Author Topic: Wow, look how professional Chaim's ad is on Arutz Sheva!  (Read 1437 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow, look how professional Chaim's ad is on Arutz Sheva!
« on: July 14, 2008, 11:35:47 PM »
Wow, the Arutz Sheva ad has become even more attractive and professional looking since the last time I checked it. I wish I knew enough hebrew to be active on the hebrew forum.
Everyone who wants to see the ad should go here http://www.inn.co.il/   and the ad is immediately to the right. Click on it and you will see the video. Its really incredible how much Chaim has been able to accomplish from so far away in NY. I am really taken back at how professional and well done it is.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Wow, look how professional Chaim's ad is on Arutz Sheva!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 11:37:10 PM »
Man that pic of Obama scared me he gets more and more ugly as time passes soon he'll look like the cript keeper

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 11:41:56 PM »
Wow, the Arutz Sheva ad has become even more attractive and professional looking since the last time I checked it. I wish I knew enough hebrew to be active on the hebrew forum.
Everyone who wants to see the ad should go here http://www.inn.co.il/   and the ad is immediately to the right. Click on it and you will see the video. Its really incredible how much Chaim has been able to accomplish from so far away in NY. I am really taken back at how professional and well done it is.

I can translate the first sentence which is a question saying "Palestinian people" ???    Presumably the next sentence is something saying A LIE or something to that effect.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 11:44:16 PM »
oy vey iz mir...  Must learn Hebrew.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 12:10:14 AM »
oy vey iz mir...  Must learn Hebrew.

Me too.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 12:19:47 AM »
The ad says:

"Palestinian people"?

An absolute lie!

The special video.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 12:24:13 AM »
Chaim, I need to learn hebrew for many reason. I am looking for a NYC ulpan type thing. I can learn science and math from a textbook but to learn a new language, I need to speak it with people. If anyonw knows a hebrew ulpan around Queens, let me know.