Author Topic: Conspiracy kooks will be banned from JTF  (Read 16723 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Conspiracy kooks will be banned from JTF
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2008, 12:33:00 PM »
Conspiracy kook really sour my stomach,   >:(  Their diatribe about the Bush Administration being behind the planning and execution of 9/11 is absolute nonsense and total fantasy.  They have to suspend reality to believe this crap that they do.   >:(

Jaaaman!!!! HI- I AM VERY GLAD YOU ARE HERE- you ARE NEEDED- BIGTIME. AGREE, How much we have had to put up with THIS!!! WAY OVER A year of this BULLSH- !! I am TIRED of it. VERY TIRED of this.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2008, 12:42:00 PM »
EXACTLY!!!!!! THESE deleted BASTARDS!!!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2008, 12:45:56 PM »
Thank you so much Chaim, I always say that conpiracies will make us look crazy.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2008, 02:44:59 PM »
Who supports conspiracy theories about 911 on the forum? Was it nik?

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2008, 03:08:02 PM »
I don't want this crap on our forum. I have had enough of this. Anyone who says that the Muslim terrorists are not responsible for 911 is a criminal traitor.

Especially, the self-hating, sick Jews who join with the anti-Semitic conspiracy freaks to exonerate the Muslim Nazis.

We will start with deleting threads as a warning. If that doesn't work, we will ban the mental cases who post this garbage.

Thank you Chaim. I am just so sick of hearing about that everywhere I turn. The Muslims admit that did it, and yet the 'conspiracy' people just can't get this through their heads. I guess they just hate America so much that they have to invent ways to blame it on America/Bush.

Here's a touching video of the 9/11 attack made by a New Yorker who lived through it.  It was viewed millions of times (several of this video are on different sites on  the net) and is now in the Smithsonian.

http://www.frugalsites.net/911/attack/

« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 05:18:29 PM by Cyberella »

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2008, 03:17:47 PM »

can anyone answer my ques?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2008, 04:11:13 PM »
Who supports conspiracy theories about 911? Was it nik?

You will have to judge for yourself:  http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=23510.0   It made for an interesting debate- but it is VERY HURTFUL to people that were DIRECLY AFFECTED. Which is HEARTLESS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2008, 04:23:44 PM »
Hallelujah,

Good move Chaim! I am glad this was resolved because I was quite upset finding this kind of BS on JTF. I was beginning to have hard feelings about those who were perpetrating the lies. It is good that you decided as you did.

Thank you,
  muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2008, 05:23:12 PM »

What if you believe the Muslims did it but the government was totally incompetent/negligent in responding and you think they should held accountable for that?

What if the incompetence looks so hard to believe as to cause you to ask questions about the motives of the government in not doing all they could to stop these events?

Chaim I know even you yourself have expressed the opinion many times that the government did not do all they could do to stop these events. The FBI ignored your pleas to translate the documents held by the murderers of Rabbi Kahane which contained the blueprint for 9-11. You yourself question their motives.

No sane person can watch George W. Bush partying with the Saudi Royal family after 9-11 and tell the American people that "the Saudis are our friends" and "Islam is a religion of peace" and not think for moment that we need to take a closer look at this administration and what their motives really are. 

If that makes you a "conspiracy kook" then I'm guilty as charged. But I think in reality it's kooky not to ask those questions.

More questions:

Would someone who ascribes to the Rabin conspiracy theory also be banned? In that case we might need to ban probably half the Israeli forum because last I checked half the Israeli does not believe Amir did it. If not, then what made that theory become "kosher" and others not?

For the above reasons I think this new rule is overly-broad and unfair and Chaim should reconsider it.  JTF should be a place where even unpopular opinions can be debated as was always our policy. Our policy always was that if JTF is right, that should become clear through the process of debate and this process will "sharpen the skills of our JTF members". At least I thought this was always JTF's way.

P.S. It is important to note that I don't think any single person ever posting here, even those who believe 100% in 9-11 conspiracy theories ever once tried to in any way minimize the Islamic threat. If we didn't believe Islam was a huge threat we wouldn't be here supporting JTF. The only disagreement here is to what extent OTHER non-Islamic governments actively or passively support that Islamic threat. That is a perfectly legitimate debate to have, in my opinion.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2008, 05:26:43 PM »

What if you believe the Muslims did it but the government was totally incompetent/negligent in responding and you think they should held accountable for that?

What if the incompetence looks so hard to believe as to cause you to ask questions about the motives of the government in not doing all they could to stop these events?

Chaim I know even you yourself have expressed the opinion many times that the government did not do all they could do to stop these events. The FBI ignored your pleas to translate the documents held by the murderers of Rabbi Kahane which contained the blueprint for 9-11. You yourself question their motives.

No sane person can watch George W. Bush partying with the Saudi Royal family after 9-11 and tell the American people that "the Saudis are our friends" and "Islam is a religion of peace" and not think for moment that we need to take a closer look at this administration and what their motives really are. 

If that makes you a "conspiracy kook" then I'm guilty as charged. But I think in reality it's kooky not to ask those questions.

More questions:

Would someone who ascribes to the Rabin conspiracy theory also be banned? In that case we might need to ban probably half the Israeli forum because last I checked half the Israeli does not believe Amir did it. If not, then what made that theory become "kosher" and others not?

For the above reasons I think this new rule is overly-broad and unfair and Chaim should reconsider it.  JTF should be a place where even unpopular opinions can be debated as was always our policy. Our policy always was that if JTF is right, that should become clear through the process of debate and this process will "sharpen the skills of our JTF members". At least I thought this was always JTF's way.

P.S. It is important to note that I don't think any single person ever posting here, even those who believe 100% in 9-11 conspiracy theories ever once tried to in any way minimize the Islamic threat. If we didn't believe Islam was a huge threat we wouldn't be here supporting JTF. The only disagreement here is to what extent OTHER non-Islamic governments actively or passively support that Islamic threat. That is a perfectly legitimate debate to have, in my opinion.

Some people also claim that Meir Kahanes assasination was a conspiracy, it is well known that US government did list JDL as a terrorist organization at one point. Shouldn't this be brought up or should we aknowledge the official story? I am just curious. I don't know if JDL is still listed or not.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2008, 05:35:22 PM »

That's completely different from saying they were in on it without any proof.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2008, 05:42:02 PM »
The main reason people like conspiracies about 9-11 is because it lets them hide from the truth. They can make the fact that 1.2 billion Muslims who want to kill us, just go away.  It's much more comforting to believe that we're in a giant movie and there's one bad guy in a nice building who we could get to if we could figure out his master plan.  It's much scarier to realize that there are hundreds of millions of people who would like to.. at best convert you and destroy your way of life. 

Also, the Saudis and Obama (I'm sorry Osama) have different takes at world conquest.  The Saudis believe in Jihad of the pen and takia and Osama, the sword. Osama recruited Gulf Muslims to embarrass the fat cat Muslim regimes to show he was doing something against America and they were not.  Simple as that. 

Also, Bush has done great damage to this country from his hideous policy towards Israel, to his immigration debcale, to his horrible spending.  Still, some people will stub thier toe and blame it on GWB.  It's a sickness with him for some people.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2008, 05:43:52 PM »

I still have about 7 unanswered questions on my thread and I've got lots more where those came from, so let's not get into a discussion about who has proof and who doesn't. Almost nobody tried to even answer my questions (except for Brian-thank you!) but instead would pose their own questions about what 9-11 truthers believe (or just mock me).
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 05:50:54 PM by Lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2008, 05:45:49 PM »
It's been documented with PROOF that the Rabbi's murder was a conspiracy.   Big difference.  

I don't think Chaim is against documented conspiracies.  He is likely against the insane, undocumented, with no proof, conspiracies that try to clear the name of the Arab Muslim Nazis who attacked on 9/11 and instead shift blame to a combination of every single person in the US govt, the entire NYC fire dept, the entire NYPD, thousands of scientists, engineers, physicists, victims on the hijacked planes themselves, victims' family members, all the media, etc etc, who according to these "truth" charlatans have all been "paid off" to keep quiet, and yet not one out of these thousands of people has come forward or spilt the beans about the biggest conspiracy in the history of mankind,  one of the most ruthless evil plots ever imagined and carried out, and of course one in which those being accused of being "in on it" were killed in swarms (ie the heroic firemen who some of you so brazenly accuse, who lost over 300 of their own members fighting to save the lives of THOUSANDS of people out of the burning towers).  

After all that these people have been through, the fact that some keyboard warrior drags their names through the mud in order to excuse Arab terrorists is one of the biggest disgraces and lack of humanity there could ever be.   It shows that person, DOESN'T UNDERSTAND how science or peer review works, doesn't understand or know anyone from within the FDNY or the NYPD, or any first responders, or what the scene of the destruction ACTUALLY looked like, and is completely deluded and misled by Muslim propagandists and their leftwing shills like film-school dropouts who make documentaries with idiotic questions and incorrect straw men.

These people are not "just asking questions" despite their claims to be doing so.  They are accusing thousands of decent hardworking Americans of being  "in on" the most sinister evil, and of course anyone who disagrees is also "paid off" and 'in on it.'    I'm sure that I will now be accused.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2008, 05:46:33 PM »

I still have about 7 unanswered questions on my thread and I've got lots more where those came from, so let's not get into a discussion about who has proof and who doesn't. Almost nobody tried to even answer my questions (except for Brian-thank you!) but instead would pose their own questions about what 9-11 truthers believe.

I agree with you Lubab, it hurts our cause if we ignore this stuff, we need facts to debate issues. I personally think there is no harm in asking questions and having them answered. There are still a lot of fence sitters who are kind of in the middle.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2008, 05:48:15 PM »
It should just be made clear that there is no logical reason why a 9-11 conspiracy theory is mutually exclusive with someone believing that Islam is a religion of hate whose subscribers want non-Muslims dead and are responsible for most of the terrorism around the world.

Most people who subscribe to 9-11 conspiracy theories may not believe that second part, but to put all such people in the same boat is unfair.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2008, 05:58:13 PM »

I still have about 7 unanswered questions on my thread and I've got lots more where those came from, so let's not get into a discussion about who has proof and who doesn't. Almost nobody tried to even answer my questions (except for Brian-thank you!) but instead would pose their own questions about what 9-11 truthers believe (or just mock me).

Lubab, don't start with this "you can't answer my questions" nonsense.   I told you I will have time this week to really get to this subject.  Please be patient and don't pretend that you have uncovered a big conspiracy that no one is capable of responding to. 

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2008, 05:59:39 PM »

can anyone answer my ques?

Hello ape, yes it was nik.  
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2008, 06:01:38 PM »

No sane person can watch George W. Bush partying with the Saudi Royal family after 9-11 and tell the American people that "the Saudis are our friends" and "Islam is a religion of peace" and not think for moment that we need to take a closer look at this administration and what their motives really are

More questions:

The bin Ladens LEFT the USA on 9/22/01. For the THIRD time, AND renounced what bin laden did.
  YOU dont 'think' that we have not held the Govt. accountable?
  With these conspiracies, America has BURIED this current administration- NOT the vice versa, AND, in burying them, WE BURIED OURSELVES. If ANYONE has been UNACCOUNTABLE, it has in FACT been>> WE the people. Evangelicals REFUSED to pray for this leadership, instead made Bush out to be a king. Gd will NOT share his glory- and we got punished accordingly. If you really want to find this 'problem' GO AND READ "Dereliction of Duty"

ALSO- I believe Chaim asked NOT to talk on THIS anymore?!?!?!    We have MUCH bigger problems than this conspiracy crappola.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2008, 06:13:15 PM »

Re: The bin Ladens LEFT the USA on 9/22/01[/b]. For the THIRD time, AND renounced what bin laden 

Please read my post more carefully before you go on attack mode. I said the "Saudi Royal Family" not the "Bin Ladin Family"

I'm talking about the BBQ and hand holding session he had with them (the biggest financers of terrorism on the planet) after 9-11!

He then told us the Saudis were "our friends" after they financed 9-11 (even ask Chaim...they gave the money needed for it).

If you don't question this man's sincerity after he pulls that crap then I don't see much of a point in talking to you about this.

Who cares if he "renounced what Bin Ladin did" if he just gave a pass to his financiers?!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2008, 06:14:16 PM »
As I was looking at that terrorists youtube page I saw a video that shows the rift between "on the ground Muslims" like Osama and the  Saudis.  In Saudi Arabia they have two schools of thought.  Jihad and Jihad Now.  

Bush and the Saudi royal family like each others $$$$.  Its obvious from this video that not all Muslims are on the same page.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2008, 06:21:32 PM »
I know it is an emergency to stop Obama. But if we continue on this path, the only threads allowed will be threads bashing Obama and everything else will be a "distraction" and it will become quite a boring forum indeed.

I think there is room here for a serious anti-Obama campaign AND other issues.

Offline Jaaaman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2008, 06:49:02 PM »

Well...  keep your 9/11 conspiracy theory diatribe out of it then.   >:(

Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 07:33:06 PM by Jaaaman »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2008, 06:50:24 PM »

Well...  keep your kooky 9/11 conspiracy theory diatribe out of it then.   >:(

Thank you.

Jaaaman from paltalk? I thought you were muslim?

Offline Jaaaman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2008, 06:55:40 PM »
Jaaaman from paltalk? I thought you were muslim?

Nope.  Not hardly.