Author Topic: 8 Nagging Questions About 9-11  (Read 50470 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: 8 Nagging Questions About 9-11
« Reply #225 on: July 17, 2008, 01:07:50 PM »
i'm going off to pray now... be back later... nik.

Pray for me.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #226 on: July 17, 2008, 01:41:52 PM »
But as per conspiracy theorists, what was the destination of the 4th plane?
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #227 on: July 17, 2008, 01:50:43 PM »
But as per conspiracy theorists, what was the destination of the 4th plane?

I don't think the conspiracy theorists have an answer for the 4th plane.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #228 on: July 17, 2008, 04:48:46 PM »
it was aiming for congress or the white house...  and i pray for all decent human beings all over the world...nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #229 on: July 17, 2008, 08:52:05 PM »
There was an Asian man (forgot his name) who testified before Congress that he was with Dick Cheney when the plane was approaching the Pentagon and people kept running in asking him  "does the order still stand?!" and even when the plane was withing 10 miles of the Pentagon he kept saying "yes the order still stands, have you heard anything to the contrary from me!" You can find this testimony on Youtube. It was reported in the mainstream media. Now what "order" was Cheney referring to. It seems obvious to me that the only order he was referring to was an order for the Air Force to do nothing about that plane heading into the Pentagon...because that's exactly what happened...nothing...and in it went and many people were killed there.

Where is this on Youtube? And if it is on Youtube how do you know he is not talking about something else? Please show me this video.

Just as a side note: How could Cheney know there was plane heading toward the Pentagon? Why do you think Bush grounded all flights that day?

Here's the Asian dude and the full video.

His name was Norman Mineta.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #230 on: July 17, 2008, 09:00:20 PM »
Some people try to say he was talking about the flight that was shot down over Pennsylvania.

This proves otherwise:
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #231 on: July 18, 2008, 02:48:46 AM »
OK Lubab- the serious part is that WE GOT ATTACKED. The RIDICULOUS part is that people think Bush did IT TO US. 
(Even great debaters stop for a laugh)

NOBODY will get ME to believe in what some of you re trying to trump up- not in a million years.

That's because you don't really know George W. Bush. You THINK you know who he is but you really don't. His grandaddy (prescott bush) was a NAZI. He was very instrumental in helping Hitler get elected.  If you research the ties between Nazism and the Bush's you'll find they are pretty darn strong. 

And both W. and Pappy Bush go every year to the Bohemian Grove to participate in mock (or possibly real) child sacrific to Lucifer and Moloch (the false idol we are specifically told not to worship in the Bible in the form of child sacrifices). These sickos  have been caught on tape doing this ritual and it is real and yes Bush attends every year.

Homosexuality is also rampant at these Bohemian Grove sicko celebrations. They are basically a party for some of our most powerful world leaders to celebrate everything the G-d of Israel hates.   

I'm sure you're also aware he's a long time member of the devil worshiping Skull and Bones.
That's the real George W. Bush. No man of any principle would be caught anywhere near these Satan worshiping cults.

These guys are not conservatives, and they're not Christians. They're evil  Paullette and if they can celebrate the death (real or mock) of an innocent child then don't think for too long that they value the lives of you and me either.

Power. That's all most politicians care about. They are elitists and Chaim has opened our eyes to this for years.

A year before 9-11 Cheney said in a report called "Rebuilding America's Defenses" that a "Pearl Harbor type of event" would be helpful for us to invade Iraq and take out Saddam. So it's not so far fetched. They needed an event like this because they wanted in to Iraq and Saddam out. Chaim has explained to us clearly how the Iraq War has been a disaster as far as an effective fight in the war on terror. They did it for their own selfish reasons, not because they care about us.

Our government has done many false flag operations all over the world to replace dictators we don't like in other countries. I don't find it so hard to believe they could've done it here too.

I know that nobody WANTS to believe anyone could be so evil...but we can't bury our heads in the sand...we need to do our own investigation and that's what I'm trying to do here. And I do really appreciate Brian sharing his knowledge to help clarify what really happened.

I DONT bury my head in the SAND. I WAS THERE, I AM A NYer. I saw the smoke for 90 days AFTER. I KNOW who did it. I KNOW who 'claimed responsibility.' They were evil enough, really evil, but not evil enough for these arguments here. You think that people in Israel buy this? They deal with terror everyday...so the skull and bones operate in Israel as well, and Americans are really palestinians in disguise? Islam is not real, and all of this is crazy BS & evil behind evil.....No such thing as bin laden, saddam, gadaffi, al zarkawi, uday, qusay- ETC...why.... this is ALL a figment of your imagination you know?
  BTW: I STILL have the $50- and NOBODY is winning NOW, you all have to WORK HARDER, I AM NOT CONVINCED. AND I JUST RAISED THE STAKES To $100-  I hope you sleep tonight.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #232 on: July 18, 2008, 03:43:22 AM »
OK Lubab- the serious part is that WE GOT ATTACKED. The RIDICULOUS part is that people think Bush did IT TO US. 
(Even great debaters stop for a laugh)

NOBODY will get ME to believe in what some of you re trying to trump up- not in a million years.

That's because you don't really know George W. Bush. You THINK you know who he is but you really don't. His grandaddy (prescott bush) was a NAZI. He was very instrumental in helping Hitler get elected.  If you research the ties between Nazism and the Bush's you'll find they are pretty darn strong. 

And both W. and Pappy Bush go every year to the Bohemian Grove to participate in mock (or possibly real) child sacrific to Lucifer and Moloch (the false idol we are specifically told not to worship in the Bible in the form of child sacrifices). These sickos  have been caught on tape doing this ritual and it is real and yes Bush attends every year.

Homosexuality is also rampant at these Bohemian Grove sicko celebrations. They are basically a party for some of our most powerful world leaders to celebrate everything the G-d of Israel hates.   

I'm sure you're also aware he's a long time member of the devil worshiping Skull and Bones.
That's the real George W. Bush. No man of any principle would be caught anywhere near these Satan worshiping cults.

These guys are not conservatives, and they're not Christians. They're evil  Paullette and if they can celebrate the death (real or mock) of an innocent child then don't think for too long that they value the lives of you and me either.

Power. That's all most politicians care about. They are elitists and Chaim has opened our eyes to this for years.

A year before 9-11 Cheney said in a report called "Rebuilding America's Defenses" that a "Pearl Harbor type of event" would be helpful for us to invade Iraq and take out Saddam. So it's not so far fetched. They needed an event like this because they wanted in to Iraq and Saddam out. Chaim has explained to us clearly how the Iraq War has been a disaster as far as an effective fight in the war on terror. They did it for their own selfish reasons, not because they care about us.

Our government has done many false flag operations all over the world to replace dictators we don't like in other countries. I don't find it so hard to believe they could've done it here too.

I know that nobody WANTS to believe anyone could be so evil...but we can't bury our heads in the sand...we need to do our own investigation and that's what I'm trying to do here. And I do really appreciate Brian sharing his knowledge to help clarify what really happened.

I DONT bury my head in the SAND. I WAS THERE, I AM A NYer. I saw the smoke for 90 days AFTER. I KNOW who did it. I KNOW who 'claimed responsibility.' They were evil enough, really evil, but not evil enough for these arguments here. You think that people in Israel buy this? They deal with terror everyday...so the skull and bones operate in Israel as well, and Americans are really palestinians in disguise? Islam is not real, and all of this is crazy BS & evil behind evil.....No such thing as bin laden, saddam, gadaffi, al zarkawi, uday, qusay- ETC...why.... this is ALL a figment of your imagination you know?
  BTW: I STILL have the $50- and NOBODY is winning NOW, you all have to WORK HARDER, I AM NOT CONVINCED. AND I JUST RAISED THE STAKES To $100-  I hope you sleep tonight.

Paullete,

If you research and understand the goals and ideology of the "New World Order". This will all make a lot more sense to you.

Those terrorists you mention are all real. Real haters of non-Muslims and real scum.

Bush is an elitist and like his father a believer in a One World Government.

The Muslims and their will to kill the non-believers are a tool the elitists can use to destroy national sovereignty and achieve that goal.

That's one way to look at it.

Or you can just realize that Bush simply has lots of business ties with the Saudis and the Bin Ladin Family that go way back...he owes them big time. And he cares more about his money and power than he cares about the American people because he's an elitist scumbag and that's how these folks operate.

So it may just be that the Bush government intentionally turned a blind eye to what Al Queda was doing because he owed em one....or maybe he even helped out...(it sure seems like he did)...because an event like this provided an excellent opportunity for Bush to come off as a hero, increase his executive power...take away a whole bunch of our civil liberties etc...and invade Iraq which is something administration had been wanting to do since well before 9-11.

There is a range of possibilities ranging from Bush just being criminally negligent and completely incompetent in his reaction to the threat...to Bush-Cheney possibly taking a very active role. It's not clear to me at all which of those categories he falls into.

Either way he's a traitor who cares more about his Saudi friends than he does the American people or he never would have defended and worked with the Saudis in the wake of the attack which even according to the official story was carried out by a Saudi terrorist group.

If you support terrorists...you are a terrorist...Bush supports the Saudi regime so...do the math.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 03:46:35 AM by Lubab »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #233 on: July 18, 2008, 04:06:50 AM »
Why could not the plane 4 reach to its target?

With Regards.. :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #234 on: July 18, 2008, 04:10:18 AM »
9/11 WAS a conspiracy.   A Muslim one.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #235 on: July 18, 2008, 04:50:54 AM »

Well nobody has the right to deny our gov. had any support or involvement in the attacks unless they've answered all 8 questions.  ;)

That's the dictatorial rule I just made up for this thread.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 04:56:52 AM by Lubab »

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #236 on: July 18, 2008, 04:55:10 AM »
Why could not the plane 4 reach to its target?

With Regards.. :)

I think it's because the people on the plane revolted and the plane went down in the scuffle between the passengers and the hijackers.

I think Nik has another theory, though.

There's also some weird facts about the rubble that resulted from that plane...it looked more like a pile of some scrap metal than a plane that had crashed...but I haven't really looked into that much. Some conspiracy theorists say that plane didn't crash at all, rather it was landed at some other airport and the people inside were "disposed of".

Definitely have not looked into it enough to have a firm opinion.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #237 on: July 18, 2008, 04:56:12 AM »
That reminds me,

Can Brian explain why the Bin Ladin family were some of the only people priveleged to fly on 9-11 and get out of the country?e

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #238 on: July 18, 2008, 04:57:47 AM »

An excellent video showing an animation of the crash into the pentagon.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #239 on: July 18, 2008, 04:58:20 AM »

Well nobody has the right to deny our gov. had any support or involvement in the attacks unless they've answered all 8 questions.  ;)

Actually, the burden of proof is on you.   But believe me, we will get to your questions.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #240 on: July 18, 2008, 04:58:58 AM »
And it may make you sick to see how you were misled and how these charlatans are playing with people.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #241 on: July 18, 2008, 05:15:48 AM »

Actually, the burden of proof is on you.   But believe me, we will get to your questions.

Why is the burden of proof on me? Why does Washington's story get any more credibility than someone else's? Just because more people believe it? Just because they have multi-national media conglomerates on their side?

There's no burden on anyone. Every can look at the facts and make up their own mind. The government doesn't have a monopoly on truth. Never forget that.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #242 on: July 18, 2008, 05:17:18 AM »
And it may make you sick to see how you were misled and how these charlatans are playing with people.

We just had a world anti-conspiracy expert here...he was able to provide alternate theories for how these buildings collapsed but they were no more plausible than any other theory. In fact, they were less so. 

So I look forward to your answers.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #243 on: July 18, 2008, 05:18:11 AM »
That reminds me,

Can Brian explain why the Bin Ladin family were some of the only people priveleged to fly on 9-11 and get out of the country?e

September 22, 2001 was the day that the bin ladens left the country... If my name was bin laden, I think I would want to get out too.

I have a theory as well. It was a nice day.. really nice... all of the sudden a plane hit the WTC.. then another hit- it was HORRIFYING. They played the attack every day all day long, everyday for a week. I didnt sleep thinking of only terror, my countrymen gone, newpapers filled with hundreds of obituaries, people cursing out saudis all over where I lived, GIGANTIC tanks were all over the reservoir in my neighborhood.. WAY upstate NY, all that I wanted was vengeance, but I realized that many more of these bastards were in my country. I REMEMBERED how there were NO izlamic vendors that day in Manhattan, and NO CAB DRIVERS- the thought crossed my mind EVERY DAY.  I didnt care if ahghanistan 'liked us' I didnt give a damn if they were all dead, matter of fact I WANTED them ALL DEAD.
  The people on the plane above Shanksville KNEW, they KNEW that these were HIJACKERS.
  ~This is the 'theory' that I have, yet nobody believes it, why cant they just see what I am trying to point out amidst 'what really happened' in THEIR opinion.  It is very hard for people to see my 'trumped up' version here, it is as if...I am the Conspirer, and THEY, are telling the truth.....  :'( :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #244 on: July 18, 2008, 05:20:02 AM »
I"m going to add one more question that's been bothering me to the list.

"The people who trained these Al Queda guys are on tape saying that these guys were pretty crappy pilots...how did such a crappy pilot manage to hit such a low target as the pentagon...ask anyone with flight experience...it's a VERY difficult thing to do. "

Will copy-paste this now into the original post.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #245 on: July 18, 2008, 05:20:10 AM »

Why is the burden of proof on me? Why does Washington's story get any more credibility than someone else's? Just because more people believe it? Just because they have multi-national media conglomerates on their side?

There's no burden on anyone. Every can look at the facts and make up their own mind. The government doesn't have a monopoly on truth. Never forget that.

This is a rhetorical trick.  You call it washington's story so that people doubt it.  Because they distrust washington.  But it's not washington's story.  It is backed up by fact and evidence.   People claiming controlled demolition have NO EVIDENCE found in the debris to support it.   The burden of proof is on them to show us something to prove it was controlled demolition.  It simply wasn't.    The people who push this "but there are unanswered questions" angle are dishonest because they are not "open to the truth."  They have simply decided that the govt was involved, as a preconceived notion, and that anything, any fact, any evidence, that contradicts this notion is to be dismissed out of hand as either "washington's lies" or 'made up by the slime' or 'just covering up'... etc...... It's really a joke.   I don't have time until next week to really discuss this.

Or when you say one point, they respond by saying "but what about such and such"  'what about this other point'   this is often ridiculous because they have nothing to do with one another.   But the 9/11 liars have assembled a whole list of 'talking points' so if you refute one, they say ah but there such and such....   grasping at straws Lubab.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 05:23:52 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #246 on: July 18, 2008, 05:21:35 AM »
I"m going to add one more question that's been bothering me to the list.

"The people who trained these Al Queda guys are on tape saying that these guys were pretty crappy pilots...how did such a crappy pilot manage to hit such a low target as the pentagon...ask anyone with flight experience...it's a VERY difficult thing to do. "

Will copy-paste this now into the original post.

You've taken this line from a video.   This is absurd.  You don't provide who said this.  You don't say the person's background.  The context for the quote.   How is this "evidence?"   This is called rambling.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #247 on: July 18, 2008, 05:25:10 AM »
And actually that's not difficult AT ALL!   It's a HUGE building compared to the size of the plane.   It's not hard to do.  It's DANGEROUS to do.   So no one would ever do it.  But a buffoon could point the plane in the direction of a large building and then ram it as fast as he can.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #248 on: July 18, 2008, 05:26:50 AM »

We just had a world anti-conspiracy expert here...

I don't know who you're referring to but I hope you are kidding.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #249 on: July 18, 2008, 05:31:35 AM »

This is a rhetorical trick.  You call it washington's story so that people doubt it.  Because they distrust washington.  But it's not washington's story.  It is backed up by fact and evidence.   People claiming controlled demolition have NO EVIDENCE found in the debris to support it.   The burden of proof is on them to show us something to prove it was controlled demolition.  It simply wasn't.    The people who push this "but there are unanswered questions" angle are dishonest because they are not "open to the truth."  They have simply decided that the govt was involved, as a preconceived notion, and that anything, any fact, any evidence, that contradicts this notion is to be dismissed out of hand as either "washington's lies" or 'made up by the slime' or 'just covering up'... etc...... It's really a joke.   I don't have time until next week to really discuss this.

Ok. So right off the bat you have no skepticism about the fact that fire from jet fuel could take down two entire steel building which was specifically made to withstand plane crashes. I mean maybe you could prove that COULD happen but it's that something extremely unusual and nutty! 

Right off the bat you have no skepticism about the fact that the city get's rid of all the evidence so fast?

Right off the bat you're not a little weirded out that we were doing training on that very event that very morning and then the government tells us they had no idea terrorists would fly planes into buildings.

Right off the bat you're not skeptical about Cheney saying "the order still stands" as a plane crashes into the most well protected building in the nation. If you're not skeptical about this stuff..then you're just drinking government koolade.

And that, my friends, is the power of first impression. Since you saw Bush get up and say what he thinks happened first, his word is taken as gospel.

You don't find it odd that that no planes got in the way of the plane on its way to the pentagon?

I still think with all the endless "conincidences", miscaluculations, and complete incompetence that you must admit took place that day if you accept the official story...I truly believe that your story will wind up being much wackier than mine.  But we'll see..