« on: July 15, 2008, 06:02:59 PM »
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 09:05:06 AM by SerbChicago »
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: Fanny
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 06:09:16 PM »
  I can't stand him!  >:(
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 09:06:10 AM »
Nobody can but this guy made good video that makes fun of him.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 10:16:01 AM »
  I can't stand him!  >:(

Same here! >:( >:( >:(
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 04:32:04 PM »
Why is Thompson so popular in Croatia?
Don't the majority of the people know they sand for... where's the media condemnation of the group?

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 07:08:52 PM »
Why is Thompson so popular in Croatia?
Don't the majority of the people know they sand for... where's the media condemnation of the group?
I read recently, a few days ago in fact, that according to a poll conducted on internet in Croatia about 40% of interviewed see nothing wrong in the Oustachi salute they used during WW2 which can be translated sthg like "for country ready". Many of them also say extermination of Serbs and Jews "was a good policy".

There's nothing to be surprised about: no denazification has been proceeded in the Balkans since WW2, so the direct result was that children and grandchildren of oustachis, albanian and muslim SS grew up in the idea that either the Holocaust is a lie, or it was good stuff. Of course, communism did encourage that abject thoughts by:
1/ not sending to trial oustachi and autochton-nazi criminals, not even issuing warrants for extradition of all of those who fled to New Zealand, South America, even USA as well, (which is the exact opposit of behaviour toward Draza Mihailovic's Tchetniks, who they tried to make them extradite to communist yugoslavia and if they coulden't, sent killers throughout the world to execute them)
2/ diminishing the number of Serbian, Jewish and Rom victims in Jasenovac, forbidding the correct study and analysis of the events and establishment of a precise list of victims.
3/ forbidding to call the massacres of Serbs and Jews by its real name: GENOCIDE

And this neither is a suprise when you know that communist in yugoslavia collaborated with nazis against Serbs, therefore also with oustachis.

A perfect exemple of a vicious circle, don't you agree? >:(

Offline Dimitrije

• New JTFer
  • Serbian patriot/nacionalist
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 07:44:53 AM »
Pure and simple...
There are still Croatian Ustasa there...
They STILL hate every Serb...
They will never change...
And yes,of course...
There are good people in Croatia too...
But,they are mostly Serbs who stayed there  ;D
(little joke)
But seriously,i dont think that they will EVER change...
So a question pose its self...
What can we do...
Should we kill every one of them?
Personally, i am all for killing...  :)
But,of course i might be wrong... 8;)
-,,You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you!''
-Leon Trotsky

-,,Is it better for people to love you,or fear you...
It is better for people to fear you,because those who love you will turn their backs on you,for money or fear of others!''
-Niccolo Machiavelli

-,,The cause justifies the means!''
-Niccolo Machiavelli

-,,Therefore, whoever wishes for peace, let him prepare for war.''
-Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

-,,The point of war isnt that you die for your country,but to make the other bastard die for his!''
-General George Smith Patton

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 09:55:45 AM »
  Killing someone is an extreme situation! I am against killing since I'm trained to save lives! :) :) :)

Offline Dimitrije

• New JTFer
  • Serbian patriot/nacionalist
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 01:44:51 PM »
Ok then leave the killing of croatian bastards to me!
-,,You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you!''
-Leon Trotsky

-,,Is it better for people to love you,or fear you...
It is better for people to fear you,because those who love you will turn their backs on you,for money or fear of others!''
-Niccolo Machiavelli

-,,The cause justifies the means!''
-Niccolo Machiavelli

-,,Therefore, whoever wishes for peace, let him prepare for war.''
-Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

-,,The point of war isnt that you die for your country,but to make the other bastard die for his!''
-General George Smith Patton

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 01:45:33 PM »

Of course all Croats are bastards  ::)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2008, 02:48:59 PM »

Of course all Croats are bastards  ::)

Dimitrije, Americanhero has Croat backround! But he trully supports JTF!  :)

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2008, 04:52:38 PM »
when will you understand,there is no croatia,when will you understand we are the same ppl,and that you and most others are victimes of your politicians and the catholic churche,but that is fine if your catholic,as long as your religion doesn't come b4 ur country,the croatians 1k years have the same background as these today,you guyz are just a new batch of serbs rdy to be asimilated...

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 12:16:15 AM »
when will you understand,there is no croatia,when will you understand we are the same ppl,and that you and most others are victimes of your politicians and the catholic churche,but that is fine if your catholic,as long as your religion doesn't come b4 ur country,the croatians 1k years have the same background as these today,you guyz are just a new batch of serbs rdy to be asimilated...

I will never consider myself a serb and if you dont like it I dont give a crap

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 06:30:05 AM »
there will not be a croatia in a few years m8,and anywayz,your kids will be americans
it is clear we all have the same mentality,but becous of religion,a diferent chonciousness
and what seporates croats from serbs?tell me,only one thing,religion,to me ur just another catholic serb.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2008, 10:35:23 AM »
there will not be a croatia in a few years m8,and anywayz,your kids will be americans
it is clear we all have the same mentality,but becous of religion,a diferent chonciousness
and what seporates croats from serbs?tell me,only one thing,religion,to me ur just another catholic serb.

To me I am a Croat not a Serb a Croat. Till the day I die I will be a Croat not a Catholic Serb

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2008, 12:03:03 PM »

How so?
There will be no Croatia but they will be a Serbia  ::)

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2008, 12:54:28 PM »

How so?

of cours!now ur getting it! :P

there was a serbia b4 and after byzantia,there was a serbia b4 and after the turks,there was a serbia b4 and after the austro-hungarians,there was a serbia b4 nato and america,and there still is

"Croats" today only share the terrytory of the fromer croats,and are a part of the same plot of the vatican,as those croats b4 them
And everything the croz have today was bilt by serbs,or germans or austrans or americans.and they are in they'r rennesans period right now poglavar Franjo etc...

So yes,the sun will rise and once again "croats" will be under the serbian sun,and porhaps that time we shall finaly have peace

i do not mind if u call ur self a croat,i'll just consider u a cato serb :)
cheerz

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2008, 12:58:46 PM »

How so?

of cours!now ur getting it! :P

there was a serbia b4 and after byzantia,there was a serbia b4 and after the turks,there was a serbia b4 and after the austro-hungarians,there was a serbia b4 nato and america,and there still is

"Croats" today only share the terrytory of the fromer croats,and are a part of the same plot of the vatican,as those croats b4 them
And everything the croz have today was bilt by serbs,or germans or austrans or americans.and they are in they'r rennesans period right now poglavar Franjo etc...

So yes,the sun will rise and once again "croats" will be under the serbian sun,and porhaps that time we shall finaly have peace

i do not mind if u call ur self a croat,i'll just consider u a cato serb :)
cheerz

Oh wow all the things Croatia has the Serbs made for them give me a freaken break
what Serbia owns the sun I doudt there will be peace because Croatia does not want to be Serbia

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2008, 01:36:48 PM »
no my friend,vatican and the west don't want u to be a part of serbia.

20 years ago everybody was happy with everybody,then the ustashe came from the mountains and other countrys as well as germans english,american etc,to serbia aswell(i mean the english german and american)

And to be realy honest,nothing up to this point was up to craotians.and that choice won't be(or wouldn't be)no mater who wanted it