Author Topic: NAZISM BEGINS AGAIN  (Read 16081 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: NAZISM BEGINS AGAIN
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2008, 11:05:43 PM »
deleted those fascists,  >:( it was made in israel, (i asked my father) his father bought it from a soldier in the 1948 Israeli war of independence . lol  i wish my dog broke my camera a few weeks ago and i dont have any pictures

I thought a high majority of SwitchBlades were made in Italy or Germany I never heard of Switchblades made in Israel

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2008, 11:21:08 PM »
This is sickening. I also had an altercation with an ignorant little schmuck that's favorite word is "Kike" which resulted in me desecrating his face with my palm. To put it bluntly, I fought him after he spit on me for having a best friend that is Jewish. I hurt him badly, and it was a good thing my friends were there, otherwise I would have been attacked. I never knew what happened to that kid. I was bigger than him, but who cares. I admit it was the wrong thing to do.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2008, 11:46:37 PM »
israel manufactured many war knives in its early days to pay for landscape alterations to grow food for the growing population, and many switch blades were made by rebels who fought against arabs, people made there own weapons and such. my grandfather the one who fought alongside the one he boguht the knife from was kia, it turns out the guy was part of the anti arab resistance
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2008, 10:02:41 AM »
Then It must be quite rare and possibly of high collectible value.

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2008, 10:12:50 AM »
i believe so. i looked for similiar knives on ebay and one was selling for 985, but that was a reproduction not an original

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2008, 10:16:24 AM »
Muslim Slayer did the attack on you and your family happen in the US? I have a CCW permit and make it a point to live where I have the right to defend myself. There are states that I actually drive around to avoid their gun control laws.

The moment the guy pulled out the knife in that situation he was guilty of assault with a deadly weapon and intent, (as well as hate crime). I would have popped 2 45s right in his forehead.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2008, 10:29:13 AM »
yes it did :( the police found the car, but it had swastikas painted all over, and neo nazi bull [censored] like heil hitler and happy holocaust. i swear i will kill those mother [censored] nazis if i ever see em again >:(

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2008, 10:49:15 AM »
I have a lot of pro-Israel and anti-muslim t-shirts and typically wear them on the weekends. A couple of weekends ago, I was at a Costco and this woman just kept at me trying to antagonize me into reacting. Said I had no right to wear a controversial shirt. Said that Israel was massacring the Palestinians that I was supporting terrorists.

Every time I tried to reply with an intelligent response she would just start sputtering and getting even more wide eyed. I finally told her that she would look great in a burkha and sharing a husband with a goat and walked away.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2008, 11:02:22 AM »
lmao  :::D all jokes aside, if u wore a nazi armband u would probably been her god, thats the kinda world we live in, the world where the protocals of zion are distributed to dehumanize jews and make aryans the highest form of life.

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2008, 08:26:40 PM »
i thought of all of what has happened and i realized something, were not ready, i mean if i had trained for such an event in the car i could have stopped it. i think jtf should maybe start training members in some way, like in combat once we reach at least 10,000 members.

Offline diplomat

• New JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2008, 01:47:42 AM »
I have a lot of pro-Israel and anti-muslim t-shirts and typically wear them on the weekends. A couple of weekends ago, I was at a Costco and this woman just kept at me trying to antagonize me into reacting. Said I had no right to wear a controversial shirt. Said that Israel was massacring the Palestinians that I was supporting terrorists.

Every time I tried to reply with an intelligent response she would just start sputtering and getting even more wide eyed. I finally told her that she would look great in a burkha and sharing a husband with a goat and walked away.

Well, you'll be wasting your time arguing with a Muslim person. So don't!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2008, 03:13:39 AM »
This is sickening. I also had an altercation with an ignorant little schmuck that's favorite word is "Kike" which resulted in me desecrating his face with my palm. To put it bluntly, I fought him after he spit on me for having a best friend that is Jewish. I hurt him badly, and it was a good thing my friends were there, otherwise I would have been attacked. I never knew what happened to that kid. I was bigger than him, but who cares. I admit it was the wrong thing to do.

it was the right thing to do!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2008, 03:33:25 AM »

Well, you'll be wasting your time arguing with a Muslim person. So don't!

yeah, you should argue with 10 ;-)

I've done it, I was like a hero afterwards..

over 5 years ago..  I hadn't discovered rabbi kahane at the time.. hadn't heard his audio and video. But I was always against a palestinian state even then. I have been since I was 10 years old.

It was a girl behind a table , but a load of muslim guys around the table arguing with me..
And i'm arguing with the girl and all of them..  Answering them all.

At one point, I really cornered here with a hilarious argument I had heard about opinions. It involves a period of silence and a classic response. Works very well!

the girl mentions something about haaretz, I said it's a left wing paper.  She said "no it's not, it's central".  I said "that's your opinion".
She said "no it's not, it's a fact"
I said "and where did you derive this fact?"
There's a 10 second silence. as I - and the other muslims - wait for a response from her.
Then I pointed at her a few times while I said  "You derive it from YOURSELF, that's why it's an opinion, and not a fact."

She looks exasperated. She said "HE'S REALLY PROVOKING ME"...

(then I took a line out of this logic professor's book..)
I put my hands up and said  "I'm not provoking anybody".

And then I went on with my arguments with  them..

I silenced another guy there with a classic tinned argument.
I said if  arabs can live in the jewish state.. Howcome jews can't live in the palestinian state?
The guy acknowledged my point, and couldn't respond.

At one point though, the muslim girl said, like a plea for help
She said her "legs were shaking"..
I'm not sure if that was near the end..

As soon as I leave the door there's like 10 people from a jewish group asking me what I said to them.. They were gonna help me but they saw it looked like I didn't need any help!

There was a bit more to it.. in that eventually the 10 or so muslims had left.. and it was just 1, and he said  "there'll be somebody waiting for you at the door"..
So I said.. "is that how you muslims respond ? with vioelnce, yes?"
(I wasn't a kahanist at the time).  I wasn't afraid of him, but I wasn't willing to hit him either.
And I left..  Through the door he said there was somebody near.
there was nobody at the door.

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2008, 07:32:00 PM »
touching story, muslims must be humiliated in order for them to shut up. pride is everything to them.  also i have F***ed up several  kids for calling me a kike, the last one had a concussion, i got out of the punishment because oi explained i did it in self defenese  O0

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2008, 05:43:15 PM »
i have been closely monitoring europe, apperently there are ten million white supreamisists in england alone, believe it or not the horrors of the holocaust may not be over, there was a neo nazi march consisting of several thousand in germany, where the nazi's desecrated jewish graves with sick humiliation messages like 'happy holocuast' or ' the job was never finished' or other sick messages. there has been a massive rise in antisemitism and racist attacks in russia against jews, and eastern orthodox christians. look anywhere around the world and you will find anti-semitism. the brainwashing and hatred continues, the wars will continue. worse is the fact that the majority of muslims are now begining brainwashing of youths, they pride themselves on killing jews or christians, the situation is just getting worse. its becoming increasingly unsafe for israeli's and even jews in america, i know because i was attacked last sunday, two white skinheads threw me and my family out of our car on the way to new york, i know this wasnt just a attack, it was a racialy motivated one, both skinheads wore swastikas on there arms, and the one had 'mine erhe truene' the ss motto which says honor is my truth.

so they just walked up to you with a knife, while you were in a car?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2008, 11:54:00 PM »
well muslimslayer, can you respond?  I mean, no offense, but its just hard to believe that neo nazis came up to you in the street with you in your car, just because you were jewish.  I mean, how would they know you were jewish?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2008, 09:37:54 AM »
well muslimslayer, can you respond?  I mean, no offense, but its just hard to believe that neo nazis came up to you in the street with you in your car, just because you were jewish.  I mean, how would they know you were jewish?
That is what I was wondering.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline indian

• New JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2008, 07:43:05 AM »
Nazi-Islam should be stopped.Otherwise it will lead to destruction of civilized world. These mad dogs should be shooted out and [censored] off from planet. >:(

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2008, 01:05:18 PM »

Good for you !     O0

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2008, 02:03:29 PM »
I'm having a difficult time with the validity of this story, but in any case, neo nazis are more obsessed with Jews than their own race. They talk about "love your race" and securing a future for white children, I don't see it. Everywhere you go, it's "Jew this, Jew that", are you fat? Blame the Jew, wife divorced you? Blame the Jew, pissed off over your stale donut? That's right, it resemble a bagel with frosting, blame the Jew.

The Jew is the scapegoat for peoples own failures, the neo nazis complain about Jews shouting "anti-semitism", I think neo nazis complain about Jews more than we complain about them.

Arm yourself and prepare.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2008, 02:17:23 PM »
This just sucks. Europe is going down a slippery slope not only with Nazism but with Muslims too
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2008, 02:19:00 PM »
I has a switchblade made in Spain it was a  garbage.I'm glad someone gave it to me was'nt worth 2 bucks
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2008, 04:42:18 PM »
i am a friend of muslim slayer, he was attacked because he apperently had a star of david, and was speaking in hebrew to his father. the people attacked him becuase he was easy to spot with a israeli flag hung in the back window
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2008, 10:34:50 PM »
i am a friend of muslim slayer, he was attacked because he apperently had a star of david, and was speaking in hebrew to his father. the people attacked him becuase he was easy to spot with a israeli flag hung in the back window

but he was in a car.  What doesn't make sense is how they "attacked" him.  His father could have easily driven away. 

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2008, 10:45:57 PM »
he was parked and the people had weapons on them, like firearms. jake my friend, said he and his dad just got out they were all terrified for their lives. has he been on the forum latley ?
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif