Author Topic: Conspiracy kooks will be banned from JTF  (Read 16843 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Conspiracy kooks will be banned from JTF
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2008, 04:54:34 PM »
Chaim... I am slowly realizing that what the others say about you is true.

You are an extremely intelligent man.   :)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2008, 05:00:20 PM »
hey bry... man... where you been...? you said you had a lotta mo for li'l ol' me... so what up dude...? bring it... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2008, 05:04:26 PM »
chaim... i just don't understand... on another thread you said you believe that the amer. gov. is evil... so if you do... why don't you bel. it is possible for them to do evil things...? like plan and use al qaeda to do 9/11...? one statement naturally goes with the other... it flows seamlessly together... nik. out...

Nik... I thought you couldn't get any dumber... but once again, you never stop amazing me.

I think plenty of entities are EVIL... but I don't go blaming them for something Muslims did BECAUSE my opnions of them.

By the way... did you know that Ahmadinjad was responsible for Hurricane Katrina?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2008, 05:06:52 PM »
hey bry... man... where you been...? you said you had a lotta mo for li'l ol' me... so what up dude...? bring it... nik.

I've been losing money in Vegas. ;(  Just got back. 

Nik... I told Lubab that I would only go into detail and refute all the Conspiracy points about 1 of his 8 questions he had.  And I would only do it for that one question.   I typed an enormous amount of info.  But I have a job and a family.. so I cant do that all the time.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2008, 05:23:52 PM »

I've been losing money in Vegas. ;(  Just got back. 

Nik... I told Lubab that I would only go into detail and refute all the Conspiracy points about 1 of his 8 questions he had.  And I would only do it for that one question.   I typed an enormous amount of info.  But I have a job and a family.. so I cant do that all the time.

nik, go to the chatroom on paltalk, you can argue all day long. www.paltalk.com  you will hav PLENTY of people that will unfortunately agree with you.  How ya been though otherize, Nik? I hope well.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2008, 08:17:19 PM »
Meanwhile, I see nik is still perservering in his insanity, with the support of a moderator !

Here's some of the perverse insanity posted by nik in the 9/11 nagging questions thread: 

look what you guys are missing here... is that none of the planes that hit targets... i.e. only the twin towers were actually hit by any aircraft... but neither of them were the planes that they appeared to be... they were painted to look like those planes from a  quick glance people had or might have had of them as they flew past and into their targets.... they were military planes flown by remote control... and on both undersides of these carriers missiles were attached and shot into each bldg. before impact by the planes...

what happened to the real 2 planes is simple... they landed wherever they were sent off to when all planes were being grounded and ordered out of the sky... these 2 planes in all the turmoil and chaos were lost track of and this enabled the part of the military in on the hit against amer. to sequester these two planes wherever in a hangar and then kill the passengers and destroy the plane...

And there's a so-called moderator actively involved in and supporting this insanity under the guise of resolving 'nagging questions' and playing 'devil's advocate'. This same moderator, Lubab, expresses the opinion that the koranimals murdering people in Israel are 'real terrorists', inferring that the ones that acted on 9/11 weren't 'real terrorists'. I guess they were just stooges of the Bush/Cheney/CIA/Mossad/neocon conspirators who are the real culprits !

Now I ask you, how does JTF realistically plan to become a mass movement when it has moderators that hold similar beliefs and approve of the ridiculous, rambling, delusional insanity exhibited in this thread ??

The answer is JTF is going nowhere.   :(

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2008, 08:19:12 PM »
I agree, these insane conspiracy kooks should be banned.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2008, 08:27:07 PM »
Paulette:  "Massuh- I dont slander people, just not my slice of cake."

What then is your slice of cake while slandering others?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2008, 08:34:42 PM »
Paulette:  "Massuh- I dont slander people, just not my slice of cake."

What then is your slice of cake while slandering others?

Massuh- IF you can FIND where I have done this, I will certainly remove the post. I DONT do THAT. Where can you PROVE that I did this? WHO THE HELL HAVE I SLANDERED? WHO? WHO!
Oh- EXCUSE me... I said "GET A GRIP", and called 'people' Ungrateful brats' (which they WERE acting like it).. I called lieberman a troll (which he is)
  Massuh- are you just wanting to scream and yell at me? Then send it to me in a PM, because this is HARDLY the place. I did NOT 'ask' to have ANYBODY 'banned' I DONT DO THAT- if even this is some insinuation- I CAN HOLD my OWN now, I am the ONE that CONSISTANTLY gets PMs from people asking things of my PERSONAL life, and WHY am I 'not' more religious, and WHY why why... You know what- I AM A NICE PERSON, I AM VERY NICE, Ask David- he CAN tell you if you wish to REALLY know, David is an EXCELLENT man, and would definately NOT pick some nasty witch woman. DONT ACCUSE ME OF THINGS I DO NOT DO.     you tell ME what is right and WRONG here.
This IS the DEFINITION OF SLANDER:  a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.     

Again, WHO THE HELL HAVE I DONE THIS TO THAT I MAY REPENT.
  I DONT EVER DO THIS.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 08:51:57 PM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2008, 08:59:45 PM »

Nik... I thought you couldn't get any dumber... but once again, you never stop amazing me.

I think plenty of entities are EVIL... but I don't go blaming them for something Muslims did BECAUSE my opnions of them.

By the way... did you know that Ahmadinjad was responsible for Hurricane Katrina?

[/quote]

You know I always wondered about that. Kind of makes sense now.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2008, 09:12:31 PM »
Re:  "By the way... did you know that Ahmadinjad was responsible for Hurricane Katrina?"

You know, you're not the only one who knows this!

The Mohammedan Drek Society of New Orleans smuggled him into the Gulf region with new technology which created the Katrina disaster.

Then, when he got back home, he immediately called the local Muslim newspapers and told them to write "The JEW did it!"

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2008, 09:33:29 PM »

You know I always wondered about that. Kind of makes sense now.
[/quote]

Shamgar- I think you are a nice person, but,  is this how you would talk to your minister at your church? I DONT think so. I have to tell you that this is very WRONG , to call someone 'dumb' ok?
Nik- whether you like his opinions or not, IS a Rabbi.  Does it not say in your N.T. that they called Jesus a Rabbi? I believe I am correct. "Rabbioni" 
 See, I find it a necessity to read your book, I have to as of late, to make sure that Christian people are really reading it themselves.   I DONT mean ANY disrespect, Shamgar- but I really adore and love Nik, and I wish that he was MY Rabbi- the way he REALLY DOES love people, A LOT. People miss that about him, BUT I DONT.  Please dont call him names like this- "Get a Grip" is one thing, but to call someone 'dumb' is not right, especially when Nik is EXTREMELY intelligent. PLEASE dont do this. Please? 

SORRY Briann---- SORRY!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 12:16:09 AM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2008, 09:45:01 PM »
Well I guess I clickie clickied wrong. Not to throw briann under the bus, but that is actually his quote. I don't know why it shows me. I just added the last sentence at the bottom.

I learned not to call anyone names after calling Massuh an improper name. I have been trying to be very good.  :'(
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2008, 09:55:16 PM »
Well I guess I clickie clickied wrong. Not to throw briann under the bus, but that is actually his quote. I don't know why it shows me. I just added the last sentence at the bottom.

I learned not to call anyone names after calling Massuh an improper name. I have been trying to be very good.  :'(

Shamgar- I see your heart, I know. Nik is a fabulous person, he REALLY is. He is very smart- Massuh is really brilliant. BELIEVE ME- when I tell you I have gotten WAY beyond mad, and deleted posts all together. Nobody is perfect. I try to be 'good' I fail many times, all day long, regardless. GB you.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2008, 10:10:31 PM »
Have to agree with Chaim's rule. This forum was starting to look like the Alex Jones Prison Planet forum. The things that have been posted here lately are pretty wild. Who can forget "the pope ordered 9/11"?  ;D

But seriously, the #1 reason to ban conspiracy kookiness is because 100% of these "truthers" are ferocious anti-Semites whose versions of history always come down to blaming the Jews--i.e. that the 19 hijackers crashed the planes on orders from Bush, who in turn was ordered by the Mossad, etc.

I have not encountered one "truther" who is not a hardcore Nazi.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2008, 10:16:10 PM »
People who want to believe in every conspiracy refuse to believe in to reality.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
conspiracy kooks should be welcome at jtf just like anybody else...
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2008, 11:46:57 PM »
and so there you have it... folks... spoken like the true geniuses you all really are... meanwhile the world gets colder, darker and more evil by the minute... and the real culprits get away with perpetrating all this sickness because people refuse to think them capable of doing anything nefarious... pearl harbor has been proven to be an inside-job... the jfk  assas. has been shown to be a consp. viet nam has been outed as to have been started by a lie... (gulf of tonkin incident)... watergate wasn't just a burglary but a break-in to suppress evid. from what the bay of pigs affair was really all about... and of course iran-contra proved the existence of an off-the-shelf shadow gov. running foreign affairs in this country and actually helping an enemy... iran... get weapons... they all got caught with their fingers in the ol' proverbial cookie-jar... jonathan pollard went to jail over discovering this and blowing the whistel on it and over discovering that al qaeda is a monster... frankenstein... created by the cia/nsa along the lines of the ss nazis of ww2... another terrorist group produced by the slime shadow gov. here to do their bidding for them and all their dirty work... so pollard gets the key thrown away on him but nobody goes down hard for sedition and high treason for selling our most dangerous enemy iran the weapons and nuke tech. they need to destr. isr.... but sure i get it... i need banning... makes perfect sense to me... nik. out...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 12:00:07 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: conspiracy kooks should be welcome at jtf just like anybody else...
« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2008, 11:50:02 PM »
and so there you have it... folks... spoken like the true geniuses you all really are... meanwhile the world gets colder, darker and more evil by the minute... and the real culprits get away with perpetrating all this sickness because people refuse to think them capable of doing aything nefarious... pearl harbor has been proven to be an inside-job... the jfk  assas. has been shown to be a consp. viet nam has been outed as to have been started by a lie... (gulf of tonkin incident)... watergate wasn't just a burglary but a break-in to suppress evid. from what the bay of pigs affair was really all about... and of course iran-contra proved the existence of an off-the-shelf shadow gov. running foreign affairs in this country and actually helping an enemy... iran... get weapons... they all got caught with their fingers in the ol' proverbial cookie-jar... jonathan pollard went to jail over discovering this and blowing the whistel on it and over discovering that al qaeda is a monster... frankenstein... created by the cia/nsa along the lines of the ss nazis of ww2... another terrorist group produced by the slime shadow gov. here to do their bidding for them and all their dirty work... so pollard gets the key thrown away on him but nobody goes down hard for sedition and high treason for selling our most dangerous enemy iran the weapons and nuke tech. they need to destr. isr.... but sure i get it... i need banning... makes perfect sense to me... nik. out...

Nik, give me your honest opinion:

Do you think that Fred Rogers was a:

1)  Navy Seal?

2)  Heroin addict?

3)  Pedophile?

4)  Saint?

5)  Other?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 12:00:28 AM by Scriabin »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2008, 11:51:57 PM »
but sure i get it... i need banning... makes perfect sense to me... nik. out...

You need a 'spanking'.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2008, 12:02:47 AM »
right and the pope wears pants like the rest of us... nik.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2008, 12:04:35 AM »
Nik, I am starting to think you are secretly in-love with the pontiff.  :D

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2008, 12:12:48 AM »
right and the pope wears pants like the rest of us... nik.

What?

Please answer my question about Fred Rogers.

There are five choices as I recall.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2008, 12:18:49 AM »

1)  Navy Seal?

2)  Heroin addict?

3)  Pedophile?

4)  Saint?

5)  Other?
ROTFLMAO :::D

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2008, 12:21:44 AM »

1)  Navy Seal?

2)  Heroin addict?

3)  Pedophile?

4)  Saint?

5)  Other?
ROTFLMAO :::D

What's your answer, CF?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2008, 12:22:13 AM »
yeah that must be it... nik.