Author Topic: Battle Rap  (Read 1217 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Battle Rap
« on: July 16, 2008, 07:36:21 PM »
   I saw this a few weeks ago while flipping through the channels on television and it really disgusts me. Basically two Kushim take turns insulting each other with perverted rhymes. Mostly about the other's mother because they don't have fathers.

http://rap.about.com/od/genresstyles/p/BattleRap.htm
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Battle Rap
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 08:46:01 PM »
Bunch of garbage by ranting 5th colomn baboons and stupid white kids think its lovely
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 08:52:16 PM »
this is the [censored] that really pisses me the hell off, i mean the black influence of today more or less envelops white suburbia, its messed up, i can garuntee every single one of the rappers u hear today have been to jail at least once. its a volgur and dangerous influence, its wat cuase at least a quarter of murders in this country. it provokes violence, drug abuse, alchohalism, prostitution, and disrespect towards women (idc about the last reason but its another reason to hate the sub culture that has dug its way into everyday life)
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 09:50:56 PM »
I think that Rap music is the root of all this destruction that we keep on pointing out. Did you ever hear these lyrics? I am not even going to quote them, because I will not put my keyboard through that punishment. Rap music depicts Drugs, murder, gang activity, oral sex, vandalism, incarceration and all of the above as moral and prideful. It is invading America domestically and is a real cancer that is invading the culture of this country, as well as others. Rap= Retardation. You see people like Eminem and Tupac Shakur, rapping about robbery and drug violence.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 09:56:13 PM »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 10:00:39 PM »
Yet another art form stolen from whites and twisted to become evil.

The Irish used to have a tradition (don't know if they still do it) in pubs.

They would have limerick battles, which would have to rhyme and fit a certain rhythm, and they would be as witty and insulting as possible. The loser would have to buy the next round of drinks.

The key word here is witty. It took intelligence to come up with an extremely stinging limerick right there on the spot and half drunk already. Rap shows the complete opposite of intelligence. How much intelligence does it take to say "Yo mom be a ho"
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 10:02:59 PM by Rubystars »

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 10:10:19 PM »
i agree, also rap was originaly rock, the rhythm and beat then were brought to jamiaca in the form of R&B then the slow repeating rhythm was put cd form and then brought to a studio bringing us the rap music (aka noise polution)
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 11:58:31 PM »
Im with you all. I've hated gangsta rap for almost 12 years now. I was called a racist on the USENET groups when I told people I didnt like it. To this day I still dont like gansta rap and I think its crap. I do like a little bit of hip-hop and reggae, especially when the lyrics are about Hashem.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14