Author Topic: to chaim...  (Read 4257 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
to chaim...
« on: July 14, 2008, 08:27:47 PM »
the only difference between us then (as per your last post on the previous thread of mine which was locked arbitrarily to try and prevent a controversial discussion... and back and forth from going on)... the only difference between us is that you view the church of rome as only one of a group of institutions collaborating with, appeasing and/or apologizing for the islamo-fascist scum and refuse in the world... while i believe... nay... while i can (and already have to anyone actually reading any of my posts on this matter)... i can prove that they run the nazi-moslems and all the other groups and entities... gentile and jewish... including gov'ts. and intelligence services... which are along with the vatican... also collaborating with and otherwise handholding and coddling these terrorists vermin instead of killing them... that is all that is between us... "one of many" (you) or "the leader of the whole diseased pack of slime..." (me)... and that's all folks!!! the great leader of jtf (and i am sincerely using the term) also believes along with me that the vatican is with the hordes of islamic filth torturing the planet... decent jews and gentiles everywhere are being maimed and killed as per someone's overriding policy controlling the actions of and holding sway over all these groups... (if not as i believe by their own authority alone)... and if so... it just begs the question... why am i on the verge of banishment for my view of an extra level of secret power that i believe the jesuits hold and wield...? nik. a bit puzzled therefore over this whole entire flap... out...
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 08:32:30 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: to chaim...
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 08:42:56 PM »
Nik, you don't sound very rabbinical. 

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 08:46:23 PM »
Blah Blah Blah

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 08:47:24 PM »
in a moment i will clean that one up a bit... but as rav meir taught on the maxim... "if someone comes to slay you... get up and slay him first..." a jew... rabbi or not is not supposed to take insult and abuse lying down... it is a chillul Hashem... the rabbi also taught... "turning the other cheek" is not in our bible... that's the wrong bible for us jews..." so what i learn from him is a jew is supposed to throw the other fist... not turn the other cheek..." nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 08:51:54 PM »
in a moment i will clean that one up a bit... but as rav meir taught on the maxim... "if someone comes to slay you... get up and slay him first..." a jew... rabbi or not is not supposed to take insult and abuse lying down... it is a chillul Hashem... the rabbi also taught... "turning the other cheek" is not in our bible... that's the wrong bible for us jews..." so what i learn from him is a jew is supposed to throw the other fist... not turn the other cheek..." nik. out...

Hey Nik you keep saying Nik out but you keep coming back .....Americanhero out

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 09:00:58 PM »
the expression is "peace out..." i heard it in a jack-in-the-box commercial once and i liked it... i used to sign out on other forums... "ta... nik." [as in the british phrase "ta... ta..." i heard that on tv as well... magnum used to say "ta" to higgie-baby all the time]... (from the jewish urinal of greater los angeles ~ a federation filthy rag and from revava ~ collaborators with the slime... both of which i was eventually banned from for speaking out the truth so vociferously that the fakers in both sites were having kniptchens over me and just had to "kill" my voice)... so i adopted a new signature of "nik. out" meaning "the truth of Hashem out..." (because that is what i always endeavor to teach and spread)... but instead of waving the peace sign as the kid on tv did... i put up three fingers... standing for a "w" for war... a war sign if you will... saying... "peace, love and torah for the jews..." {three fingers... get it...?} "and war for everyone else..." meaning for evil jews and gentiles who hate the torah, G-d and israel..." so it doesn't mean i am leaving... or even "over and out..." but i just rained a little of G-d's torah down on you good people... and so without further ado... nik. out...
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 09:07:40 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 09:02:10 PM »
dwi... does that mean "driving without intelligence...?" just asking rhetorically... i know the answer already... n.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 09:05:17 PM »
dwi... does that mean "driving without intelligence...?" just asking rhetorically... i know the answer already... n.

You dont like people making fun of you but why do you think you have the right to

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 09:09:24 PM »
because i withstood it all silently for days now... and i will not any longer... i can and will become just as filthy as the rest of you... i'll get right down in the muck with ya if y'all like... if you want a war... bring it... 'cause you have no idea who you are dealing with... nik. OUT!!!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 09:14:32 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 09:22:42 PM »
                ((((((((((((((((((((Nik))))))))))))))))))))  BIG HUGS.

^-^ http://youtube.com/watch?v=mCj0F0o9u-8&feature=related   :-*
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 09:35:37 PM »
Is this man a rabbi or a left wing/Muslim plant to cause a problem between Christians and Jews?  If he is a rabbi, is he a Satmar rabbi, who would also want to cause dissention so as to thwart all efforts of Zionists?

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 09:42:09 PM »
um doctor dan, i heard that your a head doctor, what NATURAL remedies do u know of that cure paranoia, not severe, but paranoia none the least
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 09:44:43 PM »
i am a kahanist rabbi... a ba'al tshuvah of 33 years from l.a.ca. learned in israel for 5 years and in l.a. for another 3 and then lived in ny for five... i am ashkenazi... litvish or cheredi with a smattering of chasidut in me... and i especially appreciate the sefardic gedolim who supported rav meir... i loathe what satmar has done and i am jewish... not a plant as you would love to pin on me...

come on... let's go... give me your best shot all you haters here who are always lying in ambush waiting to destroy true torah jews and all of israel... i know you're here... you are on every forum that stands for the exclusive right of the jew to his one and only G-d-given land... i'm standing right here... show me what you got... slime-sucking filth and vomit that some of you here really are... nik. out

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2008, 09:47:16 PM »
Nik,

Shalom please...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2008, 09:48:14 PM »
Re:  "...nobody will understand your posts cause you write like a six year old."

He might have a point, nikmatdam.

Maybe you should try writing on the level of a retard, so DownwithIslam will at least have a chance at reading comprehension.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2008, 09:50:47 PM »
NikmatDam, you should of sought out a rebbetzin like woman. [...]
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 04:33:32 AM by Pheasant »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2008, 09:51:11 PM »
How do we know that you are a Kahanist--just because you say you are?   You seem more like a wedge driving plant to me.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2008, 09:51:19 PM »
i'll take that under consideration massuh... that is their true level here as shown these last few days... nik.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2008, 09:53:33 PM »
How do we know that you are a Kahanist--just because you say you are?   You seem more like a wedge driving plant to me.

You are absolutely right Americankahanist. [...] and then went on to bash gentiles.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 04:34:04 AM by Pheasant »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2008, 09:54:32 PM »
what will you accept as absolute proof... that i am truly a kahanist...? and we all thought kelly was decent and lovely and true to her convictions until she showed us she was none of them... so yes... i thought she might become a good partner because her political views appeared to match mine... finally a woman could accept my whole-boar kahanist philosophy without "heading for the hills..." or so i thought until i was rudely awakened.. nik.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2008, 09:56:27 PM »
because i withstood it all silently for days now... and i will not any longer... i can and will become just as filthy as the rest of you... i'll get right down in the muck with ya if y'all like... if you want a war... bring it... 'cause you have no idea who you are dealing with... nik. OUT!!!

Nik I am not the one you want to go to War with belive me

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2008, 09:59:22 PM »
i'm calling you out anyway for all the crap you said about me... call me foolhardy... but go for it... so do your worst... dude...nik.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2008, 10:00:09 PM »
Please do not insult nik over a mistake in judgement that he made with Kelly. Kelly deliberately misled and teased nik because she is a cruel person who gets sadistic pleasure out of knowing that a man is interested in her, so that she can then reject the man. Kelly feels good when she teases, rejects and hurts another human being. nik is not the only person she has done this to. And nik did not actually do anything with Kelly, other than inquire if she would be willing to convert. Kelly is the guilty party here, nik is the innocent victim.

nik, in my opinion, your theory that the Catholic Church ordered the Muslim terrorists to attack on 911 makes us look crazy. If people see this, they will think that JTF is crazy. Anyone who knows anything about Islamic terrorist organizations such as Al Qaeda knows that they would never take orders from non-Muslim "infidels". The Muslims hate the Catholics as much as they hate the Jews. As someone whose family lived in the world's largest Arab Muslim nation (Egypt) for hundreds of years, I can assure that I understand Arabs and Muslims far better than conspiracy buffs who have no idea what they are talking about.

nik, perhaps we should agree to part company here on a friendly basis. You are unwilling to stop opening threads that I believe make JTF look nutty. I know you are convinced that it is not nutty. We strongly disagree and so perhaps we can be good Jews and just part as friends. I hope you agree with me that you do not have the right to impose your views on JTF. Opening these threads distracts us from our mission in America, which until November is to defeat Barack Hussein Obama. You also disagree with us on that goal: you have written that you do not believe that John McCain is the lesser of the evils against Obama, and you will not support McCain. But we disagree with you, and you are hurting our anti-Obama effort. The Obama campaign would love to be able to say that their critics believe that the Pope ordered the murder of 3000 Americans on 911. This type of talk will kill our hopes of being an effective force against Obama. You may not think that is important, but we disagree and we have the right to run this campaign the way we wish.

Shall we part company as friends? I apologize to you for any personal attacks which took place here. JTFers who are good people lost their temper, just as you lost your temper. Let's part company as fellow Jews who agree to disagree with "ahavat yisrael".
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 10:10:18 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2008, 10:00:53 PM »
i'm calling you out anyway for all the crap you said about me... call me foolhardy... but go for it... so do your worst... dude...nik.

When the hell did I call you foolhardy

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2008, 10:01:38 PM »
You are obsessed with conspiracies it makes you look foolish.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!