Author Topic: NAZISM BEGINS AGAIN  (Read 16082 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: NAZISM BEGINS AGAIN
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2008, 10:51:29 PM »
he was parked and the people had weapons on them, like firearms. jake my friend, said he and his dad just got out they were all terrified for their lives. has he been on the forum latley ?
I think he was banned... you can PM Shlomo or any other admin and find out exactly what happened.
 I hope he's alright, where exactly did this take place?

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2008, 11:37:21 PM »
a local resturant called sheridans. ( a mick owns the place lol)
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2008, 12:21:12 AM »
I meant, where is the place in NY or somewhere else outside?

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2008, 12:39:04 AM »
new jersey
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2008, 12:40:09 AM »
if it were in queens, i would call upon jtf to help my friend, but our zionist cogregation has bigger problems.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2008, 12:48:06 AM »
I wish 2 skinheads would come at me with a knife it would be the last time.Beleive it or not they would look like swiss cheese afterward
I was about to say the same.  I remember I got barred for life from a bar in Fredericton, New Brunswick for beating one of these Nazi skin heads in the bathroom.  Three doorman, all of which knew who I was, stormed in to find me driving this [censored] face into that little breath mint inside the urinal.... 

Laughable as it was, about a month later I was there having dinner with my ex-Dr. girlfriend, Suzette, when the waitor came up to the table and said, "Your.......?"  I responded affirmative.  ".....the Manager has asked me to come ask you if you'd like to fill our vacancy to head security?  :D  That was rich....LOL 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2008, 12:51:34 AM »
lol it would be

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2008, 11:47:57 AM »
"Hungarian" Nazis are very little group. No more 1000 "people". But the biggest problem that they are very actives, especially on the internet.

SZDSZ (Liberal party, most of the left side and liberal Jews support them) allowed the Blood and Honor festival in Budapest! When the Fidesz (Right side Jews support the Fidesz) was in the parliament there was not Nazi teams in Hungary. I don't agree with the MSZP-SZDSZ. Jews have to be nationalist! My opinion.

In 2006-2007 some Nazi rats were on the street and attacked the Police. (All side against them). And I found and "captured" a Nazi "kid". He wanted "kill" me lol just on the Net. At march 15 the NBH (Secret Police) captured him, but just for some hours he was not yet 18 years old. I am very "popular" in the Hungarian Nazis! THEY KNOW ALL ABOUT ME! I had to change my mobile phone number.
http://suttogo.mozgalom.org//forum.php
http://paxhungarica.org/

Look this 2 sites. I must hack them, because I hate Nazis, and there are my personal things, my age, my full name, my town etc....... ??? They know where works my mother etc. They know my grandfather's company... :-\

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2008, 01:16:06 PM »
that is very sad, and frightning, you have ties to local secret police right ? they will play a key role in keeping your family safe.

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2008, 03:43:49 PM »
Most of them are 14-18 years old idiot kid. Just some over 30.  O0

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2008, 03:51:48 PM »
You might think about hosting JTF site in Hungarian and educate fellow Hungarians to the cancer of Islam... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2008, 04:24:35 PM »
You might think about hosting JTF site in Hungarian and educate fellow Hungarians to the cancer of Islam... ;)

Cancer is terminal if left untreated....Islam must be wiped out because there is no treatment for it. Good post MarZutra   O0

Shalom from Dox   

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2008, 09:50:55 PM »

Cancer is terminal if left untreated....Islam must be wiped out because there is no treatment for it. Good post MarZutra   O0
great idea mar zurta

Shalom from Dox   

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2008, 10:26:43 AM »
Today was my first day in my new school. I will finish in this year. And I have a skinhead classmate. Damned.  >:(

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2008, 10:30:49 AM »
Today was my first day in my new school. I will finish in this year. And I have a skinhead classmate. Damned.  >:(
There is one in every bunch. Possibly you can show him the error of his ways ;)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2008, 10:40:32 AM »
I am stronger than him. He is around 165-170 cm and 50 kg. I am around 180-183 and 65 kg. O0

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2008, 12:11:37 PM »
Invite him to the forum so we can educate this little indoctrinated ultra-Left Wing homosexual Adolf Shitler loving Nazi turd.  These people are so dumbed down....

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2008, 12:41:35 PM »
Invite him to the forum so we can educate this little indoctrinated ultra-Left Wing homosexual Adolf Shitler loving Nazi turd.  These people are so dumbed down....

A skinhead classmate! Mar, good luck with your studies and spit on that skinhead for Dox..will you?

Shalom from Dox   

P.S. If you do spit on him, make sure no one see's you.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2008, 03:33:14 PM »
LOL Dox.  That was too funny.  My studies are now a never ending thing.  Torah daily and anything else that I can...... ;)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2008, 04:21:33 PM »
LOL Dox.  That was too funny.  My studies are now a never ending thing.  Torah daily and anything else that I can...... ;)

How wonderful that you study Torah daily. I wish I could be so disciplined. The best I can do is be nice, do mitzvah's and observe Shabbat.
Learning is not as easy for me due to my lifelong (ADHD) defect. Yeah, it's pretty much described by doctors as ( minimal brain damage ) but I for some reason don't seem to like that description " me having brain damage? " I don't think so! I did excell in reading and spelling, thank G-d my mother started reading to me when I was a baby. So on those subjects, I did very well. Math and Science ..no comment    >:(
Keep up the Torah studies and I am sure you excel at that anyway.

Shalom for now - Dox    :)

P.S. I hope I didn't scare any forum members   :D

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2008, 05:27:14 PM »

How wonderful that you study Torah daily. I wish I could be so disciplined. The best I can do is be nice, do mitzvah's and observe Shabbat.
Learning is not as easy for me due to my lifelong (ADHD) defect. Yeah, it's pretty much described by doctors as ( minimal brain damage ) but I for some reason don't seem to like that description " me having brain damage? " I don't think so! I did excell in reading and spelling, thank G-d my mother started reading to me when I was a baby. So on those subjects, I did very well. Math and Science ..no comment    >:(

that explains it... 
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2008, 09:43:24 PM »

that explains it... 

Explains what ?    ::) 

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2008, 11:45:02 PM »
lol i wish you were in the position to spit on him and teach him the error of his ways  ;)

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2008, 10:31:49 AM »
That's idiot nazi bastard provocated me, and I called him [censored], but if he will again insult me I will cut his neck.

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2008, 11:10:21 AM »
________♥
_______♥♥♥
______♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_♥♥♥♥♥_JEW_♥♥♥♥♥♥
__♥♥♥♥_was_♥♥♥♥♥
_♥♥♥♥♥_here_♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥