Author Topic: JTF Allies - Make sure you are prepared.  (Read 4413 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
JTF Allies - Make sure you are prepared.
« on: July 20, 2008, 01:27:00 PM »
I have come to look forward and to greatly respect (with very few exceptions) the posts and views of JTF members. The posts, avatars and signatures build personalities for each entity. In my mind I can actually visualize the distinct people and personalities from the daily inputs.

Many of the Jews on the forum have stated that Jews and Gentiles should not be friends, but that we can be Allies as we have the same political beliefs and the same threats face us all, especially Islam.

Anyway, I have come to respect and care for many on this forum. That said, I want to remind everyone that our society and governmental infrastructure are fragile entities. I had family in New Orleans and first hand experience in the total break down of society from the impact of just the weather. So many people stop at the deli everyday on the way home or drive through the fast food outlet for thier meals, and do not stockpile any supplies at all.

Everyone, think about what you have in your homes and what your life would be like if you lost water and electricity, could not leave your home or go to the store for a week. How confortable would you and your loved ones be?

From your posts, I know there that many of you live in NYC and other large metro areas. You are at an even much greater risk in the big city than in a rural area. If you have 6 million people in a small area without food and water, things are going to get nasty very quickly.

Even though I am in a very rural area, I keep a 6 month supply of food and also a BOB (Bug Out Bag) with 3 days worth of food, water and gear for my family in the event I have to leave my home quickly.  The BOB, I keep in my vehicle along with a complete medical jump kit.

Today, it is not just the weather that can cause the loss of services. Power outages, bird flu pandemic, terrorist attack, financial collapse. It's not such a wild idea that this could happen.

Thought for the day. "In times of peace, prepare for war."
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: JTF Allies - Make sure you are prepared.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 01:57:31 PM »
The two main disasters I'm worried about at the current time are hurricanes (because of where I live) and Obama-related riots when he either wins or loses.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 02:05:24 PM »
I have come to look forward and to greatly respect (with very few exceptions) the posts and views of JTF members. The posts, avatars and signatures build personalities for each entity. In my mind I can actually visualize the distinct people and personalities from the daily inputs.

Many of the Jews on the forum have stated that Jews and Gentiles should not be friends, but that we can be Allies as we have the same political beliefs and the same threats face us all, especially Islam.

Anyway, I have come to respect and care for many on this forum. That said, I want to remind everyone that our society and governmental infrastructure are fragile entities. I had family in New Orleans and first hand experience in the total break down of society from the impact of just the weather. So many people stop at the deli everyday on the way home or drive through the fast food outlet for thier meals, and do not stockpile any supplies at all.

Everyone, think about what you have in your homes and what your life would be like if you lost water and electricity, could not leave your home or go to the store for a week. How confortable would you and your loved ones be?

From your posts, I know there that many of you live in NYC and other large metro areas. You are at an even much greater risk in the big city than in a rural area. If you have 6 million people in a small area without food and water, things are going to get nasty very quickly.

Even though I am in a very rural area, I keep a 6 month supply of food and also a BOB (Bug Out Bag) with 3 days worth of food, water and gear for my family in the event I have to leave my home quickly.  The BOB, I keep in my vehicle along with a complete medical jump kit.

Today, it is not just the weather that can cause the loss of services. Power outages, bird flu pandemic, terrorist attack, financial collapse. It's not such a wild idea that this could happen.

Thought for the day. "In times of peace, prepare for war."

The people who said that jews and gentiles should not be friends do not represent the views of JTF and are in fact an extremely small minority amongst the jewish people. Two righteous people may always be friends and that is the view of JTF and the majority of its members.
Shamgar, you said you live in a very rural area and I was wondering where. I live in a part of Queens NY.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 03:50:55 PM »
I believe that righteous people should be friends with one another no matter what background they have. The main problem I see is that sometimes friendships can lead to intermarriage of different groups that should remain distinct. As long as people remember who they are and don't betray their own group then I think it's fine to be friends with anyone.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 04:27:52 PM »
Downwithislam, I live in North Georgia about 75 miles north of Altanta. This is a city that is on the brink of anarchy even on a good day.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 05:02:21 PM »
Thank you for this post. 

Financial collapse is very real and the threat won't go away with any president.  India and China just gained a middle class the size of the European Union and they all want the same things everyone else wants.  The Third World's population is growing at a still alarming rate and the death rates are going down due to philanthropists like Bill Gates.  People like him think they are doing a service to the world by knocking down the death rates in these countries but he is causing Western countires great risks.
When the Third World consumes everything in their countires, they are coming here and to a theater near you. 

The US population as of today is at 66% white.  I know that the Obama supporters would actually celebrate this but this is a disaster as Chaim says.  What is the opinion of the Third World of Israel?  Would a large US Muslim population pressure politicians to join UN resolutions against Israel?  Most of America's youth is watching Soulja Boy music videos so a motivated group of people could easily take control of American foreign policy.  Under Bush, America has been the most pro Israel in its history.  With an economic downturn and changing population, this will change. 

People who say, "it doesn't matter" and "diversity makes us stronger" won't be around for questions and accountability when you are a minority and don't feel safe in your own country.  A majority Third World population could overturn any of the Bill of Rights or any law we hold sacred.  It is never good to be a minority in your own country and we will face the loss of the majority under Obama. 
This will make America less productive and corruption will be king.  Our economy will become third rate and where will people turn when they can't get the things they used to.  If and when basic commodities become scarce, will the masses turn to you for the blame or to take what you have? One gun won't help you if 10,000 hungry people think you have food in your house.  Everyone at JTF needs a serious plan for the future.    Food prices are through the roof and this means people will move to find food.  There are simply not enough resources for the people.  Everything from oil to corn to wheat are limited in supply.  Only a certain amount of people will control these resources and as we've seen in Africa and throughout history, majority populations will leave minorities to starve when the s@@@ hits the fan.  If you are part of the resented "man" and "white oppressor group" do you think they will make it a priority to feed you or keep you safe when everyone is worried about the future?

People like Bush who think these people are benevolent and open the door to them are fools.  We have Obama now, who knows that he has the power to break the white majority and he will do it.  When Obama's stupid policies don't work, he will be desperate for a scapegoat and to make his policies come through.  Who might get the blame? Jews?  All whites?  People who are working who now are told that they were given their job for their "whiteness" and that it needs to go to a Muslim or black who should be given a chance. 
This has happened before and we've heard "yes we can before."

Also, National Interest is one of those quarterly, center left magazines with articles by scholars and intellectuals.  They are now saying that we have a real problem with the Third World and population growth in the near future.  If they are saying this, it's already happening.

http://www.nationalinterest.org/

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 05:10:35 PM »
( I didn't read the whole post yett, im very tired right now and listining to something), but I think I know what you are talking about. I would also like to add (if someone didn't already) that if someone reading this has big $ in the banks, do what is necessary to take some of it out, asap ,  but then put it in a safe place. Make sure to have extra cash on hand. (if I would have a lot of cash in the banks I would take a lot of it out now, because any minute it is a possibility that they will all crash and no one would be able to take their $ out).
 Also it is wise and smart to have food stored just in case. That has to do with 2 things- 1 if their is a shortage and food is not available and 2- one will save some $ from the soaring prices that we are experiencing and yett to experience much higher ones.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2008, 05:21:36 PM »
( I didn't read the whole post yett, im very tired right now and listining to something), but I think I know what you are talking about. I would also like to add (if someone didn't already) that if someone reading this has big $ in the banks, do what is necessary to take some of it out, asap ,  but then put it in a safe place. Make sure to have extra cash on hand. (if I would have a lot of cash in the banks I would take a lot of it out now, because any minute it is a possibility that they will all crash and no one would be able to take their $ out).
 Also it is wise and smart to have food stored just in case. That has to do with 2 things- 1 if their is a shortage and food is not available and 2- one will save some $ from the soaring prices that we are experiencing and yett to experience much higher ones.

That's a good idea. Also, I know there are many at JTF who don't have a ton of $ so a suggestion would be to finally sell some of those extra things you have around the house on Ebay/Craigslist that you don't need.  When people get in real trouble, many people will be selling their things, mostly on line.  I've already seen more sellers than buyers on Craigslist so its already happening. 

If anyone has the time, get those old things dusted off, take a picture and get them sold ASAP. Also, if there are disasters it makes it harder to pack up and move with all that extra unneeded stuff.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2008, 05:33:14 PM »

You are correct but depending on the severity of the collapse, cash could be totally useless except for starting a fire. I have invested in over 60K rounds of ammo. Commodity items like 22 varmint ammo, fire starting tools, all types of hand and cultivating tools, etc will be the bar medium under a total collapse.

I encourage everyone to budget for this. The men who are leaders of the families owe it to thier loved ones. I purchase a lot of food from the wholesale clubs. The majority of my foods storage is not freeze dried or survival food. It is the staples you use every day. We rotate it through our household like normal. I just stock a lot more than average. Most staples and canned goods have a shelf life of 12-24 months. Plenty of time to move it through.

If for some reason I am not using something fast enough and it is going to go out of date I donate it to my church or the local battered woman's home. Bonus is you are doing something for someone else less fortunate plus you get a tax deduction as a charitable gift. Win win situation.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2008, 07:52:43 PM »
Hi Shamgar!

Where are you living?... in Chickamauga?

Offline Jaaaman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2008, 08:07:01 PM »
You are correct but depending on the severity of the collapse, cash could be totally useless except for starting a fire. I have invested in over 60K rounds of ammo.

That's a lot of ammo!   :o

I have one whole box with 40 rounds of ammo for my semi-automatic handgun.  lol

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2008, 08:23:14 PM »
I wish I knew how to shoot. I guess I'll have to try to find the time to learn soon.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2008, 08:24:21 PM »
I wish I knew how to shoot. I guess I'll have to try to find the time to learn soon.

What type of gun?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2008, 08:29:45 PM »
take your money out of the bank?  Oh come on!  If you havea l ot of money and you need it to be liquid, then don't put it in CD's and stuff like that.  Taking all your money out of the bank hurts the situation even more...

Better  yet, use a big name bank and not a shadey bank.  Use Wachovia or Chase bank for example.

I don't understand people who panic...It makes things worse.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2008, 08:35:50 PM »
Dr. Dan,

Sorry to inform you of this, but Wachovia Bank is under Federal Investigation as of this past week.

It's predicted that at least 150 banks across the country will fail in the coming weeks.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2008, 09:51:36 PM »
Hi Shamgar!

Where are you living?... in Chickamauga?
Little town by the name of Talking Rock.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2008, 04:46:55 AM »
This is probably a good time to invest in gold and real estate.  Not real estate funds but actual properties.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2008, 06:02:52 AM »
take your money out of the bank?  Oh come on!  If you havea l ot of money and you need it to be liquid, then don't put it in CD's and stuff like that.  Taking all your money out of the bank hurts the situation even more...

Better  yet, use a big name bank and not a shadey bank.  Use Wachovia or Chase bank for example.

I don't understand people who panic...It makes things worse.
What you are saying Dr. Dan makes good sense. While its true Wachovia bank is having problems there are good banks that are not unstable. The FDIC will back peoples money up up to 100G but there are rules that people should look into if they have family members investing in the same bank. If people start panicing and drawing off their money even the best banks would never survive.

http://www.fdic.gov/

http://www.fdic.gov/deposit/deposits/video/index.html#
Click on the line, Overview on Deposit Insurance Coverage. It has a helpful video on deposit insurance.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 06:08:51 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2008, 06:38:24 AM »
This is probably a good time to invest in gold and real estate.  Not real estate funds but actual properties.
I haven't decided about gold but here in New York I think real estate as an investment could be a questionable proposition. Real estate right now is a good opportunity for an investor that has a great deal of cash money that he would not need to live on if things got really bad.  If we all could see a year or two down the line and saw that the major problems in the economy were subsiding then buying some real estate might be a good idea. If on the other hand the economy continues to fade being overextended in property that could be hard to sell could be a real problem. Taxes still have to be paid and if a home or building exists it has to be maintained. Here in New York property taxes are high and in a bad economy people have lost their property because they were property rich and cash poor and were unable to make the tax rolls. I am not sure about other parts of the country but here in New York although there are distress sales people have payed bubble prices for properties and they or the foreclosing bank are unwilling to take the blood bath by selling cheap. Prices are still high but the market is stagnant. This makes the market even more volatile because sooner or later people like that will not be able to cling on and the prices will then collapse taking all property owners  along for the ride down.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 07:12:37 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2008, 03:23:07 PM »

You are correct but depending on the severity of the collapse, cash could be totally useless except for starting a fire. I have invested in over 60K rounds of ammo. Commodity items like 22 varmint ammo, fire starting tools, all types of hand and cultivating tools, etc will be the bar medium under a total collapse.

I encourage everyone to budget for this. The men who are leaders of the families owe it to thier loved ones. I purchase a lot of food from the wholesale clubs. The majority of my foods storage is not freeze dried or survival food. It is the staples you use every day. We rotate it through our household like normal. I just stock a lot more than average. Most staples and canned goods have a shelf life of 12-24 months. Plenty of time to move it through.

If for some reason I am not using something fast enough and it is going to go out of date I donate it to my church or the local battered woman's home. Bonus is you are doing something for someone else less fortunate plus you get a tax deduction as a charitable gift. Win win situation.

And I thought I was crazy with 8,000 rounds of lakecity 5.56 x 45 ammunition and 1500 rounds of winchester whitebox .45 acp.

I need more .308 though, stuffs going up in price like crazy.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2008, 03:30:02 PM »
I've thought of pulling all my money and investing in Gold. I also have some gardening skills that my dad taught me as a kid. We used to plow in the backyard and setup chicken wire with black tarp and holes cut in them (for planting the seeds), had a fertilizer system hooked up to the hose to spray water/fertilizer mix on the plants. It was fresh and tasted pretty good too.

Hunting is prohibited in Judaism for sport but is there anyway around this for kosher purposes if we don't want to purchase food from the supermarkets or for survival skills?

I've invested in plenty of military equipment. I have boots from Blackhawk, level IIIA bullet proof vest from Zahal.org, ephod load bearing vest with plenty of magazine pouches, blackhawk thigh holster for combat pistol, and I've got several rifles for if the SHTF.

I have some experience in the woods, still need to invest in a decent knife though.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2008, 04:30:46 PM »
This is probably a good time to invest in gold and real estate. 

Gold definitly, real estate I dont think soo.
  Already like a year ago I was believing that gold is a very great investment. This guy who works part time with my dad (he also does stock trading) said that gold and oil isn't that good, I was saying the opposite and I wish I had some big $ back in the day to invest in gold.
 Also do people think it would be evil to invest in oil, if someone had the $ and predicted that it would go up? (And their is soo much indicators for these 2 commodities going up, even the Talmud written 2,000 years ago said that in the Messianic era gold and expecially oil will be expensive- also food prices).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2008, 04:32:39 PM »
The housing market is crap right now, though I am looking into investing in more rural land in Alabama in the near future.

Also working towards investing in ocean front property, property value may go up since theres a lot of development in this part of florida now.

Trying to fix my current house, the wiring is out of date and theres holes near the AC, no idea how they got there.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2008, 09:14:55 PM »

And I thought I was crazy with 8,000 rounds of lakecity 5.56 x 45 ammunition and 1500 rounds of winchester whitebox .45 acp.

All ammo has gone up like crazy. Seemed like for about 6-9 months you couldn't get any surplus and now it's available and increased by 40%. Probably attributed to gloabal warming.

What do you have that shoots 308? I have trimmed my defensive collection down to where I only stock 308 and 223 for my long guns and 45 and 9 for my pistols. Makes it a lot easier. I still have some old Mausers, M44s etc but those are mostly wall hangers.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2008, 09:24:03 PM »

All ammo has gone up like crazy. Seemed like for about 6-9 months you couldn't get any surplus and now it's available and increased by 40%. Probably attributed to gloabal warming.

What do you have that shoots 308? I have trimmed my defensive collection down to where I only stock 308 and 223 for my long guns and 45 and 9 for my pistols. Makes it a lot easier. I still have some old Mausers, M44s etc but those are mostly wall hangers.

I have a FN FAL that's chambered in .308