Author Topic: another nik thread  (Read 3831 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
another nik thread
« on: July 22, 2008, 12:54:10 AM »
so now posts of mine do not even get to see the light of day for anyone to read... is that the idea...? truly debasing... nik. out...

hey answer my queries from my post first... you bozos... before you yuk it up... you see when people have nothing they resort to defaming and heckling... and to anger too and also to name calling and derision... and when all else fails when they can't answer you on point to the issue at hand... they even will nit-pick like at my syntax, grammar or language... anything to distract you the searcher for the truth from being able to concentrate on the subject mattter and contemplate its validity and truth quotient... simply pathetic... you guys are the ones denigrating this site's quality not moi... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
Re: hey!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 12:57:37 AM »
so now posts of mine do not even get to see the light of day for anyone to read... is that the idea...? truly debasing... nik. out...

hey answer my queries from my post first... you bozos... before you yuk it up... you see when people have nothing they resort to defaming and heckling... and to anger too and also to name calling and derision... and when all else fails when they can't answer you on point to the issue at hand... they even will nit-pick like at my syntax, grammar or language... anything to distract you the searcher for the truth from being able to concentrate on the subject mattter and contemplate its validity and truth quotient... simply pathetic... you guys are the ones denigrating this site's quality not moi... nik.

Nik..I'm not going to call you names. But just try to explain what evidence is there that the Bush administration KNOWINGLY helped Bin Laden perpetrate 911?

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 01:03:40 AM »
Nik..I'm not going to call you names. But just try to explain what evidence is there that the Bush administration KNOWINGLY helped Bin Laden perpetrate 911?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 01:04:38 AM »
i would but they'd just erase it before you got a chance to view it for yourself... part of the evidence is that he thought it more important to read to children about a goat than to take the country to war when attacked by our enemies... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 01:04:51 AM »

Nic, consider Feminism.

That's the REAL issue.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 01:09:58 AM »
i would but they'd just erase it before you got a chance to view it for yourself... part of the evidence is that he thought it more important to read to children about a goat than to take the country to war when attacked by our enemies... nik.

email the evidence then in a private message....but reading to children when this happened is not evidence just stupidity in the normal bush fashion

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 01:10:48 AM »
Try not to let this thread turn into personal attacks. 

Keep in mind that the first WTC attacks occurred during Clinton's administration.  Politicians from both of the establishment parties could have done more to prevent it. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 01:30:57 AM »
Nikmatdam, start acting like a jewish rabbi. It is a chilul hashem to keep on peddling this nonsense when we all know that the muzzies did it.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 01:46:07 AM »
Nic, consider Feminism.

That's the REAL issue.
You know, you two aren't always that far apart. You both do like to harp on one issue, above all else--have you noticed that?

(The difference is that while feminism is a real problem, the pope ordering world terrorism isn't.)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 01:48:53 AM »
Nic, consider Feminism.

That's the REAL issue.
You know, you two aren't always that far apart. You both do like to harp on one issue, above all else--have you noticed that?

(The difference is that while feminism is a real problem, the pope ordering world terrorism isn't.)

I was just going to say that, "the difference is that I'm right."

You beat me to it.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2008, 01:59:10 AM »
Nikmatdam is just an impedance to this forums smooth operation. I am not sure whats rabbinic about these comments. Nikmat, these nutty ideas are not suited for our consumption. Its like spoiled milk to us. Stop it!
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2008, 01:59:57 AM »
Scriabin, the difference is that you are sometimes right (vs. never right in the case of the other person).

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2008, 02:00:32 AM »
conspiracy cooks!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2008, 02:03:40 AM »
Nikmatdam is just an impedance to this forums smooth operation. I am not sure whats rabbinic about these comments. Nikmat, these nutty ideas are not suited for our consumption. Its like spoiled milk to us. Stop it!
Try to look at him as comic relief for our forum when we have to deal with such matters as Olmert handing over the entire nation to Hezbollah. The truth is that that Nazi male prostitute should have handed over his k**e dyke daughter Dana over to them in order to get the bodies back. But she would probably have joined Hezbollah and murdered many Jews.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2008, 03:02:25 AM »
What makes nik a rabbi? His writing is not like any literate rabbi I have ever read. I havent read a single thing he has written which would indicate he is a rabbi. I will not consider him a rabbi and I really want this noodnik banned from JTF. Why is he allowed to violate the wishes of the forum over and over again.

This is really pathetic...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2008, 06:10:39 AM »
:D What?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2008, 07:15:28 AM »
Nik...Chaim has asked a million times for you to stop...and he made it a rule on HIS forum for no conspiracy stuff...if you don't like it, take it elsewhere.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2008, 08:05:25 AM »
Nik...Chaim has asked a million times for you to stop...and he made it a rule on HIS forum for no conspiracy stuff...if you don't like it, take it elsewhere.
I posted this in another thread but I am going to put it here also >:(

It's pointless Dr. Dan this guy is on the splinters posting the same vile garbage. I am surprised he is not on JB's forum yet. Now he is even calling to be banned thinking it will never happen. If he does get banned then he can cry on the other forums how unjustified it was. This small group of decentest are destroying any credibility JTF forum has built up through hard work. To allow them to go on is really dereliction of duty to the movement.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2008, 09:22:43 AM »
I agree CJD.
I believe that it is now past the point of caring about the issue.
Nik - is posting outrageous things just to irritate and annoy.

:D What?
What does this post even mean? 
So President Bush visited a classroom of children.  That is proof that he is a terrorist.

I think we should just put an end to this nonsense...
It is very distracting and divisive to the forum. 
Should we be held hostage by our decency.
If someone cannot abide by the rules of the forum - they should leave or be banned.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 08:14:27 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2008, 10:49:14 AM »
Nik is obsessed, I think you just feed his obsession by trying to reason with him. I am not going to read anything related to the crazy theories he promotes.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2008, 01:06:26 PM »
Nik, the Bush administration didnt perpetrate 9/11.

The Vatican did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2008, 01:07:20 PM »

Dont have him start that again

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2008, 01:16:55 PM »
This is really causing problems. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE BIG PICTURE. I have to report this to a moderator!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2008, 01:19:45 PM »

Dont have him start that again
Don't get lulled in to a false sense of security that's its all over he is only resting however I disagree that the Vatican was responsible my cards are on the military industrial complex  :D  :D  ::)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2008, 01:34:51 PM »
This discussion leads to nowhere.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani