Author Topic: to chaim...  (Read 4256 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
Re: to chaim...
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2008, 10:03:56 PM »
learn some english dude... you sound like a true moron... you got no good english... bud... no speakie da engli...? n.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2008, 10:05:25 PM »
Nik what you want all the Catholics to leave JTF and eventually the rest of the Christians will leave.  You are insane all you do is slam people and you make yourself beyond anyone pointing you out that someone like you cause more harm then good.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2008, 10:08:35 PM »
Nikmat, Chaim just made a legible post, something which you never do. He said that the garbage you fling around here harms the movt. Do what Chaim asked you to do and just leave if you dont want to comply with forum rules. And I think Nikmatdam is more to blame in the kellymaureen affair then he is being accused of. What was a 53 year old "Rabbi" doing even having thoughts of persuing a relationship with her. He should of expressed no interest in her if he was a true orthodox rabbi.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2008, 10:10:08 PM »
i'm not leaving... you'll have to ban me... a compromise offer... chaim... is on the "to nik." thread... nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2008, 10:14:38 PM »
Please spare the harsh words... We dont need an internal war, IMHO...

Let us have some understanding and really show the world what Tikkun is.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2008, 10:38:19 PM »
DownwithIslam, I actually think you are being too harsh on him with the Kelly thing. He was stupid and he made a lustful choice because he was being seduced and teased by a Nazi whore. Yes, what he did was wrong, but what that Nazi dyke did was way worse.

There is plenty of stuff to criticize him to the fullest on, like his mental illness.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2008, 10:50:21 PM »
Death to Islam, Death to Nazis, Long live America, Long live Israel!!! Allies!!!
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2008, 11:49:35 PM »
chaim... i'm not saying the pope ordered 9/11... the jesuit general did... popes are mere figureheads like the u.s. prezie-boy and the flippin' pm o'er the bloody brits... ever since the assassination of jp1 and the attempt on jp2 the popes have all been made to toe the line... for you see the vat. assassins do themselves too if they need to... so... the jesuits rule the roost supreme and control the nwo/owg&relig. push and are calling all the shots... nik. out...

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2008, 11:56:35 PM »
hey guys... yoohoo... i'm over here... i'm right here... i see you guys are all big boys now... you know how to cuss and denigrate... my how proud all of your parents must be... frauds... one and all of you... proof... your wolf avatars... our sages teach us... the nation of israel are and have always been like a sheep facing and surrounded by 70 menacing wolves (nations which want to devour us)... but G-d is mightier and He protects us and we will prevail over these bloodthirsty beasts and over you... so your bringing those signs in here exposes you for the haters you really are... nik.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 11:58:41 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2008, 01:42:13 AM »
chaim... i'm not saying the pope ordered 9/11... the jesuit general did
Oh yeah, like that's a big difference.  ::)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2008, 01:52:06 AM »
and i thought she was legit just like everyone else did here... i am 53... unfortunately i missed one or two chances to get married earlier in life... i desperately want children... so no matter who i marry she cannot be much older than 40 so i'm holding out for as young a kallah (bride) as possible... it is up to her not me anyway... if it is ok with her... it is great by me... and kelly said she liked older men and always had... i did not think she was leading me on... my only mistake was trusting people at their word here but i've seen these animals of late that i was sorely mistaken... i won't trust anyone here ever again... nik.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2008, 01:54:21 AM »
Nik... why are you doing this?  Chaim was very diplomatic and kind in saying you need to part ways.  But you'd rather make a scene and burn as many bridges as you can.  In many ways.. .you are seriously freaking me out...

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2008, 01:55:50 AM »
spoken like a true patriot and hero briannnnnn... as if you had no part in trashing me... you gutless wonder... nik.