Author Topic: alright... where is it...?  (Read 2581 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
alright... where is it...?
« on: July 13, 2008, 11:13:24 AM »
i bring proof to the truth of the vatican evil and you pull it down... i demand it's restoration immediately... i'll just keep putting it back up until you ban me... is that what you want...? when i bring evidence you obviously do not want to face you run away and hide like little children... you all really disgust me... cowards the lot of ya... nik. with an attitude... out...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 11:36:35 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
Re: ok where is it...?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 11:15:59 AM »
if it's not back up by the time i return from davening and a shiur... it's going right back up... verbatim... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 11:16:49 AM »
you cannot ban the truth... it is forbidden to desecrate G-d's name like this... absolutely asur... nik.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 11:17:21 AM »
if it's not back up by the time i return from davening and a shiur... it's going right back up... verbatim... nik.

What are you trying to threaten people

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 11:39:48 AM »

nik honestly this thread is toxic hasn't our forum been through enough in the past few weeks. Nobody is completely disputing or disregarding what you are saying but you really seem to be on a mission here to cause dissension between the different groups. State your case but go a little easier please.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
Re: alright... where is it...?
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 11:40:28 AM »
no threats... just a promise... to keep putting up the truth here and make you ban me for it if necessary... just lie i did at revava... it is unconscionable that someone should not be allowed to speak the truth here in what is supposed to be an open forum of ideas and debate over issues... absolutely unconscionable...  nik.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 11:42:53 AM »
no threats... just a promise... to keep putting up the truth here and make you ban me for it if necessary... just lie i did at revava... it is unconscionable that someone should not be allowed to speak the truth here in what is supposed to be an open forum of ideas and debate over issues... absolutely unconscionable...  nik.

All you are doing is bashing the Catholic religion like you said the Catholic religion picked Mohammad to be the leader of Islam

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 11:43:09 AM »
no mission of dissension... i am on a mission to warn jews of the danger to their lives and the extreme danger to the survival of eretz yisroel... and expose the source of where that danger ~ this grave sekana... really emanates out from... nik.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 11:43:45 AM »
they did pick him... it just happens to be the truth... nik.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 11:44:31 AM »
they did pick him... it just happens to be the truth... nik.

Yah yah yah ::)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 11:45:49 AM »

Do you really think that the Vatican runs everything in the world?

Were Joseph Stalin and the U.S.S.R. controlled by the Vatican?  Was Hitler's Germany controlled by the Vatican?  Was Imperialist Japan Controlled by the Vatican?  Is China controlled by the Vatican?  Is Saudi Ariabia controlled by the Vatican?

The Vatican is powerful, yes, but they don't control everything.  

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 11:51:45 AM »
Nik, you were allowed to post several Vatican conspiracy/anti-Catholic posts, which were eventually locked.  So don't go acting like a victim.  You said what you wanted to say.  But it doesn't mean people here have to believe it, or agree with you. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 01:07:50 PM »
I think nik forgot to take his meds...

Nik...do what your doctor told you...or else I'm going to have to tell on you!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2008, 01:10:24 PM »

This for sure sound like a threat Nik,  Nik you been warned to stop your conspiracy and main attempt to bash Catholics.  How would you like people using conspiracy to bash you?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2008, 01:12:23 PM »
no mission of dissension... i am on a mission to warn jews of the danger to their lives and the extreme danger to the survival of eretz yisroel... and expose the source of where that danger ~ this grave sekana... really emanates out from... nik.

Who put you in charge of anything? Actually its people like you thats dangerous cause you want to continue to put wedges between people who want to work together. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2008, 01:19:45 PM »

As I asked you then nik, why the need to copy and paste gil-white verbatim?   Can you not just provide a link?  And perhaps say 'vatican complicit in crimes against serbs' or proof of involvement whatever... Your thread title was a bit much.

And please keep in mind Gil-white is not infallible, as good a researcher as he might be.   We all need to think critically not just take one person's word as gold.  Some people run into this problem with 9/11 "research" nik....

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2008, 01:37:55 PM »
no threats... just a promise... to keep putting up the truth here and make you ban me for it if necessary... just lie i did at revava... it is unconscionable that someone should not be allowed to speak the truth here in what is supposed to be an open forum of ideas and debate over issues... absolutely unconscionable...  nik.

Do you really think that the Vatican runs everything in the world?

Were Joseph Stalin and the U.S.S.R. controlled by the Vatican?  Was Hitler's Germany controlled by the Vatican?  Was Imperialist Japan Controlled by the Vatican?  Is China controlled by the Vatican?  Is Saudi Ariabia controlled by the Vatican?

The Vatican is powerful, yes, but they don't control everything. 

BTW... they also run Al Qeda... and Enron... and Bear Stearns... and the Federal Reserve....  and MTV.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2008, 01:41:08 PM »
and the Nation of Islam.. and The Aryan Nation... and the Black Panthers.. and La Raza.... and FEMA... and Mcdonalds...

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2008, 01:46:01 PM »
I think the reason why Nik knows that the Vatican controls everything... is that HE controls the Vatican.   

NIK!?!?!??!? how could you!!!!!?!?!?   we trusted you!!!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2008, 01:51:52 PM »
I think he controls nothing but is picking needles in haystacks with conspiracies he is looking for.

Conspiracies are for those who can't stand reality.   Now Nik, I have asked you many have asked you to stop your slamming on Catholics, you will turn them off for this movement.   Do you really want them not to work with JTF?  I want you to answer this if Catholics say enough we re done we not going to work you think this will help you? 

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2008, 01:52:00 PM »
yes scraibian they were all jesuits and hand-picked tyrants to run the world for the slime in rome... just read the damnvatican assassins book and you will see it all in there... i posted a link to a pdf file for it... nik.