclusively of the Jewish people, and to be democratic as well, it must find a way to create a Jewish majority on a strip of land in which the majority of inhabitants are not Jewish. There are only so many possible solutions: there's forced mass transfer ... there's mass imprisonment (10,000 plus Palestinians are being held in Israeli jails as I write), there's genocide ... or there is apartheid.”

“Apartheid and segregation,” Baltzer concluded, “failed in South Africa and the United States and they will fail in Israel and Palestine. Ethnocentric nationalism failed in Nazi Germany and it will fail in Zionist Israel. But … [w]e cannot wait for things to get worse. The ethnic cleansing and apartheid have gone on long enough.”

In August 2007, Baltzer was the featured speaker at a Sabeel-sponsored conference in Berkeley, California. Claiming that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict was rooted in a dispute over land rather than religion, she explained that Muslim Arabs do not hate Jews per se, but only resent that the latter have stolen their real estate. She also denounced the security fence (which she dubs the “Apartheid Wall”) that Israel had erected in the West Bank to prevent Palestinian suicide bombers from murdering Israeli civilians. She made no mention of the persistent terrorism that had convinced the Israeli government that a fence was necessary.

In a January 2008 blog post, Baltzer said that the Palestinians’ use of terror tactics was necessary because Israel had denied them the right to exercise any political power within the framework of legitmate government. She wrote:

“… In fact, just about any action taken unilaterally for Palestinian liberation is portrayed as [extreme]. Martin Luther King was also called an ‘extremist,’ and eventually [he] embraced the word, calling on others to join him in creative extremism. Criticism of the status quo will always be dismissed as ideological or extreme, and that's what makes challenging power structures so uncomfortable.… But inconvenience and discomfort are a small price to pay for justice. Remember that prophets have always been scorned in their own time.”

In May 2008 Baltzer spoke to the Muslim Student Union at UC Irvine, where she again denounced the “Apartheid Wall” but never once mentioned the epidemic of suicide bombings that had necessitated its creation. When a student attendee asked Baltzer to comment on those suicide bombings, she replied that while such acts were certainly abominable, they needed to be understood in context; that is, one could hardly expect the Palestinians to act non-violently in the face of their suffering. Baltzer also called for divestment from Israel (and, to some extent, from the U.S.) as a means of showing support for the Palestinian cause.

Baltzer maintains a close working relationship with Amnesty International, Global Exchange, the American Friends Service Committee, Jewish Voice for Peace, Wheels of Justice, and Activist San Diego. She has written articles for the websites Uruknet and Electronic Intifada.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kushiel

• Junior JTFer
Re: VICIOUS JEWISH ANTI ISRAEL WHORE
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 10:33:57 AM »
ah well, when she is given the choice of wearing a burka or being stoned to death in the islamic states of america, im sure she will regret helping "oppressed" phalestinians and muslims.

thankfully there wont be an islamic states of america.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 11:48:42 AM »
Apartheid and Segregation would have worked just fine if left wing people just like her wouldn't have destroyed those systems.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 12:45:28 PM »
Maybe she needs to go live in Saudia Arabia for awhile.......... :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 01:40:42 PM »

What a damn shame; like most Jewish girls, she's actually quite gorgeous. Too bad I have the immense urge to "remodel" her face with a sledgehammer...

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 04:52:41 PM »
I stopped reading at "Columbia University".

Beauty is only skin deep.  And even then, it fades with time.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 04:59:01 PM »
What a traitor  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 05:11:25 PM »
that whore (although beautiful) is a leftist and a traitor to judiasm
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 05:36:41 PM »
Obviously, she's a self-hating Jewish liberal who would like nothing more than the complete destruction of the Jewish people.  She doesn't belong in America or Israel and should be sent to Saudi Wahabia, ASAP! O0
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 02:59:13 AM »
The Muslim Student Association has been tied to Islamic terrorism countless times. She keeps great company.  What a sick, sick, human being. 

When people say, "you have to look at the context", that could be used to justify anything. 

I can't take these self hating people anymore!!!!

>:( >:( >:(

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 02:47:45 PM »
If she loves Muslims so much, she should volunteer herself to be the official comfort-woman of the Hezbollah barracks. Hell, she could even become one of their wives. If I am not mistaken, fiqh (Islamic law) permits Muslims to marry other "people of the book".  :P

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2008, 02:55:41 PM »
If she loves Muslims so much, she should volunteer herself to be the official comfort-woman of the Hezbollah barracks. Hell, she could even become one of their wives. If I am not mistaken, fiqh (Islamic law) permits Muslims to marry other "people of the book".  :P
she could join a saudi harem  ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2008, 03:13:12 PM »
She is no longer Jewish.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2008, 03:18:10 PM »
First of all she is a skunk - there is nothing beautiful about her!

Secondly, she is right in her assessment:

“I know what Israel will say: this is only self-defense. On some level this is correct: if Israel desires control the territory that it has for more than two-thirds of its history, and to remain the state exclusively of the Jewish people, and to be democratic as well, it must find a way to create a Jewish majority on a strip of land in which the majority of inhabitants are not Jewish. There are only so many possible solutions: there's forced mass transfer ... there's mass imprisonment (10,000 plus Palestinians are being held in Israeli jails as I write), there's genocide ... or there is apartheid.”

This is quite similar to what HaRav Kahane used to say, but he saw solution in transfer and rightful annexation of Jewish lands and she sees the solution in mass murder of Jews. What an evil treacherous kike! The problem that Israel is adhering to illogical, no win status quo which, I think, is unsustainable.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2008, 03:59:10 PM »
She's nothing more than just one of the thousands of "Professional Communists" who make a "sweet living" traveling from college town to college town staying at nice hotels, eating great food, and being paid high sums of money for each "lecture" attacking whichever friend of the United States is "in the Marxist/Internationalilst Bullseye" agenda for subversion and overthrow.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2008, 04:38:06 PM »

This is quite similar to what HaRav Kahane used to say, but he saw solution in transfer and rightful annexation of Jewish lands and she sees the solution in mass murder of Jews. What an evil treacherous kike! The problem that Israel is adhering to illogical, no win status quo which, I think, is unsustainable.

I had similar thoughts when I read her quote. It does incorporate some Kahanist truth; Israel can not be a Jeffersonian democracy and a Jewish state at the same time. As the Rav used to say, 'Judaism isn't Thomas Jefferson'.

Baltzer isn't referring to the mass murder of Jews in her quote. She's accusing Israel of plotting and committing genocide against the Arabs masquerading as Palestinians.

That Baltzer's solution to the dilemma of 'Jewish state or Jeffersonian democracy' would lead to the destruction of Israel and the persecution and genocide of the Jews in Israel, does not render her main point moot.

The arrangement of a Jewish democratic state harboring a hostile Arab population dedicated to the Jewish state's destruction is unsustainable.

Her solution to the Jewish state/Jeffersonian democracy paradox should be anathema to every right thinking person, but her evaluation of the problem is grounded in truth.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 04:45:24 PM by Muck DeFuslims »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2008, 08:00:09 PM »
Re:  "...her evaluation of the problem is grounded in truth..."

ALL evil propaganda always contains a kernel of truth.

That evil whore repeats only what she is ordered to repeat, and so the "evaluation" is an agenda pre-set for her by her NGO UN Communist Islamist Paymasters.

Make no mistake:

Were Israel to do what must be done, that is abandon the insanity of valueing "democracy" above all other values in life, then this same prostitute wouldn't even miss a beat, but would be booked at Columbia U. tomorrow as a guest speaker "denouncing the Zionist Jewish entity for being a Jewish State and not a democracy!"

Don't be deceived by propaganda containing "some truth".

Almost anyone can correctly analyze a problem as clear-cut as Israel's.

It's THEIR AGENDA and THEIR INSISTENCE THAT IT MUST BE FORCIBLY IMPLEMENTED, which sets them apart as Marxist/Communists/Islamic Fifth Columnists.

And never forget this:

Filthy Liars and Whores like this b*tch would just as soon spit on the first homeless or hungry American that would come anywhere near her.

She has NO interest whatsoever about solving the mounting crises in her own city or neighborhood.

NONE.

But she figured out how to get paid lots of money and dupe lots of people by claiming that she alone is capable of solving a problem 6,000 miles away which is of no concern to her whatsoever.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 12:24:31 AM »
 Anna Baltzer and those like her should live in a Muslim Arab neighborhood.   After a few months,  it would be interesting to see what their position is.   Assuming that they are still in one piece.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 12:26:33 AM »
Anna Baltzer and those like her should live in a Muslim Arab neighborhood.   After a few months,  it would be interesting to see what their position is.   Assuming that they are still in one piece.   

She will be in a bunch of pieces

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2008, 12:35:13 AM »

She will be in a bunch of pieces

It wouldn't surprise me in the least.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 01:32:13 AM »

I had similar thoughts when I read her quote. It does incorporate some Kahanist truth; Israel can not be a Jeffersonian democracy and a Jewish state at the same time. As the Rav used to say, 'Judaism isn't Thomas Jefferson'.

Baltzer isn't referring to the mass murder of Jews in her quote. She's accusing Israel of plotting and committing genocide against the Arabs masquerading as Palestinians.

That Baltzer's solution to the dilemma of 'Jewish state or Jeffersonian democracy' would lead to the destruction of Israel and the persecution and genocide of the Jews in Israel, does not render her main point moot.

The arrangement of a Jewish democratic state harboring a hostile Arab population dedicated to the Jewish state's destruction is unsustainable.

Her solution to the Jewish state/Jeffersonian democracy paradox should be anathema to every right thinking person, but her evaluation of the problem is grounded in truth.
Agreed, this was precisely my point, I just skipped a few steps as destruction of Israel will inevitably lead to a holocaust of Israeli Jews and disappearing Jews on a worldwide basis as a nation.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2008, 01:35:16 AM »
....Don't be deceived by propaganda containing "some truth".

Almost anyone can correctly analyze a problem as clear-cut as Israel's.

It's THEIR AGENDA and THEIR INSISTENCE THAT IT MUST BE FORCIBLY IMPLEMENTED, which sets them apart as Marxist/Communists/Islamic Fifth Columnists.

And never forget this:

Filthy Liars and Whores like this b*tch would just as soon spit on the first homeless or hungry American that would come anywhere near her.

She has NO interest whatsoever about solving the mounting crises in her own city or neighborhood.

NONE.

But she figured out how to get paid lots of money and dupe lots of people by claiming that she alone is capable of solving a problem 6,000 miles away which is of no concern to her whatsoever.
Agree with you, friend. I don't think noone on this forum is misled by these selfhating animals, but it is interesting to observe how Ha Ravs analysis of the Israeli self-inflicted dilemma is confirmed, time and time again.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2008, 04:01:01 AM »
Self-hating traitors like this control the universities, the news media, Hollywood, the multinational corporations and the political establishment.

Offline diplomat

• New JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2008, 02:54:32 AM »
She's extremely beautiful. :D That's all I have to say on the subject. And also, it's better not to use vulgar terms like whore. It may offend women members, as also others who may otherwise sympathize with Zionism.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2008, 03:07:27 AM »
Self-hating traitors like this control the universities, the news media, Hollywood, the multinational corporations and the political establishment.
Chaim is right. The establishment likes to use people like her as its token k**es (to use a Nixonism). Of course they know this is why they are being employed by it, and enthusiastically approve.