Author Topic: Bush ex-spokesman Tony Snow dies  (Read 1903 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Bush ex-spokesman Tony Snow dies
« on: July 12, 2008, 09:57:07 PM »
Tony Snow Passed away today he was one of the better news people. May rest in peace.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7503368.stm
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Bush ex-spokesman Tony Snow dies
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 10:14:26 PM »
Tony Snow Passed away today he was one of the better news people. May rest in peace.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7503368.stm
Yes he seemed like a really good person
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 10:15:20 PM »
Well once the Cancer spread to his Liver he was not going to live very long

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 10:42:42 PM »
Well once the Cancer spread to his Liver he was not going to live very long
I'm very sad about the passing of Tony Snow.
He did seem to be a truly decent person.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 11:04:26 PM »
I don't know much about him personally but all evidence leads to a decent man who served his country and cared deeply for his family.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 11:06:20 PM »
I had seen a couple of his press conferences and he would joke around with the reporters a lot and from what I had seen he looked like a good guy

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 11:21:57 PM »
May he R.I.P.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2008, 11:54:12 PM »
He did seem like a nice guy. I heard his show and listened to him speak. He was a die hard bush bot though. Their are people who should of died way b4 he did. Alan Colmes should of kicked off b4 Tony Snow did.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 12:06:15 AM »
He did seem like a nice guy. I heard his show and listened to him speak. He was a die hard bush bot though. Their are people who should of died way b4 he did. Alan Colmes should of kicked off b4 Tony Snow did.

Snow was definetly not a kool-aid drinker. Before joining the Whitehouse, he was a columnist and wrote a series of articles critical to certain policies of the administration. Some were actually surprised that Bush would choose someone like him, considering his relationship with previous spokesman Scott McClellnan (we all know how well that went).

My prayers goes out to his family. I know how painful this type of loss is, my father lost his battle with lung cancer at 53, the same age as Snow.  :'(
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 12:10:08 AM »

Snow was definetly not a kool-aid drinker. Before joining the Whitehouse, he was a columnist and wrote a series of articles critical to certain policies of the administration. Some were actually surprised that Bush would choose someone like him, considering his relationship with previous spokesman Scott McClellnan (we all know how well that went).

My prayers goes out to his family. I know how painful this type of loss is, my father lost his battle with lung cancer at 53, the same age as Snow.  :'(

Gruzinit, the fact that your father passed away from Cancer bothers me more than the fact that Snow did. I heard Snow say the typical drek like that we need a 2 state solution. I am not saying Snow was an evil man. He wasn't but he could of been much better. I am sorry to hear that your father had to suffer like that Gruzinit.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 12:16:02 AM »
May he R.I.P.

Yes, what more can one really say..
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 01:29:58 PM »
better than tim russert...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein