Author Topic: 8 Nagging Questions About 9-11  (Read 50412 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: 8 Nagging Questions About 9-11
« Reply #250 on: July 18, 2008, 05:33:06 AM »
I"m going to add one more question that's been bothering me to the list.

"The people who trained these Al Queda guys are on tape saying that these guys were pretty crappy pilots...how did such a crappy pilot manage to hit such a low target as the pentagon...ask anyone with flight experience...it's a VERY difficult thing to do. "

Will copy-paste this now into the original post.

You've taken this line from a video.   This is absurd.  You don't provide who said this.  You don't say the person's background.  The context for the quote.   How is this "evidence?"   This is called rambling.

No. That question came from Cohen. He has many friends in the Air Force who said exactly that. Ask him if you don't believe me.
It's from Cohen, not from a movie.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #251 on: July 18, 2008, 05:34:10 AM »
Here we go again with parrotting the "loose change" lies and misleading statements.    Don't worry lubab, call me names now but we will see who should be called names next week.    It starts with the lying scum dylan avery.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #252 on: July 18, 2008, 05:40:47 AM »
Lubab, I didn't need bush to tell me that the towers were hit by planes and then COLLAPSED.   Because I saw it.   We all saw it.   The footage showed it that morning.   And I saw the reckage.   And I have friends who went there and did cleanup and helped the early rescue efforts.    You find Cheney dishonest, so anything he says you want to question.  Ok fine, but 9/11 happened regardless of who is in office.  Someone has to explain it.  If there are dishonest people in office, they will be the ones to talk about.  It doesn't automatically mean the person is lying.   If it wasn't cheney but someone else, you wouldn't still push this stuff? ?  Of course you would be..... I'm done, I'll be back next week.   I'm so tired of this garbage it has no business on this forum of all places.   Muslims did this attack.  They are on camera, in the security checks, some made 'farewell' videos with their little jihad headbands, they are on the voice recorders etc etc, then along comes a guy like nik and says "no they're still alive, dylan avery told me in his video"..... What?   So who was in the plane?  Did they survive too?    Just utter idiocy.  And those were rhetorical questions, don't answer them.   

I'll give you a homework assignment tho.   Research into controlled demolitions and tell me what are the basic characteristics of one.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #253 on: July 18, 2008, 05:41:37 AM »
Here we go again with parrotting the "loose change" lies and misleading statements.    Don't worry lubab, call me names now but we will see who should be called names next week.    It starts with the lying scum dylan avery.

I'm looking forward to it!

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #254 on: July 18, 2008, 05:42:35 AM »
Lubab my point is, there is not something to question at first.   It's not as if "whoa, we found explosives in the wreckage, whats going on here, cheney must be lying."   For 9/11 liars it's more like "whoa, we found no physical evidence of anything, but Cheney is a liar and wicked, so there must be something about this that doesn't add up because he and his cohorts have to be implicated somehow."

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #255 on: July 18, 2008, 05:43:14 AM »

I'm looking forward to it!

goodnight, have a good Shabbos

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #256 on: July 18, 2008, 05:47:19 AM »
There's another compelling theory other than controlled demolition about how those towers came down.

And that is that a chemical was used on the steel beams to sever them...I think it's called anthrax and some of the sparks coming off the building apparently have the same characteristics.

If those steel beams were compromised in advance with that chemical that would support a pancaking theory and would get us around the unlikely scenario that the little jet fuel remaining after the initial explosion melted enough steel to bring the entire building down that fast.

I still find that very hard to believe. You'd need to show me another building made out of steel that collapsed that way just from a regular fire before I can begin to wrap my mind around that one.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #257 on: July 18, 2008, 06:16:20 AM »
What I just don't understand is why people get so sensitive and dismissive when someone dare suggests that their own government was involved in killing its own citizens. 

As if it's the first time it's happened in history! Please! If the government didn't try to kill its own people that would be a weird occurance, historically speaking.

I know everyone is so fixated on exposing Islam that they can't see past that to see other possible enemies, but it's not a contradiction folks! They could've easily been working together. They did business together (Bush's and Bin Ladens), why not do a little terrorism together too? Terrorism is also a business, for those that know.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 06:18:55 AM by Lubab »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #258 on: July 18, 2008, 07:18:41 AM »
I still find that very hard to believe. You'd need to show me another building made out of steel that collapsed that way just from a regular fire before I can begin to wrap my mind around that one.
Was that a regular fire? 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #259 on: July 18, 2008, 08:04:30 AM »
What I just don't understand is why people get so sensitive and dismissive when someone dare suggests that their own government was involved in killing its own citizens. 

As if it's the first time it's happened in history! Please! If the government didn't try to kill its own people that would be a weird occurance, historically speaking.

I know everyone is so fixated on exposing Islam that they can't see past that to see other possible enemies, but it's not a contradiction folks! They could've easily been working together. They did business together (Bush's and Bin Ladens), why not do a little terrorism together too? Terrorism is also a business, for those that know.

Lubab- Did Bush also work with bin laden to blast the USS COLE? Did 41, Clinton and 43 ALSO blow up the Embassies in East Africa?   Do you also think that Bush was part in bringing those 10+ blackhawks down, just for the sake of playing war games?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #260 on: July 18, 2008, 11:11:52 AM »

"The people who trained these Al Queda guys are on tape saying that these guys were pretty crappy pilots...how did such a crappy pilot manage to hit such a low target as the pentagon...ask anyone with flight experience...it's a VERY difficult thing to do. "

Also that those trainees were absolutely never interested in learning the landing of the planes.

Obviously those crappy pilot managed to learn the partial art of horizontal flying and hitting of low targets at those very institutes. It is different that they managed to fool their wise trainers as the trainers always thought that these useless fools can never land their Boeings properly.

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #261 on: July 18, 2008, 11:20:33 AM »
Why could not the plane 4 reach to its target?

With Regards.. :)

I think it's because the people on the plane revolted and the plane went down in the scuffle between the passengers and the hijackers.

I think Nik has another theory, though.

There's also some weird facts about the rubble that resulted from that plane...it looked more like a pile of some scrap metal than a plane that had crashed...but I haven't really looked into that much. Some conspiracy theorists say that plane didn't crash at all, rather it was landed at some other airport and the people inside were "disposed of".

Definitely have not looked into it enough to have a firm opinion.

However if it would have been an inside conspiracy plane, the conspirators would have managed to release sleeping gas on the passengers to make them sleep while hijackers do away with their targets.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #262 on: July 18, 2008, 11:22:04 AM »

Also that those trainees were absolutely never interested in learning the landing of the planes.

Obviously those crappy pilot managed to learn the partial art of horizontal flying and hitting of low targets at those very institutes. It is different that they managed to fool their wise trainers as the trainers always thought that these useless fools can never land their Boeings properly.

Yes, and Bush their Iman promised them 72 virgins himself. Bush is a muslim ya know, he's also a bohemian and practices skull duggery.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #263 on: July 18, 2008, 11:34:47 AM »

Yes, and Bush their Iman promised them 72 virgins himself. Bush is a muslim ya know, he's also a bohemian and practices skull duggery.

Bush must be winking  ;) ;) ...and Obama must be getting cheesy :D.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #264 on: July 18, 2008, 11:56:56 AM »

There's another compelling theory other than controlled demolition about how those towers came down.

And that is that a chemical was used on the steel beams to sever them...I think it's called anthrax and some of the sparks coming off the building apparently have the same characteristics.

Anthrax is a biological disease and its powder is a biological warfare agent.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #265 on: July 18, 2008, 12:36:33 PM »
There's another compelling theory other than controlled demolition about how those towers came down....

...If those steel beams were compromised in advance with that chemical that would support a pancaking theory and would get us around the unlikely scenario that the little jet fuel remaining after the initial explosion melted enough steel to bring the entire building down that fast...

No steel beams can be compromised in advance with any Anthrax that I know in such a manner.

Anyhow the jet fuel never intended to melt the steel. They only needed to reach to the temperature beyond 550 - 600 deg C, when the creep and yield properties and strengths of steel decrease drastically and the plastic deformation sets in.

As many of the vertical beams were already cut off by the horizontal force of the impact, so reaching only to the yield point temperature of the unbroken and remnant loaded beams added further fuel to the fire leading to further and final rupture. Then it was like domino cards in vertical order.

Burning of high energy fuel within a contained enclosure having impact created vents for flow of free air in or out, created an entrapped burning like a most efficient boiler where the temperature went on to increase uncontrollably till its maximum possible limit. That was enough to reach to the yield point of steel beams and their failure due to increased loading.

The entire building by its normal inherent design was meant to come down fast in case of a collapse. It was never intended to come down slowly with erosion.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #266 on: July 18, 2008, 12:48:58 PM »
There's another compelling theory other than controlled demolition about how those towers came down...

If I remember properly, WTC was different than most of all other buildings. Most probably they had improved beams of hollow cross-sections used for the first time. They were certainly superior against torsion and buckling. However their horizontal members were to fail against severe bending moments created by impact of the falling roofs and thus the contained domino effect or falling and collapsing on its own footprints. 

« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 12:50:51 PM by syyuge »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #267 on: July 18, 2008, 12:51:44 PM »
9/11 WAS a conspiracy.   A Muslim one.

Well nobody has the right to deny our gov. had any support or involvement in the attacks unless they've answered all 8 questions.  ;)

That's the dictatorial rule I just made up for this thread.

You never answered my question about the 4th plane.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #268 on: July 18, 2008, 12:56:50 PM »
Lubab,

Who hijaked the planes?  The CIA?

American agents don't have the guts to kill themselves in that fashion.  You know that.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #269 on: July 18, 2008, 12:58:01 PM »
Lubab,

I have many theories as to why you will not answer my question about the 4th plane!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #270 on: July 18, 2008, 01:39:43 PM »
Lubab,

American agents don't have the guts to kill themselves in that fashion.  You know that.

Scriabin- I have my OWN theory- which Lubab or Nik refuse to believe.
  The MUSLIMS DID IT. BLAME THE MUSLIMS. ISLAM DID IT.

Hows THAT for ya? Now I gave ya something to REALLY think about!
  Oh- btw- you KNOW Israel will NEVER believe for a second that the muslims did it........ :-\

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #271 on: July 18, 2008, 03:31:23 PM »
Lubab,

I have many theories as to why you will not answer my question about the 4th plane!

Nik already answered that question.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #272 on: July 18, 2008, 03:32:17 PM »
Lubab,

That answer satisfied you?

Are you serious?

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #273 on: July 18, 2008, 03:38:16 PM »
Lubab,

That wouldn't be necessary. The US military has the ability to hijack planes and fly them by remote control. The government has talked about staging terrorist attacks in just that manner to dispose of other dictators around the world in unclassified documents that have surfaced recently. That is one possibility.

Or it may be it was real Arabs from Al Queda who flew the ones into WTC (the easy target), and the plane that hit the pentagon wasn't really a planes at all (there was no plane wreckage found there...hole size created was too small for a plane of that size...and there was no hole where the engines hit...plus there were tons of cameras rolling tape on that area that day but we've yet to see an actual plane go in there..and the gov. refused to release more tapes other than 5 still frames which don't show any plan at all) while Cheney and co. helped them out by intentionally sleeping at the wheel. 

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #274 on: July 18, 2008, 03:39:09 PM »
Lubab,

That answer satisfied you?

Are you serious?

Yes. The next logical targets would be the White House or Capital.